Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 842. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I am proud to be part of this community and this project that wants to give this liberty back to people. No other Coin can claim what we want to achieve. We are standing out in the Crypto world not only for the outstanding tech that we have delivered but for what this project stand for in regards of human economic freedom and liberty.

That's exactly the reason why I got involved in this XCiting endeavor! And we only just begun 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/11/the-ultimate-goal-of-the-nsa-is-total-population-control

It's articles such as this that remind me of the necessity for groundbreaking innovations like XC.

Indeed. We're very keen to put people back in control of their information and identity.

I am proud to be part of this community and this project that wants to give this liberty back to people. No other Coin can claim what we want to achieve. We are standing out in the Crypto world not only for the outstanding tech that we have delivered but for what this project stand for in regards of human economic freedom and liberty.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/11/the-ultimate-goal-of-the-nsa-is-total-population-control

It's articles such as this that remind me of the necessity for groundbreaking innovations like XC.

Indeed. We're very keen to put people back in control of their information and identity.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@Teka - the roadmap link in the OP is broken (links to the post that contains the old website location for the roadmap)
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Anyone have any luck with EM on Mainnet?
Activity: 980
Thanks to the efforts of Dan, his team and the community, XC is on the move again!

We are one of the few alts that's in the "greens" right now on Mintpal  Cheesy
Activity: 214
do we already have xnodes auromatically configurated and working (with 550+ coins) on version v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42? multipath added?

Not yet but its coming!
Will be awesome, very nice work with EM and mixer...
Thanks you very much Dan, enjoy your family time and take some rest!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Activity: 756
do we already have xnodes auromatically configurated and working (with 550+ coins) on version v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42? multipath added?

Not yet but its coming!
Activity: 214
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
4hr MACD cross over to green just happened. Looking good. At this rate we should be moving over 002 by tomorrow.
Could you please explain what the MACD cross over to green means to us non traders?

Explained quite nicely here -- http://www.iqchart.com/101/tech_macd.asp
Activity: 322

Okay

downloads.xc-official.com/testing/

rev 1.1 -  updated batch file with new testnet node - I will leave this node open all week.

Just to highlight - This release is decentralized ENCRYPTED messaging..  use the included batch file to launch the client

Step #1 - go to receive coins, click on NEW Address - call it "chat"

Step #2 - Goto address book, click new address

- add user's XC Wallet
- press enter
- right click and hit messages

- from field - click the address book - select the entry you created in step #1 above
- to field - click on address book select entry from step #2
- key field - enter remote users pubkey

PUBKEY - to copy your pubkey and provide to users - go to the address you created in step #1, right click and hit copy pubkey

My Test XC Address: mgpkXSAbfmZ1tkqSVnSeMJXwJx77HyZ2up
My PUBKEY: nCmoh5bt7ogWujBBQVT7NkpKGPGwLw35uqWCLKBNouL7

Happy testing!!!

Dan

Can also confirm that this is working FLAWLESSLY.   The messaging is instantaneous.    

Feature request for future updates:

- Urls are linked
- Autoscroll checkbox to scroll to the newest message automatically
- Files sending
- Emote like skype, etc.

Awesome job, Dan!
Activity: 252
everyday more and more good news for xc  but the chart is  still drunken  Huh

Just use this time to acquire cheap coins.  That's what I've been doing all week.  A little here and there....just adding to my stash.
legendary
Activity: 1288
4hr MACD cross over to green just happened. Looking good. At this rate we should be moving over 002 by tomorrow.
Could you please explain what the MACD cross over to green means to us non traders?
legendary
Activity: 1288
everyday more and more good news for xc  but the chart is  still drunken  Huh

Everyone is waiting for REV2 to be finalized, remember the price on the 6th? it hit 300k because everyone it was going to be out the next day.

It won't be long before we make a forward move, just wait and see. Grin
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
everyday more and more good news for xc  but the chart is  still drunken  Huh
i can confirm Trustless Distributed Encrypted Messaging is WORKING!!  Talking to Dan on there right now Wink

Awesome thanks for the update, so far it sounds like every message has gone through.

every message is going through... its like an msn / irc type chat.. he is receiving the messages instantly and replying, there is no delay.

What is most cool about this - is the messages are not going point to point.  And so we know what that means Wink

Dan also confirmed he received my EM! Fantastic!
Activity: 140
Just to be sure, is it too early to update my  storage wallet to version v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42?
or i need to stay in version v0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0 for the moment.

My wallet v0.9.2.40XCurrency-2.42 works fine on OS X. There were some issues which turned out to be related to another running wallet in the same local network (it wasn't XC one if that matters).
thankfully they will likely be able to recover all stolen coins.
Jump to: