Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 896. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)
NED 5 - ARG 2
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)

Ned 2 - Arg 1
Activity: 840

NED 0 : 2 ARG
Somebody in the athletic meaning just posted this:

One day #XC and #TRACK will get the respect they deserve.

I think it works well here
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!

NED 3 - ARG 1

2 goals ROBEN! Smiley
Teka, have we posted an updated team roster containing all the added members yet (PDF)?

I think arlyn went for dinner, so no not yet. I will update the op... asap
Activity: 154

Sorry I'm new to your games,  how do I play?

Oh this football?

ARG 2 - 1 NED
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

NED 3 - ARG 1
Activity: 126

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Teka, have we posted an updated team roster containing all the added members yet (PDF)?
Apologize? For what for putting out some of the little things? Thats absurd I wont apologize for anything and I hold a nice huge chunk of XC and im not going anywhere so deal with it. Threw an idea out there sorry it caused some of you to crap your pants

well i don't want you to go  Wink, but don't crap your pants if your idea is no option for the actual team of XC either. its their right to take it out and you shouldn't bitch about it so much.

community doesn't mean everybody is a CEO

To be fair, I might have overeacted slightly but I was in the middle of crisis with the forum. As I said the menu to by knowledge is being worked on.
Activity: 882
Apologize? For what for putting out some of the little things? Thats absurd I wont apologize for anything and I hold a nice huge chunk of XC and im not going anywhere so deal with it. Threw an idea out there sorry it caused some of you to crap your pants

well i don't want you to go  Wink, but don't crap your pants if your idea is no option for the actual team of XC either. its their right to take it out and you shouldn't bitch about it so much.

community doesn't mean everybody is a CEO
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Cool man for me you lost all my respect so, you can dump your Coins, the price will go back up in an instant. If you want to stik around you will need to give respect to XC team XC PR people and XC community members otherwise your posts will start to get deleted this is a moderated thread for a reason.

No offence. Bye Bye.

I know I might get down but I dont lose faith in the people on this coin. I think most of mine is frustration in the lack of value givin to this coin.
Activity: 126
Edit; This was only for the true F5'er

Activity: 700

Cool man for me you lost all my respect so, you can dump your Coins, the price will go back up in an instant. If you want to stik around you will need to give respect to XC team XC PR people and XC community members otherwise your posts will start to get deleted this is a moderated thread for a reason.

No offence. Bye Bye.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Im glad you guys delete suggestions... very promising for developing

that wasn't a "suggestion", you personally didn'T like the website so you did your own one and put it up for vote ,thats just disresepectfull

Also the way his previous posts were structured and worded lead me to believe that he wasn't trying to help at all.

Agreed.

I can't take someone seriously who has:

1) Insulted our PR man (Synechist) with words that I won't repeat hear and claiming he should be fired; MY THOUGHTS?  Synechist is one of the best PR reps I've seen in crypto.  I greatly respect him.

2) Calls Battbot (a respected community member) a liar and tries to slander him with posts of screenshots that hold no relevance.  MY THOUGHTS?  I still respect Battbot fully and now wonder what pookieman is trying to gain by this.

2) Insults the website and says it was thrown together "in a day or 2" and says his teenage son can do better.  MY THOUGHTS?  Our new website is one of the most professional and informative in crypto.  It can stand some little tweaks and updates, yes, but someone put hard work and time into that.  There's a ton of useful info there.

In conclusion... I would ignore pookieman if I ignored people (I don't, to ensure I read the same content that outsiders read), I've seen enough of his degrading posts already and know that even if he does have good intentions, his degrading and foul approach is something that no one hear wants to put up with. If it were possible, I'd give him 100XC to never post in this thread again.

+1 Thanks for writing just about everything that I was about to write.

Pookielax31 is the type of person I described earlier about someone that will turn the gun point at you at the slightest sign of trouble.   Those rants from the flash crash night...   Never forget.
Activity: 616

that wasn't a "suggestion", you personally didn'T like the website so you did your own one and put it up for vote ,thats just disresepectfull

Also the way his previous posts were structured and worded lead me to believe that he wasn't trying to help at all.

Agreed.

1) Insulted our PR man (Synechist) with words that I won't repeat hear and claiming he should be fired; MY THOUGHTS?  Synechist is one of the best PR reps I've seen in crypto.  I greatly respect him.

2) Calls Battbot (a respected community member) a liar and tries to slander him with posts of screenshots that hold no relevance.  MY THOUGHTS?  I still respect Battbot fully and now wonder what pookieman is trying to gain by this.

2) Insults the website and says it was thrown together "in a day or 2" and says his teenage son can do better.  MY THOUGHTS?  Our new website is one of the most professional and informative in crypto.  It can stand some little tweaks and updates, yes, but someone put hard work and time into that.  There's a ton of useful info there.

In conclusion... I would ignore pookieman if I ignored people (I don't, to ensure I read the same content that outsiders read), I've seen enough of his degrading posts already and know that even if he does have good intentions, his degrading and foul approach is something that no one hear wants to put up with. If it were possible, I'd give him 100XC to never post in this thread again.

+1 Thanks for writing just about everything that I was about to write.
Activity: 462
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Agreed.

1) Insulted our PR man (Synechist) with words that I won't repeat here and claiming he should be fired; MY THOUGHTS?  Synechist is one of the best PR reps I've seen in crypto.  I greatly respect him.

3) Insults the website and says it was thrown together "in a day or 2" and says his teenage son can do better.  MY THOUGHTS?  Our new website is one of the most professional and informative in crypto.  It can stand some little tweaks and updates, yes, but someone put hard work and time into that.  There's a ton of useful info there.

In conclusion... I would ignore pookieman if I ignored people (I don't, to ensure I read the same content that outsiders read), I've seen enough of his degrading posts already and know that even if he does have good intentions, his degrading and foul approach is something that no one here wants to put up with. If it were possible, I'd give him 100XC to never post in this thread again.

The Coin Control noob friendly guide is ready! If you have any suggestions/corrections etc, feel free to advise! It is created in XC official forum, but it should be available for everyone to read!

I was worried this would deleted by the table crash but everything seems backup and fine.
Jump to: