Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 895. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
nothing here should be censored. not even the strongest of all fud.  if you start deleting posts I will leave.  Censorship is against my core values.  

Quite lame irony. To be fair, the posting of his website design was no FUD.

we are not communist north korea.  this is the internet. the community itself can put FUD in its placce with FACTS.  people can state FUDs and be prooven wrong with fact.  simple.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When will the price go boom boom ?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I was just looking though the altcoin herald while I was checking out new coin launches and I found this http://altcoinherald.com/building-altcoin-brand-right-way/ it reminded me a whole lot of XC. Thought I would share.
sfc
Activity: 134
nothing here should be censored. not even the strongest of all fud.  if you start deleting posts I will leave.  Censorship is against my core values.  

Quite lame irony. To be fair, the posting of his website design was no FUD.
nothing here should be censored. not even the strongest of all fud.  if you start deleting posts I will leave.  Censorship is against my core values. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
sfc
Activity: 134
Apologize? For what for putting out some of the little things? Thats absurd I wont apologize for anything and I hold a nice huge chunk of XC and im not going anywhere so deal with it. Threw an idea out there sorry it caused some of you to crap your pants

well i don't want you to go  Wink, but don't crap your pants if your idea is no option for the actual team of XC either. its their right to take it out and you shouldn't bitch about it so much.

community doesn't mean everybody is a CEO

To be fair, I might have overeacted slightly but I was in the middle of crisis with the forum. As I said the menu to by knowledge is being worked on.

Your words prove ur fine charcacter. Whatever unsympathic person pookie migh have become, this shouldn t lead to censorship if he makes a valid post. I would have loved to discuss what aspects of his work could have been used for inspiration. I saw it, it was not perfect but in some points better then the actual website. Also, this might have got us back a lost sheep even though most of u guys seem to prefer banning uncomfortable people instead of at least trying to seek consense.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Activity: 126
Whistle blows.. See you guys after the match
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)

2-1 for Argentina Argentina
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
So 15 minutes of gambling people! NED - ARG.. 25 XCurrency for the correct prediction. Entry's are valid until start of the game, doubles split the prize!

Old entry's are also valid (after the last match some people already posted a prediction)

Nl 2 arg 1
Activity: 364
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Gambling is for people bad at math

/pisses on everyone parade.

Smiley
Activity: 322

0 - 0 ARG PK win (4:3)
Activity: 364
Jump to: