Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 763. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tell please, what happened why so discuss cloakcoin here?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all

Just to let you know I'm going to post on Cloak's thread. I'm interested to find out about PoSA and how the community members understand it.

I'm not there to tell them XC is superior. I only want to understand how PoSA works, since I don't see how it avoids the risk of transactions getting lost due to orphaned blocks. Let's see what they have to say...

I'm not so sure a lot of the community members understand it yet. The dev team has been testing it in closed sessions via IRC and only little snippets of info have been leaked to the community thus far.

Yeah, I don't expect a whole lot of help, but hey. From the outside their approach looks like it'll face a lot of problems, so I want to see if anyone online knows how they'll be avoided.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★

Hmm... what can I disclose?

I'll tell you that it's very smart and will nullify a certain attack vector.

I'll tell you that no other coin has done it.

As for the TOR Stick, you'll all be able to start ordering it soon enough, and when you receive it, it should have Rev 3 on it. :-)

Thank you Smiley I know about the Official tor stick but I thought you can do one yourself right now as well correct? there was a link somewhere in the website to Download the Torstick file and make a USB drive into a tor stick, But I don't find it right now. I just Bought three 16 GB USB drives to test it out
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi all

Just to let you know I'm going to post on Cloak's thread. I'm interested to find out about PoSA and how the community members understand it.

I'm not there to tell them XC is superior. I only want to understand how PoSA works, since I don't see how it avoids the risk of transactions getting lost due to orphaned blocks. Let's see what they have to say...

I'm not so sure a lot of the community members understand it yet. The dev team has been testing it in closed sessions via IRC and only little snippets of info have been leaked to the community thus far.
legendary
Hi all

legendary
Hello society why the price falls? Huh

Same old thing: some mysterious dumper suppresses the price whenever there's good news.

Activity: 84
Hello society why the price falls? Huh
legendary
Morning folks.

Man, looks like Pookie's chickens are coming home to roost in the C***k thread.

Poor tact on his part to recycle the images he used in support of XC to support a different coin. He should've seen that coming. Silly turncoat.

Anyway, whatever. Glad that little episode is in XC's past now.

Pookie is a total scumbag guys, get him on your pond life radar... We should be glad he is in cloak, just the sort of idiot that should be over there..

Lol, I just read his posts over at his current coin's thread. It seems he thinks it makes him look cool to be bragging about "dealing blows to XC" over there. It just makes him look like a complete dumbass, even to supporters of that coin.

What a tool. Good riddance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Pookie is a total scumbag guys, get him on your pond life radar... We should be glad he is in cloak, just the sort of idiot that should be over there..
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Just to clarify so everyone is on the same page:

No minimum balance is required to be an Xnode anymore.  Every XC wallet is automatically an Xnode as soon as you open it and has been that way for the last couple of weeks, thats what makes it decentralized.

Also, the encrypted messaging is really "instant messaging", or chat.  I've tested it and messages show up instantly as if your on Skype or IRC.

This is huge and we need to spread the word.  I dont have a reddit account but will someone make sure this info is out there please.

Can we tweet, retweet, post on facebook, and upvote on reddit?  This is how we as a community can help spread the word and raise awareness along with the price.  I'll be tweeting and doing my part, now we need everyone else to help out.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked, Finally was busting balls to be able to run a Xnode.

Start the engines.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Waste of bandwidth removed

Dont worry guys.. im just getting in my Blows before we surpass them in Price... once we pass them there is no need to troll them haha  Cool

If you don't realized that pookie the weasel is just an arrogant cloak troll by now, his admission above should and we really need to delete all his posts from this thread.

Cloak is just a photoshop coin, don't need to mention it anymore. Just like CRY, it will die soon.
Suggest Teka to remove all comments talking about scam coins and block these FUDers.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Looks like someone's getting rid of their stash. I wonder if the market will be able to hold the 140 price range once again.

I guess the question is with all this strange dumping where is the bottom.  Lets hope it stays above 0014 over night. Its getting way to close to cloak which is just not right.

Who cares about short term pricing unless you are planning to daytrade it?

I do when there is no reason for it unless I'm missing something. Not planning to day trade it.
Activity: 322
Waste of bandwidth removed

Dont worry guys.. im just getting in my Blows before we surpass them in Price... once we pass them there is no need to troll them haha  Cool

If you don't realized that pookie the weasel is just an arrogant cloak troll by now, his admission above should and we really need to delete all his posts from this thread.
Activity: 322
Looks like someone's getting rid of their stash. I wonder if the market will be able to hold the 140 price range once again.

I guess the question is with all this strange dumping where is the bottom.  Lets hope it stays above 0014 over night. Its getting way to close to cloak which is just not right.

Who cares about short term pricing unless you are planning to daytrade it?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Activity: 341
oh no running out of cheap coins Sad
Guys is the minting section in the wallet(app) approximate reward time accurate?

No, it's very inaccurate. In my experience with PoS coins in general the estimated reward time is usually very inaccurate.
Activity: 103
oh no running out of cheap coins Sad
Guys is the minting section in the wallet(app) approximate reward time accurate?
Activity: 105
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/truely-anonymous-altcoins-702511

Someone should jump into this thread. I'm just a bit too intoxicated at this point to let it be me  Cheesy

Got it, thanks! 

Jump to: