Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 810. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What is the point in having a moderated thread if we just let these idiots run loose spamming nonsense all over the place?

Tekas on holiday i think... besides, theres nothing else to talk about lol
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What is the point in having a moderated thread if we just let these idiots run loose spamming nonsense all over the place?
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
@Teka

I´ve sent you a pm, whenever you can please take a look

Thanks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I'm the best trader of the world ! And i can sell my family for profit !

http://dcaz.net/show/1397235600

21:09:45    @pookielax31   http://www.dogeagainstbreastcancer.com/ i know u all hate the coin but its for a good cause its not spam its my own project.

There is some humanity in you ?
Why you dont go buy some DOGE for support your successful project ?

Interesting site (www.dogeagainstbreastcancer.com), especially when you go to the "about us" page.

How do either of those two young "kids" have a son old enough to make a mock website?

...With that said i assigned my son to make a mock Website for us using only half his day... Hell if my kid can out do it then...i Know my son would be itching to help in projects

This guy just lies to try and manipulate the markets to his benefit.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
chill out xc brothers n sisters.. last 4 bars on the 2hr wt relatively healthy volume might b the pivot (doji??), supply is being tested, may want to feed the bottom walls to test support. if all is dry than we can see a reversal
Activity: 105
hey guys hope you can help me with this noob question. The volume today is really high. but the price is stil going down. what does the volume mean to the price?

If you call this high volume then you must be new. A month ago we were seeing 1500+ BTC trading.

Im indeed new here (one of the losers who bought at 300k). but can you tell me what the meaning is of a "high" volume? what does it mean for the price for example?

You're not a loser for buying at 300k, you only lose if you sell.  Hang in there and let the team work their magic, the price will follow in due time.

Volume is simply how many Bitcoins change hands for a given coin in a 24 hour period.  Higher volume means that a lot of coins are changing hands, lower volume means that not much trading is going on.  The price x quantity = volume.

im in xc for the long run. but it hurts to see my money half haha.

I can sympathize!  And by all means, everyone should do with their money what they see fit, but when it comes to sure bets in crypto, this is as close as it gets.  I've dealt with a lot of "junk" in cryptoland, but this one's different.  That's why I advise holding on for dear life  Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hey guys hope you can help me with this noob question. The volume today is really high. but the price is stil going down. what does the volume mean to the price?

If you call this high volume then you must be new. A month ago we were seeing 1500+ BTC trading.

Im indeed new here (one of the losers who bought at 300k). but can you tell me what the meaning is of a "high" volume? what does it mean for the price for example?

You're not a loser for buying at 300k, you only lose if you sell.  Hang in there and let the team work their magic, the price will follow in due time.

Volume is simply how many Bitcoins change hands for a given coin in a 24 hour period.  Higher volume means that a lot of coins are changing hands, lower volume means that not much trading is going on.  The price x quantity = volume.

I know this feeling, but then if you just buy more while its low, when it goes back up, the % you are down will be smaller and when it gets back to 300k = profits!
Activity: 15

Activity: 65
ok, I have downloaded the wallet, thought I might give a shot to staking, but it's not happening Sad...it's always like this:

any solution for this newbee?

patience, grasshopper.
also, to stake most efficiently, make sure your coins are in 50-500 coin blocks.
there's an excellent guide on the website.

Exactly.  Plus it can take a minimum of 8 hours to a maximum of 30 days for your coins to stake (as listed in the OP).

So the statement which appears when I move the mouse pointer over the mining symbol, is not correct, is it?

I should ignore what it says there, and wait up to 30 days, do I get it right?

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

It doesn't mean anything for the price.  The price could go down or up on high/low volume.
Activity: 64
XC is at 176 BTC on Mintpal right now - 2nd place behind DRK at 185 BTC. 

Just FYI, for those claiming no buy support or interest Grin

Dark one time was doing 1500+ BTC a day and so was XC... whats your point? To say volume is high is comical right now. When the top coins are doing 10% of what they used to do, that does not speak about any coin in particular.

Good try though.

Did I ever say volume was high?  I did not.  I simply listed the two highest volume coins on mintpal, which is a good indication of where the money is moving today.  There were people asking about volume, so I offered some perspective.  I am far from new. Wink

Well there is no money moving anywhere alt wise right now.

XC could simply take off over 160K easy with a little bit of money... 20 BTC is all it would take.

Agreed 100%.  Was just trying to show that XC is still at the top of the trading volume, even though there's not much volume today.  We're on the same page I think.

Activity: 15

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Dark one time was doing 1500+ BTC a day and so was XC... whats your point? To say volume is high is comical right now. When the top coins are doing 10% of what they used to do, that does not speak about any coin in particular.

Good try though.

Did I ever say volume was high?  I did not.  I simply listed the two highest volume coins on mintpal, which is a good indication of where the money is moving today.  There were people asking about volume, so I offered some perspective.  I am far from new. Wink

XC could simply take off over 160K easy with a little bit of money... 20 BTC is all it would take.

I don't know why you are arguing with PowderMonkey?  He was just refuting Pookie's claim that XC had no volume and that it's #2 on MP.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Good try though.

Did I ever say volume was high?  I did not.  I simply listed the two highest volume coins on mintpal, which is a good indication of where the money is moving today.  There were people asking about volume, so I offered some perspective.  I am far from new. Wink

I'm the best trader of the world ! And i can sell my family for profit !

http://dcaz.net/show/1397235600

21:09:45    @pookielax31   http://www.dogeagainstbreastcancer.com/ i know u all hate the coin but its for a good cause its not spam its my own project.

There is some humanity in you ?
Why you dont go buy some DOGE for support your successful project ?

Probually one of the ones who got suckered into buying it @ 200+ .

Good try though.

Did I ever say volume was high?  I did not.  I simply listed the two highest volume coins on mintpal, which is a good indication of where the money is moving today.  There were people asking about volume, so I offered some perspective.  I am far from new. Wink

Good try though.
Jump to: