Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 811. (Read 1484192 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I'm the best trader of the world ! And i can sell my family for profit !

http://dcaz.net/show/1397235600

21:09:45    @pookielax31   http://www.dogeagainstbreastcancer.com/ i know u all hate the coin but its for a good cause its not spam its my own project.

There is some humanity in you ?
Why you dont go buy some DOGE for support your successful project ?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 644

yea an idiot that bought (other coin) below 5 the other week hahaha

You better think about getting out of that now.  It's ready to fail at making a new high on very low volume.  Good luck.

Buy low (XC) sell high (other coin)

You really turned out to be a good troll. I will tell you what I really think.  You only started trolling XC today.  That tells me you just sold today, at the lows, and bought the other coin at the high.  That's the true LULz.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
we should b on for a reversal after 1 last drop wt volume, rsi div has/is formed/ing well, support @ 12. i'll eat my shit if im wrong
Activity: 462
MP volume isnt the only places its vanished.. bittrex and POLO have ghost volume on XC

You can say the same about DRK and most other top marketcap coins.  Are you a complete idiot?

yea an idiot that bought cloak below 5 the other week hahaha
Activity: 105
XC is at 176 BTC on Mintpal right now - 2nd place behind DRK at 185 BTC.  

Just FYI, for those claiming no buy support or interest Grin

Volume rises when people dump as well

Yes, it does.  But I wouldn't call this a dump - the market will naturally go up and down, and it's seen a downtrend the past few days, but I believe that can partly be attributed to a downtrend in Bitcoin itself.  I'm actually encouraged by the buy support I see - take a look at the order depth chart.

Activity: 616
MP volume isnt the only places its vanished.. bittrex and POLO have ghost volume on XC

You can say the same about DRK and most other top marketcap coins.  Are you a complete idiot?
Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hey guys hope you can help me with this noob question. The volume today is really high. but the price is stil going down. what does the volume mean to the price?

Volume rises when people dump as well
Activity: 105

Here come the CLOAK and CINNI trolls.

Yup, I was just about to say the same thing.  The "uncensored XC" thread is dead, so now they have to come here.

I quite like the FUD now, theres nothing they can say anymore that cant be straight up answered in 2 seconds. lol. bring it.

Fine then answer why the price is plummeting with no signs of support or buy interest? You all are blind traders.. see you when the money is coming back to this coin   

Because we got no promotion going on at all from what i can see, and we are getting no updates about anything so no one knows whats going on the last couple of days. .

Hence me asking where Synechist is.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

Yup, I was just about to say the same thing.  The "uncensored XC" thread is dead, so now they have to come here.

I quite like the FUD now, theres nothing they can say anymore that cant be straight up answered in 2 seconds. lol. bring it.

Fine then answer why the price is plummeting with no signs of support or buy interest? You all are blind traders.. see you when the money is coming back to this coin   

Have you bothered to look at any of the other alts on Mintpal for instance? Volume is hella anemic. I'm sure it will continue to be on the lighter side given the security issue that MP recently experienced.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry guys! I can't fight these TROLLS all of the time. Was out BBQing...

Just let them do they're TROLLING and scoop those cheap coins from the daytraders!

where's synechist? Been on the missing list the last couple of days??
Activity: 322
What is the status of Rev 2? Any recent updates?

You sling shit and 10 minutes later want help, unbelievable.  

You don't have him on ignore yet?  You should....
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
What is the status of Rev 2? Any recent updates?

You sling shit and 10 minutes later want help, unbelievable.  
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

lol....
we're getting to be a fighter squadron......
scramble !
Jump to: