Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 806. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
HI, as you can see this is my first post on this thread and i would like to know if any of you can help me. i am trying to download the xc wallet to my computer but it seem very complicated ( im not tech savvy ) when i go to the website and try to download it all i see is this :

[PARENTDIR]   Parent Directory        -   
[   ]   XCurrency-qt.exe   2014-07-16 13:17   7.1M    
[   ]   XCv0.9.2.44XCurrency-2.44.zip   2014-07-16 11:51   9.1M    and i really don't know what to do with this information? can anyone help me please?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Told you guys it would not take much to get us back into the 160K range.

its pure deception with this low volume, You cant sell for even close to what your looking for, unless vOLUME picks UP!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I most admit I didn't look at the price for three days now. Thanks for the update Wink

(stopped daytrading for now, sold at 290k and bought back at 185K. Then decided to wait for the new wave)

edit; Spicy tuna roll served.. anything to drink with that sir? OK YOU WIN. I will go to sleep BYE

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
[Still some drunken babbeling about great things to come and other BS MOON talk]

Shut up and go make me a spicy tuna roll.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
[Still some drunken babbeling about great things to come and other BS MOON talk]
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Posting this one more time for those who missed it...

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: [email protected]
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!

just wanted to add there's a basic extended coin control guide HERE!

And I just wanted to point out that I HATE the fact I missed the opportunity to buy more at the sweet under 140k price. PFFF

Thanks for adding that I'm gonna read through it right now.

Haha same here about missing the insanely low prices but then again I never thought they'd be back where they are now so I just bought some more.

yeah thats what I thought as well, im gonna buy some more, and then trade a couple back for some reinvestments. Im holding these babies to open Dan's greek offices a couple of years later, lol.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!

And I just wanted to point out that I HATE the fact I missed the opportunity to buy more at the sweet under 140k price. PFFF

Thanks for adding that I'm gonna read through it right now.

Haha same here about missing the insanely low prices but then again I never thought they'd be back where they are now so I just bought some more.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Thank you!

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Thank you!
Voted as well.

And on another note, look at that- a bounce off the long term uptrend and sittin pretty  Wink

+1. Here's to a continued uptrend.

And thanks for voting folks. This community is awesome.

+1 Thank YOU. We wouldn't be here if the XC team wasn't as good as you are.

:-)

I must say it's fantastic to work with a dev team like we have. PR can be horrid when performance is patchy, but this is just quality all the way.

To the top then!

XC Dev is great, but PR is a little bad.

The PR will change soon, have faith we'll be on the up and up in no time.

I have faith in XC!!  Holding in still !

Staking like a champ  Grin

Nice work, I just pulled all my XC off of Mintpal and started staking too.  Once the auto Xnodes are working I'll be setting up as many as possible and bringin in that XCheddar.
[Drunken Fanboy talk. Rambling about a great platform and over exaggerating non-sense about some Blockchain2.0 and NFC payment]

edit; DRUNK
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Voted as well.

And on another note, look at that- a bounce off the long term uptrend and sittin pretty  Wink

I must say it's fantastic to work with a dev team like we have. PR can be horrid when performance is patchy, but this is just quality all the way.

To the top then!

I have faith in XC!!  Holding in still !

Staking like a champ  Grin

Voted as well.

To the top then!

Voted as well.

To the top then!

Happy to be along for the ride.
XC
Voted as well.

To the top then!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Voted as well.

To the top then!

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Voted as well.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Voted as well.

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Voted as well.

And on another note, look at that- a bounce off the long term uptrend and sittin pretty  Wink
Jump to: