Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 926. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Site and video look fantastic and the news with Rev2 is very exciting good work.  I really think the video will help attract people to this coin.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I could take more advantage and stack some xc at the current prices.

As much as I love this video, we are definitely gonna need a much more simplified one for normal folks at some point. If i showed that to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have a clue what it was about.

Yeah this video is more geared towards tech people, but I hear what you say, we will need a non-techy version down the road.

A laymans video that my mom or sister could understand and how it would make things easier for them. No credit card fees, ATM fees etc etc.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Site and video look fantastic and the news with Rev2 is very exciting good work.  I really think the video will help attract people to this coin.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I could take more advantage and stack some xc at the current prices.

As much as I love this video, we are definitely gonna need a much more simplified one for normal folks at some point. If i showed that to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have a clue what it was about.

Yeah this video is more geared towards tech people, but I hear what you say, we will need a non-techy version down the road.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
XC vs. NEM?

Can't decide if I should sell XC and buy NEM.....FUCK

watch the colourful language Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
XC vs. NEM?

Can't decide if I should sell XC and buy NEM.....FUCK

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
NOW some news expected with Blockchain 2.0 (my conversation with Dan from IRC) :

dida> atsecure do we have a plan to intergrate Smart Contracts Technology in near future ? ...that will be nice add to anonimity
[21:56] <@atcsecure> I have looked at smart  contracts and they would be blockchain 2.0 stuff

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
TRUSTLESS MIXER SUCCESS!!! Tested with the main man ATC himself on the main network.

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/3a8446b55996c253cf35c19b7de29bce3351a55bf10eb03506e659815ba4870b#o0

Awesome!!!!

Trustless Mixer working on MainNet

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Didn't like how distracting the background of the video was, made it harder to follow along with what was being said

I thought the background complemented what was being explained especially the xNode part

+1
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Da hell is going on? Under 200K again.

/angry

it will go back up.. keep calm.. carry on.. we had a rough night after u went to sleep

I know I saw kinda before I left for work.... Tried to not let it get to me lol.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

/angry

it will go back up.. keep calm.. carry on.. we had a rough night after u went to sleep
Activity: 518
TRUSTLESS MIXER SUCCESS!!! Tested with the main man ATC himself on the main network.

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/3a8446b55996c253cf35c19b7de29bce3351a55bf10eb03506e659815ba4870b#o0

+1 for relevant post

Yay, good work lads....

brewclub, its not under 200k, expect price to be volatile for a bit though, don't worry about it...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Activity: 519
Didn't like how distracting the background of the video was, made it harder to follow along with what was being said

I thought the background complemented what was being explained especially the xNode part

Some parts yes, others was just background jibberish
Where source code rev2 Huh

never i hope

I think it needs to be released. Is there any closed source in crypto? We don't want to be the first.

Then you should invest in a coin that release their source so it can be cloned to 1000 other coins and devalue it....  XC is obviously not for you.   We like our coin to have its strategic advantage.

This. There are reasons why the source is not public yet, and when parts do, it will be down the road. Those that cry about it, there are plenty of pump and dump coins coming out every stinking day that you can be part of then.

/angry
Activity: 361
Merit: 137

Jump to: