Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 899. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi all,

I am very excited to be part of the XC team, and I look forward to helping shape where and how XC is seen digitally and socially. Short term, I want to get a cadence of consistent social engagement with the community in place, as well as to continue to grow our communities.

Long term, I want to take XC to levels that the crypto world has not seen, with interest, content and demographic-based mobile-media buys. We all know that mobile rules the world, so let’s get XC seen on as many mobile devices as possible.

There are a lot of smart people who are working more hours per day than you can imagine on XC, and my goal is to make sure the world is aware of their efforts.

Rob, thanks for joining the team. We're very XCited about your addition and what you bring to the table.

Oh stop it you!

Haha thought you'd like that Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm excited to be part of such an innovative/promising team.

I see uv done work on NBA2K14 as well. Could you please drop by Konami HQ and give them some pointers? They have real issues with pro evolution soccer promotion. Thank you!

@synechist

Date: 9/7/2014 21:20
To: DEFUD FUND XN77DGRr2ZhEeojQkft9eJXJMq4HxoJTCD
Debit: -10.00001 XC
Transaction fee: -0.00001 XC
Net amount: -10.00002 XC
Transaction ID: 061f44a9283c5764ef907e497ca9702684301c1b6cb044a26733ca5bb23c454e
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm excited to be part of such an innovative/promising team.

Nice to meet you and all the new team members! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Insanely good news today regarding the ATM's and new team members!

An already secure investment just got even better, the future is blindingly bright to say the least!

+1. It's a real honour to be on this team.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Insanely good news today regarding the ATM's and new team members!

An already secure investment just got even better, the future is blindingly bright to say the least!
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi all,

I am very excited to be part of the XC team, and I look forward to helping shape where and how XC is seen digitally and socially. Short term, I want to get a cadence of consistent social engagement with the community in place, as well as to continue to grow our communities.

Long term, I want to take XC to levels that the crypto world has not seen, with interest, content and demographic-based mobile-media buys. We all know that mobile rules the world, so let’s get XC seen on as many mobile devices as possible.

There are a lot of smart people who are working more hours per day than you can imagine on XC, and my goal is to make sure the world is aware of their efforts.

Welcome, Rob! 
Activity: 322
Hi all,

I'm confident that this is going to be massive.

XC is about the real world. Rob has the credentials and the experience to get us there. I can't wait.

Really XCellent news all around today!  The future is so bright!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary

Anyone care to indulge in a little carefree defudding of the reddit page?

Looks like someone who was here earlier has resorted to posting in a place where his statement won't immediately get refuted.

http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2a64ue/xcurrency_changing_the_way_the_world_views/

People reposting fud from a month ago, which has already been countered.

Synechist, some1 has to make a new post in XC forum, where all FUD is gathered and countered accordingly. Then, when some1 reposts fud in another site/media, we can link to that post. Having the dev team and holders react and counter EVERY single time the same FUD, which HAS to be countered because of new attention on other sites, is counter-productive. If you don't have time for it, put a bounty for some1 to make, as I believe this is super-important. Have something like 50 XC bounty and let the best counter-FUD post receive it and sticky it.

Good idea. Be easy to do. You can de FUD every point of his in pretty much one sentence. (i think he covered every bit of FUD we have had in that post) Need to just list it so we can copy paste to save time.

Yeah, it's a handy reference point. But there are also other, older points of FUD, like the Fedora clone thing, that will need including.

If we go ahead with this, then someone will have to:
- clearly describe each FUD point
- link it to the original poster(s) of this FUD
- provide the refutation
- link it to the place in a forum where it was first refuted

This list would need to be submitted to me on [email protected], after which I'd copy edit it, send it to Dan for verification, and then create a topic for it in the official forum.

This isn't the go-ahead yet. It's just what would be required.

I know its not much, just a small day's payment with current prices, but I will provide 10 XC for this very cause. Synechist provide me a donation address for this bounty plz(I will post trans id as well), and I encourage others to help for this bounty as well!

I will also upload coin control guide later. Everyone should contribute every way they can, it will only mean more profit for us all!

Thanks Policymaker! Send donations to the newly created XC DEFUD FUND: XN77DGRr2ZhEeojQkft9eJXJMq4HxoJTCD

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi all,

Lets hope so.
legendary
Hi all,

XC is about the real world. Rob has the credentials and the experience to get us there. I can't wait.

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Hi all,

Rob, thanks for joining the team. We're very XCited about your addition and what you bring to the table.

Oh stop it you!

Activity: 364
Hi all,

legendary
Activity: 1003

Hermann1337, what exactly are you looking for?  I assumed you were requesting another testnet address to send some coins to/receive from etc. 

If you're just looking for the download, then please see post above. ^

no address for sending coins...

i need an ip for connecting the client on testnet

so a testnet node ip

Try this one: 71.174.70.215

Activity: 98

Hi all

For our final team announcement for the day, I'm honoured to introduce Rob Kremers to you all.

His résumé is all he needs for an introduction:

WOW, Microsoft and Adidas :O Welcome!
legendary
Hi all,

Activity: 105
Hi all,

Welcome!

legendary
Activity: 1330
Hi all,

applaud and welcome
Jump to: