Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 779. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Wealth Distribution

Top N addresses   Holdings   Percentage
Top 10   1,731,366 XC   31.38 %
Top 100   4,188,332 XC   75.91 %
Top 1000   5,363,999 XC   97.21 %
All 5782   5,517,852 XC   100 %

More and more people are getting on board.
Glad to see some TOP 10 people distributed their coins at low price.

let the price do the talking.

short term price talks nothing.  Grin

Really?
yes.
Don't hesitate to dump all your XC coins(if you have) please. Panic dump is welcome. Duuuuuuuuuuump PLZ.
XC
Wealth Distribution

short term price talks nothing.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wealth Distribution

XC
Wealth Distribution

Activity: 98
Looks like we are still on plan, not a lot of coins for sale, but if they go cheap I know a lot of us are ready to scoop them up.  It won't be long until Rev. 3 and the PR and bounty, it's nice I don't have to watch the price every couple of hours...
Activity: 98
CLOAK Devs just made the move to their new dorm room for the upcoming fall semester.

Activity: 105
Just caught up on reading the thread after a busy weekend.  I gain further confidence with each passing week with this one, it really is an awesome thing to be a part of.

I'm going to keep staking and watching the progress as the team continues to deliver time and again.  Also, definitely excited about the interchains post REV3 if that comes to fruition.  I think this is going to get fun.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thanks for the reply. Will keep an eye on this thread. I would really like to see the whitepaper on the anon feature, hoping the new features XC is coming out with are going to be closed source for the time being to avoid scamming copy cat coins.

I'm looking forward to it as well, I think it's long overdue with all the tech going on here.

Good luck with everything PoSA related, you guys have a good community over there.
blah blah blah

Actually XC has already implemented this feature.  Every wallet is an Xnode, but I'm sure you know that since you still hold so much XC.

I was hoping no one would respond to Pookie the weasel....  

Usually I wouldn't... but the cloak board is going crazy over PoSA so I just thought I'd enlighten pookie on the fact that XC is already past the testing phase and has it already integrated in the active wallet.

SC already uses Proof of stake protocols to create anonymous transactions? Where can I see the whitepaper about it?

I found the roadmap image on XC main website and only noticed Trustless mixing for anon transactions.

Could you point me in the right direction, I must be missing something here.

Thanks.

Smokim,

XCs current feature may be slightly different, I don't know all the details of PoSA but I've owned some cloak before and do check out whats going on there from time to time.  The main similarity I see is that all XC wallets act as Xnodes for anonymizing transactions which it sounds like is the main advantage of PoSA that Cloak is working on.

Just to reiterate, I'm 100% for the advancement of crypto and keep my eye on a few of the promising ones which includes cloak.  Theres no whitepaper yet on the current XC system that I know of.  It's only been integrated for a couple of weeks and I believe all the whitepapers and in depth info will come with the Rev 3 release.

The number of XC coins one must possess in a wallet in order for it to be considered as an XNODE has yet to be determined for public release though, if im not terribly mistaken.

You may be correct about that for the Rev 3 update and beyond.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
blah blah blah

Actually XC has already implemented this feature.  Every wallet is an Xnode, but I'm sure you know that since you still hold so much XC.

Usually I wouldn't... but the cloak board is going crazy over PoSA so I just thought I'd enlighten pookie on the fact that XC is already past the testing phase and has it already integrated in the active wallet.

SC already uses Proof of stake protocols to create anonymous transactions? Where can I see the whitepaper about it?

I found the roadmap image on XC main website and only noticed Trustless mixing for anon transactions.

Thanks.

Smokim,

XCs current feature may be slightly different, I don't know all the details of PoSA but I've owned some cloak before and do check out whats going on there from time to time.  The main similarity I see is that all XC wallets act as Xnodes for anonymizing transactions which it sounds like is the main advantage of PoSA that Cloak is working on.

Just to reiterate, I'm 100% for the advancement of crypto and keep my eye on a few of the promising ones which includes cloak.  Theres no whitepaper yet on the current XC system that I know of.  It's only been integrated for a couple of weeks and I believe all the whitepapers and in depth info will come with the Rev 3 release.

Thanks for the reply. Will keep an eye on this thread. I would really like to see the whitepaper on the anon feature, hoping the new features XC is coming out with are going to be closed source for the time being to avoid scamming copy cat coins.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
blah blah blah

Thanks.

Smokim,

The number of XC coins one must possess in a wallet in order for it to be considered as an XNODE has yet to be determined for public release though, if im not terribly mistaken.
blah blah blah

Thanks.

Smokim,

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Teka or Synechist!

If someone can get an XC paper wallet generator up, the guys over at https://bitkee.com/ have said they would definitely add it to the site.

I love these guy's cold storage cards, they are the best ones I have ever come across, and just so happens they are a business owned by brothers like my brother and I operate.

Activity: 952
blah blah blah

Thanks.
Just a heads up...XC is still listed as X11Coin on Cryptsy...

I just emailed them.
Activity: 196
blah blah blah

XC has PoBC coming in the near future, no current time frame when exactly this will be implemented, but this could be the biggest advancement in crypto's ever.

http://xc-official.com/pobc/
Activity: 728
Just a heads up...XC is still listed as X11Coin on Cryptsy...
blah blah blah

Activity: 196
blah blah blah

pookie is a fucktard, the equivalence of trying to reason with a mentally challenged being.

Many of us have put him on our ignore list already, the rest of you should also do the same and spare yourself the time and aggravation dealing with that imbecile.
Activity: 462
blah blah blah blah

+1000
Jump to: