Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 844. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Awesome to wake up to this.

-Pours More Coffee-

Edit to Add - Enjoy your day today, Good Sir!

I have been living on coffee for weeks!!!!

Haha we believe it!  Thanks for all your hard work, enjoy the family time today.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Did you guys see Mintpal was hacked for VRC? All the more reason to keep your coins off exchange  Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Could someone from the team check out this Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aebic/xc_daemon_for_linux/ciw2fjj

"By the way... We would like to add XC to our crypto-currency payment gateway (www.edigicash.co). Besides a statically linked module, we also need a documented API (JSON-RPC, HTTP, etc.) to communicate with the XC daemon. Is there some work in progress?"

Fully agree with FFMG, I cannot use the Ubuntu version on Debian Undecided (libs' version mismatch, and I cannot downgrade them because other programs depend on the current ones). It would be great if there is a statically linked version for Linux.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Pours More Coffee-

I have been living on coffee for weeks!!!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Okay

downloads.xc-official.com/testing/

rev 1.1 -  updated batch file with new testnet node - I will leave this node open all week.

Just to highlight - This release is decentralized ENCRYPTED messaging..  use the included batch file to launch the client

Step #1 - go to receive coins, click on NEW Address - call it "chat"

Step #2 - Goto address book, click new address

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter
- right click and hit messages

- from field - click the address book - select the entry you created in step #1 above
- to field - click on address book select entry from step #2
- key field - enter remote users pubkey

PUBKEY - to copy your pubkey and provide to users - go to the address you created in step #1, right click and hit copy pubkey

My Test XC Address: mgpkXSAbfmZ1tkqSVnSeMJXwJx77HyZ2up
My PUBKEY: nCmoh5bt7ogWujBBQVT7NkpKGPGwLw35uqWCLKBNouL7

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Test message sent to you Dan.. didn't receive any confirmation -- hopefully you receive it.

folks: my info (test messages welcomed)
address : mh91Fok3EEnFhm7zbUUafUyCkjvZxZqG4g
pub key: rmLEz8u3Qs6f259rzVxpW22A1WBdUK66otiRu3dCw84L

yes I did receive!!!

Awesome!
Activity: 728

-Pours More Coffee-

Okay

rev 1.1 -  updated batch file with new testnet node - I will leave this node open all week.

Just to highlight - This release is decentralized ENCRYPTED messaging..  use the included batch file to launch the client

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter

- from field - click the address book - select the entry you created in step #1 above

PUBKEY - to copy your pubkey and provide to users - go to the address you created in step #1, right click and hit copy pubkey

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Dan, do you sleep ?

Its hard to sleep when your developing something amazing like this, although I will be enjoying some family time today :-)

Okay

Just to highlight - This release is decentralized ENCRYPTED messaging..  use the included batch file to launch the client

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Test message sent to you Dan.. didn't receive any confirmation -- hopefully you receive it.

yes I did receive!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Okay

Just to highlight - This release is decentralized ENCRYPTED messaging..  use the included batch file to launch the client

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Dan, do you sleep ?
I seem to have this issue with the latest wallet where it seems to keep hanging with the the blockchain download. It's resolved by restarting the wallet, until it happens again.

it is P2P, so this will happen, if you let it run it will download
Activity: 644
I seem to have this issue with the latest wallet where it seems to keep hanging with the the blockchain download. It's resolved by restarting the wallet, until it happens again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Okay

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
French Government Outlines New Regulations for Bitcoin Market Transparency
http://www.coindesk.com/french-government-outlines-new-regulations-bitcoin-market-transparency/

Governments are such jokes. They claim the reason they have to "regulate" or "ban" or whatever, is due to it being used for "illegal means"... yet currencies every day are used for the very same thing but you do not see them crying about it do you? No, they fear cryptos because it takes the power out of the few hands to manipulate, and gives it to the people. Sure , cryptos can be manipulated too, but unlike the governments, people can decide if they want to accept the manipulation or not.
Activity: 126
XC
Activity: 140
please send vault of satoshi an email and request they add XC - they jsut de-listed a bunch of shit coins - so now is our chance - for those wondering... Vault of satoshi is one of the bigger exchanges located in canada

thank you

[email protected]

Request sent.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
please send vault of satoshi an email and request they add XC - they jsut de-listed a bunch of shit coins - so now is our chance - for those wondering... Vault of satoshi is one of the bigger exchanges located in canada

thank you

[email protected]

Message Sent.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Could someone from the team check out this Reddit?

http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/2aebic/xc_daemon_for_linux/ciw2fjj

"By the way... We would like to add XC to our crypto-currency payment gateway (www.edigicash.co). Besides a statically linked module, we also need a documented API (JSON-RPC, HTTP, etc.) to communicate with the XC daemon. Is there some work in progress?"

Okay

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter

Happy testing!!!

Dan

thank you

[email protected]
I have some more investors money coming in this week - if that means anything to any of you.. should help keep a wall up around this area for the week.
Jump to: