Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 897. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
A diff take on the website... a little more of a minimalistic approach to the website... It simple yet professional.. let me know i have some ideas if you all want to spice it up.. this is only a little snippet.. Have 1 85% finished wiht all the same info

I like the current one better. its more recognizable.
this looks like your everyday website and that globe theme was used to often already.

I really get the feeling you want in on the action or something. your not part of the PR team, life with it.

The new website has some weak spots, especially in menu, isons and layout of how-tos. Pookie took some time to make improvement suggestions. Quite arrogant to just delete it. Until now XC community was nothing but sympathic and constructive. But this behaviour is unworthy.

I think its arrogant and disrespectfull to make a new site and just put it up for vote, even if the current on needs fixes. this site comes from the same people that made this exceptional video as i understand and i think they deserve to fix it themselves.  pookie made some questionable post yesterday and i actually tried to adress his concernes and didn't call him a Fudder then. But this is just crasy and it deserves to be deleted in my opinion.

Community doesn't mean that you can just make a new site a new logo or whatever put it up here and let people vote on your own. i'm all for discussion and Feedback giving and asking .But some people take themselves to important.

Did you even read what was written when they were posted?
Activity: 700
just a deleted post not the end of the world Cool

It s not only about your post, it s about dealing professionally with sources that could improve XCs overall performance.

I think it's safe to say that anything pookie pumps out will not improve XC's overall performance or image. 

Well, i thought this was the place to discuss things like this with the community, not just deleting them.

He can repost it if he wants.

I would like to see it but he definitely have a wrong approach on how to present his suggestion to the community. You have been very arrogant and disrespectful lately so maybe an apology on your side to smooth things out with the XC pr team and community members would be much appreciated

It s not only about your post, it s about dealing professionally with sources that could improve XCs overall performance.

I think it's safe to say that anything pookie pumps out will not improve XC's overall performance or image. 

Well, i thought this was the place to discuss things like this with the community, not just deleting them.

Welcome to the XC forum... cant take constructive criticism on anything .... or Handle hearing from investors when they fuck up.... Im not saying the mods or team members don't handle it gracefully but the rest are becoming liek kool-aid drinkers that freak on anythign challenging they're precious... Business become stronger by people picking at problems  
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
pookielax thats a nice looking site for a new project, but its nothing worth of ur ranting and general displeasure, when compared to our current one.

Ignorant... you didnt even see the whole layout very smooth much not seen..... Hows that free 25 XC .... your welcome

I thanked "MrBoh" for it and encouraged him to keep up the good work providing for the community. Not the opposite  Cool

ps: I did see the pictures, and I think it was overhyped like the "overhyped" rev2 announcement that displeased you dude, am I not entitled to my opinion? I did find ur project nice considering it was just a day's work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
A diff take on the website... a little more of a minimalistic approach to the website... It simple yet professional.. let me know i have some ideas if you all want to spice it up.. this is only a little snippet.. Have 1 85% finished wiht all the same info

this looks like your everyday website and that globe theme was used to often already.

I really get the feeling you want in on the action or something. your not part of the PR team, life with it.

The new website has some weak spots, especially in menu, isons and layout of how-tos. Pookie took some time to make improvement suggestions. Quite arrogant to just delete it. Until now XC community was nothing but sympathic and constructive. But this behaviour is unworthy.

I think its arrogant and disrespectfull to make a new site and just put it up for vote, even if the current on needs fixes. this site comes from the same people that made this exceptional video as i understand and i think they deserve to fix it themselves.  pookie made some questionable post yesterday and i actually tried to adress his concernes and didn't call him a Fudder then. But this is just crasy and it deserves to be deleted in my opinion.

Community doesn't mean that you can just make a new site a new logo or whatever put it up here and let people vote on your own. i'm all for discussion and Feedback giving and asking .But some people take themselves to important.
Activity: 840

He can repost it if he wants.
pookielax thats a nice looking site for a new project, but its nothing worth of ur ranting and general displeasure, when compared to our current one.

Ignorant... you didnt even see the whole layout very smooth much not seen..... Hows that free 25 XC .... your welcome
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

No, the answer lies in the middle. It might not be good to remove posts, yet pookie hasnt helped at all those past pages and we v had enough of internal confusion and arguing done. He has provided some extremely helpful info and replies in general, but he has also expressed a lot of griefing and negativity as well, this is not accepted behavior in such a respectful community and project!
sfc

sfc

Im glad you guys delete suggestions... very promising for developing

that wasn't a "suggestion", you personally didn'T like the website so you did your own one and put it up for vote ,thats just disresepectfull

Also the way his previous posts were structured and worded lead me to believe that he wasn't trying to help at all.

that wasn't a "suggestion", you personally didn'T like the website so you did your own one and put it up for vote ,thats just disresepectfull
Activity: 214
Very weak to delete that post with his website approach. we could have discussed it to merge best of both worlds. I m disappointed by this way of moderation.

yes this guy done some work to help , he deserve some respect, even if i prefer our actual website.

sfc
Very weak to delete that post with his website approach. we could have discussed it to merge best of both worlds. I m disappointed by this way of moderation.
We are not changing the website. The menu is being worked on though.
Jump to: