Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 894. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I am no longer with Cinni because I do not have the spare time to faithfully manage that coin... there are Dev's still working for Cinni, and a community manager has already replaced me, I believe.  I am not with the XC team... just simply an investor.

I am thinking about investing in XC, can you share your reasons why you invested so I don't have to dig through this thread please?

I will write some reasons why later (I am about to leave the office).

However, for now, solid information can be found at www.xc-official.com and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ&feature=youtu.be=bbcode

I am sure some other community members can tell you why, while I'm afk.
In the midst of buying XCurrency.com from the current owner... Let me know if you all want it later down the road

Thanks pookie.  Really, all of us here want the same thing, and that is for XC to succeed.  Let's all work towards that goal, being as respectful and well mannered as possible (myself included).  Everything is water under the bridge, as far as I'm concerned.

To XC: onward and upward!
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I am no longer with Cinni because I do not have the spare time to faithfully manage that coin... there are Dev's still working for Cinni, and a community manager has already replaced me, I believe.  I am not with the XC team... just simply an investor.

I am thinking about investing in XC, can you share your reasons why you invested so I don't have to dig through this thread please?
I am no longer with Cinni because I do not have the spare time to faithfully manage that coin... there are Dev's still working for Cinni, and a community manager has already replaced me, I believe.

Neither I am with the XC team... just simply an investor.
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Just to organize some of the new team information for anyone who missed...

XCurrency has added 4 new members to the team!  Meet:

Antoun and Samuel were the first to install two-way BTC ATM's in Europe & UK.  They are working alongside Diamond Circle (manufacturer) to integrate XC exclusively into Cashless BTC ATM's across Europe and UK.  (Cashless ATM's are faster than cash ATM's and can deal in any currency, including visa/debit cards, at a very marginal transaction fee ~.30%)  

As a part of the Cashless BTC ATM infrastructure, OneWallet cards will be used that can store up to 9 (fiat) currencies in addition to XC (exclusively) alongside BTC.  (You will be able to cash out at any cashpoint merchant, or simply exchange between currencies that are connected to your OneWallet card.  Additionally, you will be able to use VISA debit/credit cards on the ATM to buy and sell BTC & XC)

OneWallet whitepaper
http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning. He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for many of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology.

I think it's safe to say that Rob Kremer's background experience (which includes working for Microsoft & Adidas) speaks for itself.

Did you jumped Cinni board? Why?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
In the midst of buying XCurrency.com from the current owner... Let me know if you all want it later down the road

That sounds dangerous.
Activity: 462
Activity: 700
Could be completely off but i thought he said REV3 was months?  Again said i could be wrong...

I think Rev 3 will be after Christmas and Rev2.5 in two months. Anyway we will get soon fully Working REV2 and that for me is enough to pump the price to 0.01 at least.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Coinmarketcap has updated the name too.

now all they need to do is link to the new website!  Angry
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Could be completely off but i thought he said REV3 was months?  Again said i could be wrong...

we are waiting on 2.5 i thought.. not 3. maybe im wrong ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Yup
When will the price go boom boom ?

on next release.

good point, do you have any idea when REV3 will be released? Aug 1st?

nope

Teka,  think you need to update OP on our new team members addition today and highlight some of their accomplishments?

Yes, forum is taking a bit of time right now.
Activity: 462
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I was just looking though the altcoin herald while I was checking out new coin launches and I found this http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/ it reminded me a whole lot of XC. Thought I would share.

Believe In Yourself:

"You will be forced to deal with a jaded crowd when you launch a new cryptocoin.

Be prepared for their animosity. Understand their skepticism is natural and not personal.

They have been burned before and they will be burned again.

If you know YOU’RE not going to burn them, forgive them their ignorance and focus on educating them about the advantages of your coin. Don’t lower yourself by engaging in common trolling or arguing. It just won’t help.

If you keep to the high road people will have more respect for you and your project. Critics can be won over, especially if they see your dedication and commitment to the cause. If your project is truly unique they’ll support you and your efforts more than they would an average clone."

I especially love this part, i think we should not censure anything, we have nothing to fear about, we can answer to every FUD by fact.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

on next release.

nope

Teka,  think you need to update OP on our new team members addition today and highlight some of their accomplishments?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

on next release.

Just to organize some of the new team information for anyone who missed...

XCurrency has added 4 new members to the team!  Meet:

Antoun and Samuel were the first to install two-way BTC ATM's in Europe & UK.  They are working alongside Diamond Circle (manufacturer) to integrate XC exclusively into Cashless BTC ATM's across Europe and UK.  (Cashless ATM's are faster than cash ATM's and can deal in any currency, including visa/debit cards, at a very marginal transaction fee ~.30%)  

As a part of the Cashless BTC ATM infrastructure, OneWallet cards will be used that can store up to 9 (fiat) currencies in addition to XC (exclusively) alongside BTC.  (You will be able to cash out at any cashpoint merchant, or simply exchange between currencies that are connected to your OneWallet card.  Additionally, you will be able to use VISA debit/credit cards on the ATM to buy and sell BTC & XC)

OneWallet whitepaper
http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning. He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for many of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology.

I think it's safe to say that Rob Kremer's background experience (which includes working for Microsoft & Adidas) speaks for itself.
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
nothing here should be censored. not even the strongest of all fud.  if you start deleting posts I will leave.  Censorship is against my core values.  

Quite lame irony. To be fair, the posting of his website design was no FUD.

we are not communist north korea.  this is the internet. the community itself can put FUD in its placce with FACTS.  people can state FUDs and be prooven wrong with fact.  simple.

Uhm, yeah, you got my point. 
Jump to: