Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 925. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
TRUSTLESS MIXER SUCCESS!!! Tested with the main man ATC himself on the main network.

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/3a8446b55996c253cf35c19b7de29bce3351a55bf10eb03506e659815ba4870b#o0

May be I misunderstood... I can not distinguish who payed whom, because there are 3 inputs and 6 outputs in a single transaction. But if I consider that 6 outputs alone, I can see what amount of coins has been received by every address:

Index   Redeemed at input   Amount   To address   ScriptPubKey
0    Not yet redeemed    1    XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp    DUP HASH160 20:5815...8aa4 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
1    Not yet redeemed    220.379627    XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua    DUP HASH160 20:b32e...4eff EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
and so on.

Given me to be a tax officer, I say to the adress XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp: "pay tax 10% or 0.1", XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua: pay tax 10% or 22.0379627 and so on..

What is wrong with me? Where I mistake?

You also tax the change

btw: See absolute no way to trace where that payment wend, it's just not on the bc Smiley
Can't wait for the wallet to finalize so we can start collecting for a big bounty to track this

Being tax officer, I am quite short-sighted creature, I just wanna get as more taxes as I could.

Agree, I can not tax decentralized mixer, so I throw this rotten idea. Also I throw address XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp - tax too low to be profitable to take.

Instead, just like at Bitcoin blockchain, I focus upon address XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua, and shake out all the 22.0379627 money from it.

Does upcoming Rev.3 fixes this issue?

I am not an expert but, to start you would have to know who owns it. You would also need to know I assume why the XC was transferred and from whom. Do you tax gifts paying off debt moving to a different account for the same person? If you were doing some kind of tax on wealth I guess you could tax the addresses but then again would have to know who owns it to be able to tax them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Wow every wallet is an xnode? That's amazing news, much better than dark's master nodes where it's much more tedious (plus the forks) to set up. This coin is just getting started  Smiley

Part of the problem for the price struggling is that Dan did not clearly explain this when he released REV2... this is a mistake of his.  

However, it is good for anyone investing now.  Especially as Dan will be releasing formal documents explaining the tech & significance of REV2, and what it means for XC moving forward.

From an outside investor standpoint the coindesk article didn't help either.

do you mean this one?

http://www.coindesk.com/isis-bitcoin-donations-fund-jihadist-movements/

Well , Fuck Them !!, how can a crypto news site spread this biased peace of propaganda, i'm all for a peacefull contact between the coin communities, but this article should get all the hate it deserves.

No matter if you into  XC, Dark, Bitcoin, Litecoin, whatever.
Tell em where they could stick that little write up.

you have to expect the powers that be (who do NOT want this technology implemented) will utilize fear mongering to it's fullest. it is sad that there is no such thing as independant media ...most likely coindesk was strong armed. this is simply my opinion based on years of learning to read in between the lines. on a side note, it was my thought this morning that it could also conceivably be paypal who is responsible for the recent "dump". in the long run, a short term loss would be a great investment for them. they're pulling out the big guns now, expect to be blind-sided. (this isn't FUD, I have more than my share invested in this coin and that is where I'm keeping it. You guys are great!)
Activity: 70
Site and video look fantastic and the news with Rev2 is very exciting good work.  I really think the video will help attract people to this coin.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I could take more advantage and stack some xc at the current prices.

As much as I love this video, we are definitely gonna need a much more simplified one for normal folks at some point. If i showed that to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have a clue what it was about.

Yeah this video is more geared towards tech people, but I hear what you say, we will need a non-techy version down the road.

A laymans video that my mom or sister could understand and how it would make things easier for them. No credit card fees, ATM fees etc etc.

Actually I am really glad to hear these comments. This video was targeted toward the people who are currently in or at least aware of cryptocurrency. We need a simpler version that speaks to the average person in order to reach the masses. While the people in that market have not yet arrived, they are on the horizon and we plan on being there with the tools to reach them when they start to show up. We are currently looking at what that will take to produce.

Believe it or not we do have a developing plan!  Smiley

Video's great - however I hate to say it but as a consumer of advertising the bimbos on the blackcoin video sound sexier. I'm only half joking. Combination of
tech + bimbo => every adolescent kid will buy into it.  

yeah yeah a "crypto bimbo!"
Activity: 119
TRUSTLESS MIXER SUCCESS!!! Tested with the main man ATC himself on the main network.

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/3a8446b55996c253cf35c19b7de29bce3351a55bf10eb03506e659815ba4870b#o0

May be I misunderstood... I can not distinguish who payed whom, because there are 3 inputs and 6 outputs in a single transaction. But if I consider that 6 outputs alone, I can see what amount of coins has been received by every address:

0    Not yet redeemed    1    XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp    DUP HASH160 20:5815...8aa4 EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
1    Not yet redeemed    220.379627    XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua    DUP HASH160 20:b32e...4eff EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG
and so on.

Given me to be a tax officer, I say to the adress XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp: "pay tax 10% or 0.1", XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua: pay tax 10% or 22.0379627 and so on..

You also tax the change

btw: See absolute no way to trace where that payment wend, it's just not on the bc Smiley
Can't wait for the wallet to finalize so we can start collecting for a big bounty to track this

Being tax officer, I am quite short-sighted creature, I just wanna get as more taxes as I could.

Agree, I can not tax decentralized mixer, so I throw this rotten idea. Also I throw address XKNypbESp4cUGAKEJPMUhUFJPA8trns7Dp - tax too low to be profitable to take.

Instead, just like at Bitcoin blockchain, I focus upon address XTgfrwqtBPcbP61ZJ6YhD6iKmTDzWLBUua, and shake out all the 22.0379627 money from it.

Does upcoming Rev.3 fixes this issue?

P.s. I mentioned Income tax (not Profit tax). Income tax is widely common in the world.

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
So when will rev 2 be released?

BTW? Isn't it bad to have deadlines? Cheesy I mean, when you say that something will be released and then it's postponed usually people get mad, IMO it would be wiser to give broader deadlines in case something doesn't go as planned.
Activity: 105
Website also give you the wrong windows wallet... game me the old one

Just scroll down the page.  New one is there Wink

Activity: 196
Site and video look fantastic and the news with Rev2 is very exciting good work.  I really think the video will help attract people to this coin.  I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I wish I could take more advantage and stack some xc at the current prices.

As much as I love this video, we are definitely gonna need a much more simplified one for normal folks at some point. If i showed that to any of my friends or family they wouldn't have a clue what it was about.

Yeah this video is more geared towards tech people, but I hear what you say, we will need a non-techy version down the road.

A laymans video that my mom or sister could understand and how it would make things easier for them. No credit card fees, ATM fees etc etc.

Actually I am really glad to hear these comments. This video was targeted toward the people who are currently in or at least aware of cryptocurrency. We need a simpler version that speaks to the average person in order to reach the masses. While the people in that market have not yet arrived, they are on the horizon and we plan on being there with the tools to reach them when they start to show up. We are currently looking at what that will take to produce.

Video's great - however I hate to say it but as a consumer of advertising the bimbos on the blackcoin video sound sexier. I'm only half joking. Combination of
tech + bimbo => every adolescent kid will buy into it.  
Activity: 462
Website also give you the wrong windows wallet... game me the old one
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Notice the way the website design matches the look of the video.

That's the kind of branding you get when you have real professionals on board.

the web site is shitty, it do look AWESOME though.
click FUNDAMENTALS then try to click HOW-TO without everything jump all over the places. professional site wouldn't make this so confused.
my suggestion moves those drop-down to the right and keeping  FUNDAMENTALS and HOW-TO etc.. in places. it don't need to move up and down, jumping all over the places.
also if there is no wallet for linux or MAC, yet, just say coming soon instead of redirect to main page as people would think there computer messed up.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Brilliant Video - well done thrash. Is there a HD Version available on youtube?
Activity: 119

and so on.

Activity: 105

[img]

Awesome!!!!

Trustless Mixer working on MainNet

This was the first Trustless mixer transaction besides ATCs own testing. I don't know about you guys but I am thrilled!!!

Great News! I would say this is history in the making.

Activity: 4
There is a parade of tiny buys occurring right now. Is the point of setting bots to do this true buy amount obfuscation or chart manipulation?

Hard to say, could easily be either.  Quite brilliant really if they were looking to hide true buy volume in order to get the lowest price.

market makers use this tactic in other markets to not move the market as much while they buy to their quant strategy's portfolio target.
I had not seen this type of effect, live, in crypto, until now.

It is a common enough feature in bot code, and algorithmic trading in general, but what it is being used for at a particular moment in time could be an indicator... though of what i am unsure
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
There is a parade of tiny buys occurring right now. Is the point of setting bots to do this true buy amount obfuscation or chart manipulation?

Hard to say, could easily be either.  Quite brilliant really if they were looking to hide true buy volume in order to get the lowest price.
Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify

Awesome!!!!

Trustless Mixer working on MainNet

This was the first Trustless mixer transaction besides ATCs own testing. I don't know about you guys but I am thrilled!!!
Activity: 4
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Notice the way the website design matches the look of the video.

That's the kind of branding you get when you have real professionals on board.

Activity: 210

Awesome, Thrash. Total faith in you guys! Exciting to be a part of this even if I am just an investor and user!
Activity: 518
Exactly, no point reaching out to "the masses" yet, bitcoin is still only just starting to seep into the general consciousness.. For now I think we target people who have some familiarity, and as you suggest thrash, long term broaden this out.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Jump to: