Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 911. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I wonder why everyone missing a crucial point from yesterday's test.

<cryptico>    19:29:17  distmix 3e57f85d993f561811416b7ff9c37705c16bf4cbc422c010b72f225185e27c1a 1 10.00000000 XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv 1

<cryptico>   not really nice..
<atcsecure>   I did 2 tests
<atcsecure>   looks like 1 failed
<cryptico>   lol
<XCtestermang>   lol

Cryptico sent 10 coins to address XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv which have never arrived http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv they got lost in limbo

And before you accuse me of FUD or other things, go and check the irc logs for yourselves...

You, sir, would need to earn some respect back before there's warrant to trust your intentions.

It's well known already that tests are in order to get things working. The testers tried some things, changed parameters, and then got it working. End.

This is COMPLETE FUD - the LOLs between cryptico and myself XC tester were from a joke I posted just the line prior - go read the irc logs for yourself if u dont believe... and cryptico never lost 10 coins as far as i know.. so i dont know who wrote that bullshit.

Eaxactly I can confirm everything and already clarified and gave my answer to the troll. Actually I just noticed the Troll does not even recognize the send trough mixer command as it is one coin sent out of 10..

So glad It was you Yesterday on IRC did not think it was you Smiley we had good time with nice jokes NERD Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Sorry florida.haunted, do your research then at least trying fudding around that..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1330
is there something left to FUD?

maybe DAN looks too old? not handsome enough?  but sun glasses may look attractive to female investors?

can some body make up more reliable FUD schemes?

lol

Hmm I'm sure they will come up with something completely off the wall, I am always impressed at the ridiculousness of the FUD.

since Mr. Chaeplin shows no further intention to enlighten newbies like me, i am surprised by the low level of FUD.

sorry to keep talking about these children behavior. but i am sure they are not children, but more professional than me.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
not handsome enough?  

Agreed, he should do some plastic make-over. We don't want our lead developer looking like he does! That is not good for the platform and will hurt it in the long run.. PLEASE ATC do something about it. SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Hmmm I don't know we dont want him being too handsome or they will question his skills as no great coder could possibly look that good.  Perhaps we could have a plastic surgeon do a few renderings and we could vote on it?
Activity: 840

maybe DAN looks too old? not handsome enough?  but sun glasses may look attractive to female investors?

lol

You laugh but one guy on reddit said try to fud about the fact that Dan in his resume uses: 'extensive' to much. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
not handsome enough?  

Agreed, he should do some plastic surgery. We don't want our lead developer looking like he does! That is not good for the platform and will hurt it in the long run.. PLEASE ATC do something about it. SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Dan needs penis enlargement before I can take XC seriously.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

lol

Hmm I'm sure they will come up with something completely off the wall, I am always impressed at the ridiculousness of the FUD.
not handsome enough?  

Agreed, he should do some plastic surgery. We don't want our lead developer looking like he does! That is not good for the platform and will hurt it in the long run.. PLEASE ATC do something about it. SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM
legendary

lol

Thanks for you're apologies to the team and community! Respect  
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I wonder why everyone missing a crucial point from yesterday's test.

<cryptico>    19:29:17  distmix 3e57f85d993f561811416b7ff9c37705c16bf4cbc422c010b72f225185e27c1a 1 10.00000000 XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv 1

<cryptico>   not really nice..
<atcsecure>   I did 2 tests
<atcsecure>   looks like 1 failed
<cryptico>   lol
<XCtestermang>   lol

Cryptico sent 10 coins to address XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv which have never arrived http://cryptexplorer.com/address/XE4xFKV9e7cMSukTqaxHk19XKp4P6b7UWv they got lost in limbo

And before you accuse me of FUD or other things, go and check the irc logs for yourselves...

You, sir, would need to earn some respect back before there's warrant to trust your intentions.

It's well known already that tests are in order to get things working. The testers tried some things, changed parameters, and then got it working. End.

This is COMPLETE FUD - the LOLs between cryptico and myself XC tester were from a joke I posted just the line prior - go read the irc logs for yourself if u dont believe... and cryptico never lost 10 coins as far as i know.. so i dont know who wrote that bullshit.

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Yes, you can still track the top 10 addresses (not people) in that list.
Normal transactions from those addresses can still be followed in the blockchain (like a exchange withdraw) but you can't follow the anon transactions comming in or out.
But you will always be able to see there balance. But it is still al to easy for them to split that balance over several addresses.

Perfect answer! Respect you too. Also honest person.

Now you can see, even after closed source's Rev.2 or Rev.3 will be released, balances are still being world-wide accessible. Of course, you may split them amoung addresses, but BTC is very sufficient for that too.

Why closed source XC for years instead of open source BTC for past 5 years hard tested worldwide at main net?

May be I mistake, and decentralized mixer is not MAIN feature of XC today?

You should consider a career in politics or marginal journalism, because you keep repeating yourself while giving the impression that you actually listen to the answers to questions you pose.
legendary

what a beautiful innuendo tactic here.

but we are not so naive to fall for your trick. 

At least probs for trying hihi

this man is professional for sure.

but i feel more comfortable if he use his real account here.

but good question to all cryptos.

At least probs for trying hihi
legendary
Normal transactions from those addresses can still be followed in the blockchain (like a exchange withdraw) but you can't follow the anon transactions comming in or out.
But you will always be able to see there balance. But it is still al to easy for them to split that balance over several addresses.

Now you can see, even after closed source's Rev.2 or Rev.3 will be released, balances are still being world-wide accessible. Of course, you may split them amoung addresses, but BTC is very sufficient for that too.

Why closed source XC for years instead of open source BTC for past 5 years hard tested worldwide at main net?

legendary
Your website is a fail...please replace it with something pro...you manage a 6M$ coin and make this noobish website? please...

A lot of people disagree

The web site is fine. The puke green color theme, not so much.

can we stop calling each others moron and bitch?

of course feel free to call fudster  so.

but some issue still open to discuss.

for me keeping it closed source is top choice. maybe in the future XC holders can have a voting system for that.
Activity: 243
Merit: 125

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Your website is a fail...please replace it with something pro...you manage a 6M$ coin and make this noobish website? please...

A lot of people disagree

The web site is fine. The puke green color theme, not so much.
legendary
Activity: 1288
XC website is a hack job - with cities around the world as a background..Venice = WTFBBQ and a shitty menu on the left that jumps around all over the place.

This was rushed and done by an amateur. The future list looks like a pump and dump hype list. Be realistic.

Agree with you. I hope, XC source code does not resemble it.

Teka, when do you open the XC sources? Just for us to be calm.

I'm not the dev, I'm the community manager. The xc source code is not being open sourced for a long time as in years, we don't want clones of xc and people have asked for it not to be open sourced.

Keep it closed as looooong as you possibly can!

If the source code is going to be kept closed for years then i'm afraid we might loose community support. After all crypto is supposed to be open source.

you moron is talking nonsense. i bet if XC is releasing their code today there will be 100 XC alike tomorrow, yes, tomorrow and all will claimed it's their own code. at this stage is best to have closed source code, for now. it's seem decentralized anon cryptos is very very hot right now and none have it, other then XC.

Moron? that's a bit harsh, I thought I made a valid point, oh well I guess everyone is entitled to express their own opinion, here's mine: GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

open source is good and recommended but not at this early stage. when you ask at this stage, yes, you can be classified as a dumb moron

Read my post bitch! I said it should be released in a few months and a piece at a time.
Jump to: