Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 778. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Wealth Distribution

Top N addresses   Holdings   Percentage
Top 10   1,731,366 XC   31.38 %
Top 100   4,188,332 XC   75.91 %
Top 1000   5,363,999 XC   97.21 %
All 5782   5,517,852 XC   100 %

More and more people are getting on board.
Glad to see some TOP 10 people distributed their coins at low price.

let the price do the talking.

short term price talks nothing.  Grin

Really?
yes.
Don't hesitate to dump all your XC coins(if you have) please. Panic dump is welcome. Duuuuuuuuuuump PLZ.

Again, I'll just let the price, do the talkin'

We're currently at 140k Cry

How many other people thought that we would get a fully working Xnode system on the 7/7? not just me?

We have been confused for the last two weeks, quite a few people thought the Dev would deliver this last night, but nothing was delivered, did he even deliver the update for the Privacy UI? This is why the price is sucking right now.

I'll be honest i'm on the fence with XC right now, this is why I sold half of my holdings, this may change either way over the next week or two.

Another thing, stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

No, people like you do not inspire confidence with your Chicken little sky is falling attitude because they didnt fit YOUR timetable.  I have nothing but respect and confidence in these devs as they are not your run of the mill incognito scam artists that pollutes these forums.   

Seems people forget including this muppet the coin is still very new, and so far everything works as described, seems like you want a fancy bullshit wallet that give headjobs as well as your "full xnode anon"  which does work right now, why the hurry are you james bond and need to transfer millions secretly now ? whatever dude, dump the rest of your bag like a good panic seller and I will gladly hold all the new xc I been picking up - as I know better then to get all pissy and moody because all my day trading profits vanished which is what your post screams of. 

For the record I always read ATCSECURES posts and his teams, NEVER EVER EVER do I listen for news about this coin from majority in this thread - including you.   
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

Solution to all three above? Stop giving dates for releases.

End.

Agree, stop giving release dates or "this weekend". Its a part of whale tactics to profit on this..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

I'm on about we were promised a fully working xnode anon on the 7th

Quote from: jasinlee on July 20, 2014, 12:27:21 PM
It has been tested and works, just be patient.

that was a reply from yesterday by jasinlee, where I asked when we were getting our "FULLY WORKING XNODE SYSTEM"

We were promised a fully working Xnode system by the 7th.

And so... what part of "it has been tested and works" suggests that it's not the full multipath tech we promised?

It is the full multipath tech, plus an unprecedented addition: trustless mixing.

Also this was ages ago. Since then I've told you personally several times that the full Rev 2 is working and downloadable.
legendary
stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

How, specifically, would this make people less confident that'll something will come out? I don't think it will decrease confidence in the slightest degree.

What it will do is:

- launch another series of accusations that we hype too much (see MikiMikeMike's comment last night - and refer to it when you discuss this topic because it's bad faith to just leave out views contrary to yours).

- kickstart the pump & dump train leading up to the next release.

What giving dates out won't do is stop some mysterious whale dumping on our news. This has happened with every piece of pre-announced news for weeks now, and is the real reason for what the price is doing. We haven't let anyone down; someone just wants to prevent good news from putting the price up.

Solution to all three above? Stop giving dates for releases.

End.

legendary
Activity: 1288

How many other people thought that we would get a fully working Xnode system on the 7/7? not just me?

We have been confused for the last two weeks, quite a few people thought the Dev would deliver this last night, but nothing was delivered, did he even deliver the update for the Privacy UI? This is why the price is sucking right now.

I'll be honest i'm on the fence with XC right now, this is why I sold half of my holdings, this may change either way over the next week or two.

Another thing, stop saying "it will be released when it's ready and not before" this is a sucky attitude to have, and does not inspire investor confidence.

Leigh we spoke about this yesterday. What on earth is motivating you to persist in thinking that you don't have a fully working Rev 2??

For heaven's sake, Rev 2 Xnodes are FULLY WORKING.

All that's happening now is refining, adding UI, etc. The final Rev 2 is more than the full Rev 2, it's a refined Rev 2. The full Rev 2 is out!

Also what the hell would make you think that the "Privacy UI" was coming out last night? Dan's post refers to "improvements to the private transactions feature" which is what he released a couple of days ago, reducing private transactions from 30 minutes to 4 minutes.

Please, please adjust your expectations to what we actually say. Otherwise you disappoint yourself, confuse others by propagating misinformation, and of course dump on the market for no reason other than your misperceptions, further depressing sentiment.

Again, REV 2 XNODES ARE FULLY WORKING. Do you get it now?

I'm on about we were promised a fully working xnode anon on the 7th

Quote from: jasinlee on July 20, 2014, 12:27:21 PM
It has been tested and works, just be patient.

that was a reply from yesterday by jasinlee, where I asked when we were getting our "FULLY WORKING XNODE SYSTEM"

We were promised a fully working Xnode system by the 7th.

legendary

any news on the "updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature"?

Rockstahh this came out a couple of days ago: Rev 2.45. Did you not download it?

We reduced transaction times for private payments from 30 minutes to 4 minutes, along with a bunch of smaller technical improvements.

Cmon, get the latest wallet and send people some private cash!
legendary

Leigh we spoke about this yesterday. What on earth is motivating you to persist in thinking that you don't have a fully working Rev 2??

For heaven's sake, Rev 2 Xnodes are FULLY WORKING.

All that's happening now is refining, adding UI, etc. The final Rev 2 is more than the full Rev 2, it's a refined Rev 2. The full Rev 2 is out!

Also what the hell would make you think that the "Privacy UI" was coming out last night? Dan's post refers to "improvements to the private transactions feature" which is what he released a couple of days ago, reducing private transactions from 30 minutes to 4 minutes.

Please, please adjust your expectations to what we actually say. Otherwise you disappoint yourself, confuse others by propagating misinformation, and of course dump on the market for no reason other than your misperceptions, further depressing sentiment.

Again, REV 2 XNODES ARE FULLY WORKING. Do you get it now?

Activity: 840
Teka or Synechist!

If someone can get an XC paper wallet generator up, the guys over at https://bitkee.com/ have said they would definitely add it to the site.

I love these guy's cold storage cards, they are the best ones I have ever come across, and just so happens they are a business owned by brothers like my brother and I operate.

Alright, I will see what we can do about that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I will be releasing an updated roadmap this weekend and also an updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature

Somethings are ahead of schedule (EM, Website, branding, etc) and other items need additional improvement (private transactions) for usability

Thanks,

Dan

Much appreciated Dan! Looking forward to the new wallet.
[/quote]

any news on the "updated wallet with improvements to the private transactions feature"?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Wealth Distribution

Wealth Distribution
Top 100   4,187,898 XC   75.90 %
Top 1000   5,365,879 XC   97.25 %
All 5799   5,517,856 XC   100 %

Glad to see.
XC
Wealth Distribution

short term price talks nothing.  Grin

Really?
yes.
Don't hesitate to dump all your XC coins(if you have) please. Panic dump is welcome. Duuuuuuuuuuump PLZ.

Blah blah blah..whatever.

I bet he would be gutted if everyone started dumping.

Never. My cost is only 60kwh power for 10k coins LOL.

Your 10k is roughly worth $10,000, so if everyone dumped and the coin lost 90% of it's value, you wouldn't care? I doubt it.

Never mind. I do believe most of people are not so stupid to do things like that. LOL
legendary
Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

Your 10k is roughly worth $10,000, so if everyone dumped and the coin lost 90% of it's value, you wouldn't care? I doubt it.
XC
Besides privacy and anon messaging, will there be any other features down the line? So many coins are focusing on anon, that it has become a fad. By the time XC pefects anon/privacy, Im scared it wont even be in demand anymore. Hate to sound fearful, and uncertain, but the market doesnt lie.

Also what does BlockChain 2.0 apps and Web 3.0 entail? They sound really vague and obscure. Perhaps a bit more detail would help.

I don't think detailed information should be published before the product has been implemented, since a lot of scam coins will copy your statement in one second and publish their "white paper".
Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XWeBfVJ7E
LOL

lol
XC
Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Besides privacy and anon messaging, will there be any other features down the line? So many coins are focusing on anon, that it has become a fad. By the time XC pefects anon/privacy, Im scared it wont even be in demand anymore. Hate to sound fearful, and uncertain, but the market doesnt lie.

Also what does BlockChain 2.0 apps and Web 3.0 entail? They sound really vague and obscure. Perhaps a bit more detail would help.
XC
Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XWeBfVJ7E
LOL
legendary
Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

legendary
Wealth Distribution

short term price talks nothing.  Grin

Really?
yes.

Again, I'll just let the price, do the talkin'

Wealth Distribution

Really?
yes.

Jump to: