Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 845. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
i just hopes xc makes amazing price again Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sad the price is rising again. I was hoping that it'll stay below 0.002 for another couple of days to be able to buy more. Not sure that we'll see < 200K ever again Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
MACD 2hr just crossed over into green.  This is the beginning of an significant uptrend. Buy now while you still can folks under .002
May I ask why you think this is going to be a good uptrend?

Because XC is significantly undervalued. A correction will happen soon
Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
an erection will happen soon, hustler is accepting bitcoin.... uhhmm.. I mean.. a correction happens soon, xc undervalued Wink

-both true.

hehehe Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
there is some pannick happening in cloak arena right now... i would expect some cloak money to come into xc soon

You mean it is correcting in other words.
there is some pannick happening in cloak arena right now... i would expect some cloak money to come into xc soon
an erection will happen soon, hustler is accepting bitcoin.... uhhmm.. I mean.. a correction happens soon, xc undervalued Wink

-both true.
MACD 2hr just crossed over into green.  This is the beginning of an significant uptrend. Buy now while you still can folks under .002

+1

A correction will happen very soon. XC is probably the most undervalued coin at the moment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

I think the significant progress and announcements this past week and the last couple days speaks for its self, enough said.
Activity: 714
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
everybody is talking about whales. but could someone give me a impression on how many btc you have to put in xc to be called a whale?

If you have to ask you're not one - lol
He want to be, let him know that maybe he could help xc to pump the price Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 196
everybody is talking about whales. but could someone give me a impression on how many btc you have to put in xc to be called a whale?

If you have to ask you're not one - lol
Activity: 196
I wonder why the downtrend?

Except whales and a few people with more brain sells than a cockroach, no one sees the potential of this coin. IMHO: give this newly born technology several months and the patience will be rewarded. My prediction is that this and few other coins are here to stay and will shadow the BTC glory.

The trend is up. We're in a channel between about 14 and 22 right now - it may touch 14 but I doubt it will go below. Clean up while you can.

Anyway the real purpose of this message is to congratulate atc and the devs on the new wallet for OSX. I couldn't believe it when I saw the "enable private transaction" button there now. It's so f**ing awesome!! 

It's not an absolute value. A play with over 1% of the total supply could be considered fish (although the whale is mammal, not fish Tongue).
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Except whales and a few people with more brain sells than a cockroach, no one sees the potential of this coin. IMHO: give this newly born technology several months and the patience will be rewarded. My prediction is that this and few other coins are here to stay and will shadow the BTC glory.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

No milestone-ETA so far.
Doing some profit with other coins.
Jump to: