Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 907. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Regarding the time frame in integrating XC into crowdfunding its just a matter of weeks until we settle the negotiations and the deal up. so when we have the green light it will take us ten minutes for that.  but for the ATM it needs lots more than that because there are some paperworks and negotiations are still going with the manufacturer which is very positive and until also his product will be released and get it working in the coming 2 or 30 days, so i give it like a 90% chance that this will happen before the end of this year best wishes for that.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Currently we are unable to integrate xc into Robocoin due to company regulations. but who needs cash atms anymore while there are cashless atms that are faster and can deal in any currency,and visa/debit cards, additionally almost no transaction fee very very low like 0.30%  so its better to integrate Xc into the new generation atms . also the decentralized crowdfunding platform is online now and has 5 projects listed, 20 projects being studied to be added related to crypto technology and IT and ecogreen too. XC will be acceptable to fund those projects, and buy real shares from companies we are affiliated with and many features we are working on will come later regarding advertising space and network for xc community.
Just so I understand this correctly, we will be able to transfer XC to and from visa/debit cards?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Also me and Sam own a crowdfunding platform which is Decentralized we will be accepting fund rasing Through XC asap. and we are the first to launch the first two ways bitcoin atm in europe and Uk. soon we will be launching the cashless bitcoin atm from diamond circle which currently we introduced to xc, and they will integrate xc if everything goes right in carding system and atms.   the one wallet card holds 9 currencies additional to cryptocurrencies like xc and bitcoin.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Being a chronic fault finder is not a skill....

Best statement! Wraps it up so well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Also me and Sam own a crowdfunding platform which is Decentralized we will be accepting fund rasing Through XC asap. and we are the first to launch the first two ways bitcoin atm in europe and Uk. soon we will be launching the cashless bitcoin atm from diamond circle which currently we introduced to xc, and they will integrate xc if everything goes right in carding system and atms.   the one wallet card holds 9 currencies additional to cryptocurrencies like xc and bitcoin.

Game over, altcoins.  XC wins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
My role is to help attract new partnerships with XC and in doing so promoting awareness of XC.

Synechist mentioned crowdfunding.....

are there any projects in the immediate future ?

Yes please decentralized Crowd funding with XC?

Ho my god I can't cope with the excitement this coin this coin gives me anymore this is just so awesome

Get a paper bag, and take some big breaths.
It'll be okay.

I need that paper bag too thanks, This is HUGE!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Currently we are unable to integrate xc into Robocoin due to company regulations. but who needs cash atms anymore while there are cashless atms that are faster and can deal in any currency,and visa/debit cards, additionally almost no transaction fee very very low like 0.30%  so its better to integrate Xc into the new generation atms . also the decentralized crowdfunding platform is online now and has 5 projects listed, 20 projects being studied to be added related to crypto technology and IT and ecogreen too. XC will be acceptable to fund those projects, and buy real shares from companies we are affiliated with and many features we are working on will come later regarding advertising space and network for xc community.

Is anyone able to add a project? Because I have some xc ideas.
Activity: 518
Whoever it was that sold accidentally, I hope he has bought back!
legendary
Activity: 971
My role is to help attract new partnerships with XC and in doing so promoting awareness of XC.

Ho my god I can't cope with the excitement this coin this coin gives me anymore this is just so awesome

Get a paper bag, and take some big breaths.
It'll be okay.
Activity: 700

Is there already a time Frame you can give for the Crowfunding project with XC and the two way Bitcoin ATMs accepting XCs also?

Thank you

Huge.

This was definitely under promised and over delivered man this is freaking GIGANTIC NEWS
Activity: 462
NOW thats a FUCKIGN announcemnt   Shocked

I like to brag.... my kids got skills.... His take on the logo for the header

Activity: 322

Bitcoin AND XC atm!  JACKPOT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Huge.
Activity: 404
Our Crowdfund platform supports various projects and will be accepting XCurrency as well.

Ho my god I can't cope with the excitement this coin gives me anymore this is just so awesome
Activity: 252
My role is to help attract new partnerships with XC and in doing so promoting awareness of XC.Antoun and I have some reliable connections in the Bitcoin world as well as our past experience in network marketing.

Any chance that existing Bitcoin ATM can be upgraded to also support XC?   If it does, instant success!

Shocked
Jump to: