Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 903. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Hey guys, nothing against XC but I'm also not invested in it at the moment (mostly in CLOAK). Anyway on the CloakCoin thread a guy just posted some random news about your coin with no context or discussion. Didn't make your community or coin look very good from the outside looking in. I'm not saying it's not a good coin, but the devs or somebody should really outline what kind of community and marketing you guys want going forward because that behavior just makes me look elsewhere with my money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sorry you were given that impression, I believe if you stick around here for a bit you'll see that we have a great community!  You actually just posted in the midst of some big announcements today, so stick around and ask any questions you may have, we'll do our best to lead in the right direction.

Now back to the topic at hand!  Grin

Faith in humanity restored haha. Also to everybody else, sorry if it came across like I was offended. More just annoyed than anything. But I've been keeping an eye on you guys, just feel like CLOAK is the current the best coin to hold. But as we all know, things can change in minutes in this market.

I got both but for me XC is miles ahead of any other crypto at present.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Who is Christian?  Can we get a Bio ?  

He prefers to remain fairly discreet about his identity, as the info I posted shows. But by all means, google him.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Who is Christian?  Can we get a Bio ?  
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hey guys, nothing against XC but I'm also not invested in it at the moment (mostly in CLOAK). Anyway on the CloakCoin thread a guy just posted some random news about your coin with no context or discussion. Didn't make your community or coin look very good from the outside looking in. I'm not saying it's not a good coin, but the devs or somebody should really outline what kind of community and marketing you guys want going forward because that behavior just makes me look elsewhere with my money. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Sorry you were given that impression, I believe if you stick around here for a bit you'll see that we have a great community!  You actually just posted in the midst of some big announcements today, so stick around and ask any questions you may have, we'll do our best to lead in the right direction.

Faith in humanity restored haha. Also to everybody else, sorry if it came across like I was offended. More just annoyed than anything. But I've been keeping an eye on you guys, just feel like CLOAK is the current the best coin to hold. But as we all know, things can change in minutes in this market.
legendary

Yeah, sorry about that. Who was the person posting? We hate FUD, spam, and abusive remarks.
Activity: 616
Hello everyone

On the development front, it's time to introduce our next team member, and this should be an interesting surprise.

Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning.

He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for some of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology.

XC is growing at a phenomenal pace. The team must grow to meet the challenge of bringing XC to the world, and yet to continue to deliver the quality we've come to represent it's crucial that we attract the very best of developers.

Christian is now on the team in an official capacity. Expect to see more superb dev work from him in future.

Glad you are part of the team, Christian!
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Please don't see that aggressive marketing as representative for the whole XC community. Thank you for your interest nontheless Smiley For your convenience I have linked the short time roadmap below :

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 518

And cloak has never been mentioned here, honest ... We cannot control every person.. Sorry

A fair few of your "lot" have been over here asking how this compares to cloak - quite a lot of which has been in a FUD related manner, so maybe you could make an announcement on your thread to ask them not to come over here anymore seeing as you find it so offensive?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

There's assholes everywhere, not a lot anyone can do to stop them posting.
While you are around synechist, will we be getting an announcement with a rough plan of "how" the team intends to roll out REV 2 with a loose timescale?

I may have missed it but I am not sure what the plans are with regard to this at the moment...
Activity: 160
Activity: 214
 From fontas tweeter   @realfontas  ·  2 h ago

"i can't find any serious coin to invest other than XC! @XCplatform"

Is it the real Fontas tweeter?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

We don't just have one awesome dev, we have MULTIPLE awesome devs.  

Me like  Shocked

Glad to have you on the team sir!

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hello everyone

On the development front, it's time to introduce our next team member, and this should be an interesting surprise.

Christian Howe has in fact had a role in XC at its very beginning.

He worked with Dan in creating Rev 1 Xnodes, the foundation of the XC protocol.

He's a C++ expert and is responsible for some of the building blocks of XC's ground-breaking technology.

XC is growing at a phenomenal pace. The team must grow to meet the challenge of bringing XC to the world, and yet to continue to deliver the quality we've come to represent it's crucial that we attract the very best of developers.

Christian is now on the team in an official capacity. Expect to see more superb dev work from him in future.

w8, I thought XC scam coin? Whitepaper plz?

Thanx for making it public, (welcome) christian!
legendary

The next announcement is at 12pm EST, and is about the dev team.

Can you please enumerate the last announcements, for those of us who missed them the last day or two.

Monday
12pm: Twitter revamp goes live
2pm: Facebook page launches
4pm: Website launches

Tuesday
2pm: testing of secure private messaging starts around the end of this week

Surprise: release XC video.

Wednesday
10am: introduce Samuel Selvarajan and Antoun Toubia (and the incipient XC Foundation)

12pm: introduce Christian Howe

2pm: introduce [name omitted]

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Can you please enumerate the last announcements, for those of us who missed them the last day or two.

http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/forum/3-announcements/
More good news, vital to have a strong dev "team" you can see where other coins have struggled and IMO it is down to a pool of dev's that is just not large enough for a major project...

Welcome back Christian...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

The next announcement is at 12pm EST, and is about the dev team.

Jump to: