Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 902. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
just wait. DRK is going to implode. Im not worried one bit. these big DRKfag bagholders are trying so hard to hold down XC....a certain group has a substantial portion of the XC supply. Fortunately they can only do this for so long. XC will emerge to the top 3 cryptos with ease, & it will stay there. No other crypto alt coin devs can compare to this team. Simple as that. Stake your coins and let the development complete. Its called patience. You will have a greater return if you learn 2 patience bros
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
whens the final team member announcement

?

in 90 minutes at 2pm EST

can someone verify this?
  After this week release what you wold do? Ar u 5 year old child screeming for icecream?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Good news with all the new members of the team.

Does anyone have a rough ETA on REV2 completion?

No. But the chances are the anon features will be operable from the UI.

i love you guys.

treat you some girls...

plus. we need mac one
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Anyone care to indulge in a little carefree defudding of the reddit page?

Looks like someone who was here earlier has resorted to posting in a place where his statement won't immediately get refuted.

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2a64ue/xcurrency_changing_the_way_the_world_views/

Typical too, I see it all the time.
This guy dumped, and bragged, now he wants back in.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter

Looks like someone who was here earlier has resorted to posting in a place where his statement won't immediately get refuted.

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2a64ue/xcurrency_changing_the_way_the_world_views/

People reposting fud from a month ago, which has already been countered.

Synechist, some1 has to make a new post in XC forum, where all FUD is gathered and countered accordingly. Then, when some1 reposts fud in another site/media, we can link to that post. Having the dev team and holders react and counter EVERY single time the same FUD, which HAS to be countered because of new attention on other sites, is counter-productive. If you don't have time for it, put a bounty for some1 to make, as I believe this is super-important. Have something like 50 XC bounty and let the best counter-FUD post receive it and sticky it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

No. But the chances are the anon features will be operable from the UI.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

?

in 90 minutes at 2pm EST
legendary
Activity: 1288

?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Chris Howe-Jones
@opencast_cto
CTO of Opencast Software Ltd -- Agile coach, Software Architect, Developer & proud geek

North East England
 chrishowejones.wordpress.com
legendary
Who is Christian?  Can we get a Bio ?  

He prefers to remain fairly discreet about his identity, as the info I posted shows. But by all means, google him.

again . i made a mistake?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christian-howe/21/906/147
Who is Christian?  Can we get a Bio ?  

He prefers to remain fairly discreet about his identity, as the info I posted shows. But by all means, google him.

I did... not found.. unless hes a violinist or a building contractor ?
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Hey guys, nothing against XC but I'm also not invested in it at the moment (mostly in CLOAK). Anyway on the CloakCoin thread a guy just posted some random news about your coin with no context or discussion. Didn't make your community or coin look very good from the outside looking in. I'm not saying it's not a good coin, but the devs or somebody should really outline what kind of community and marketing you guys want going forward because that behavior just makes me look elsewhere with my money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sorry you were given that impression, I believe if you stick around here for a bit you'll see that we have a great community!  You actually just posted in the midst of some big announcements today, so stick around and ask any questions you may have, we'll do our best to lead in the right direction.

Now back to the topic at hand!  Grin

Faith in humanity restored haha. Also to everybody else, sorry if it came across like I was offended. More just annoyed than anything. But I've been keeping an eye on you guys, just feel like CLOAK is the current the best coin to hold. But as we all know, things can change in minutes in this market.

Anon development...no go...
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hey guys, nothing against XC but I'm also not invested in it at the moment (mostly in CLOAK). Anyway on the CloakCoin thread a guy just posted some random news about your coin with no context or discussion. Didn't make your community or coin look very good from the outside looking in. I'm not saying it's not a good coin, but the devs or somebody should really outline what kind of community and marketing you guys want going forward because that behavior just makes me look elsewhere with my money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yeah, sorry about that. Who was the person posting? We hate FUD, spam, and abusive remarks.

david13 something. But then we got a real question about the differences between XC and CLOAK. Wonder if I caused that post haha
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Yeah, sorry about that. Who was the person posting? We hate FUD, spam, and abusive remarks.

I think the user name was RW-Stott
Jump to: