Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 905. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
here please find the details about onewallet and the atms etc.. here

http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

So i can get this card at any connected merchant or at one of there ATMs
I can keep my BTC and XC on that card, but no other crypto's
There are 9 more currencies, so also USD or EUR on the same card and maybe some TBH for my next hollyday
I can only pay with connected ATMs or merchants

Can i deposit one curreny and pay in another on the fly or do i need to "exchange" at one of the ATMs?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
here please find the details about onewallet and the atms etc.. here

http://swiftbitz.com/docs/OneWalletMerchantOpportunities.pdf

Truly exciting stuff Antoun.  An honor to have you & Samuel onboard XC's team!
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Hey everyone, please note our Twitter name change!

@XCurrency

Thanks!

Similar changes will be made across other social media outlets, and we will update here as they occur to avoid any confusion.
Activity: 252
I hope PR guy applys special order of intruducing poeople, the best thing at the end:

10am: important people (crowdfunding, ATMs)
12pm: maor important people (new CEOs: Bill Gates, Amazon boss, ebay boss and google boss)
2pm: most important people (Obama to introduce laws, that allows payment in XC beside dollars)

Cool

Lol

You missed the part about Mark Zuckerberg saying he wanted XC to be facebooks integrated currency....

Dang it that was not supposed to leak this early  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I hope PR guy applys special order of intruducing poeople, the best thing at the end:

12pm: maor important people (new CEOs: Bill Gates, Amazon boss, ebay boss and google boss)
2pm: most important people (Obama to introduce laws, that allows payment in XC beside dollars)

Cool

Let's not commit the error of getting more excited than the available information warrants.

I'm not hereby setting you up for disappointment.

Just not hyping.
Activity: 700
Yes the atms will transfer xc and bitcoins exclusively, the one wallet card will be provided from the atm or any merchant that is affiliated with diamond circle the manufacturer.

Thank you

Will there be an option in the Future for VISA to XC directly in the ATMS withouth passing trough BTC as well?
Activity: 404
These ATMs can be branded as well as the cards.For now all under discussion.
Diamond Circle are working on a virtual currency exchange that will also list the most reputable,leading Cryptocurrencies on the markets.
Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Activity: 364
Yes the atms will transfer xc and bitcoins exclusively, the one wallet card will be provided from the atm or any merchant that is affiliated with diamond circle the manufacturer.

... My mind is imploding.

This needs shouting from the rooftops!... whens the press release synechist? it gonna happen today after the next 2 team members are announced?
Activity: 518

Cool

Lol

You missed the part about Mark Zuckerberg saying he wanted XC to be facebooks integrated currency....
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Cool
Activity: 322
Markets are waking up to XC again....

Well done again team.. What on earth is the next announcement!

Let's hope this is just building up to a gigantic climax to this introduction.   Grin
Activity: 518
Markets are waking up to XC again....

Well done again team.. What on earth is the next announcement!
Activity: 322

Let's emphasize this...  this is so HUGE.
Activity: 616

... My mind is imploding.
legendary
Activity: 1330
I told you that this coin will be 60$ a piece soon  ... if not even sooner  Grin

damn it. i fed whales 30k XC a week ago.

but maybe it will help them to hype XC.

shit. i forgot this coin do not need hyping anymore.

only healthy recovery.
Activity: 978

Im new to the OneWallet card idea, can you suggest a website to read up on this?
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I told you that this coin will be 60$ a piece soon  ... if not even sooner  Grin
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 1330
To be correct and clear on how this works, the ONEWALLET card that can hold up to 9 currencies other than XC and Bitcoin will be the one to transfer to/from the currencies so you can cash it out at any cashpoint merchant, or just exchange between currencies in your account that is connected to the onewallet card, but regarding visa/debit/credit you will be able to use that with the atm to buy and sell bitcoins.

Thank you

Who will provide the one wallet Card? and will there be ATMs that are exclusive for XC and BTC only at the Beginning correct? If I understood correctly

i hope it can be exclusive to XC and BTC
Jump to: