Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 928. (Read 1484198 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Where source code rev2 Huh

never i hope

I think it needs to be released. Is there any closed source in crypto? We don't want to be the first.

Then you should invest in a coin that release their source so it can be cloned to 1000 other coins and devalue it....  XC is obviously not for you.   We like our coin to have its strategic advantage.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Great video, very professional !!!!

Needs to go onto the website.

Actually, I think this is a pretty good idea, this should be embedded in the main page, probably playing in auto when one visits the main site. Just imo

+1

But I'd refrain from using autoplay. Most people would rather opt-in to information. It'd be perfect it was displayed in a way that directed the page viewer's attention toward it though. 

The video concisely summarizes all the main features benefits of XC. It's a must watch for any interested party.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

never i hope

I think it needs to be released. Is there any closed source in crypto? We don't want to be the first.

Yes there is pretty much every anon coin, sorry decision has been made even old tech won't come out for a long time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272

never i hope

Activity: 252
A very professional video, good work!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Excellent Video guys.

Sending it to a few a people as we speak.

Thanks for the hard work.

Glad you like it. Please do share!

Thrash I have to say, that video is awesome. I am truly impressed, I have watched it three times in a row.

I love it how it's not "just a commercial presentation" the video is a statement, it says "Hello world, we're XC and we're going to kick ass"

Excellent job

That video has to be one of the most professional videos I’ve ever seen, and I’m not just talking about crypto videos. Awesome job.
Activity: 882
congrats on that video. Its very very well done.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Nice video.  Your annotations at the end of the video don't link to anything.
Activity: 225
Activity: 113
I'm want download & make him on Linux
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Excellent Video guys.

Sending it to a few a people as we speak.

Thanks for the hard work.

Glad you like it. Please do share!

Wow, fantastic professional work!
Activity: 70
what about changing the link for the new website on coinmarketcap.com?
Activity: 158

Why release that so other coins can clone?
Activity: 126

This is XC's stance on open source:

XC is committed to the open source model. Open source code is vital for the health and advancement of cryptographic technologies, and it is a privilege to share our technical breakthroughs with a community such as this. We believe that XC's code embodies several world-firsts enabling anonymity that is scalable, mobile-friendly, POS-integrated, and is ultimately a platform upon which a broad range of Blockchain 2.0 technologies will be built. However we have been under severe attack from competing projects. Furthermore people’s faith in altcoins is significantly hindered by clones. Therefore we believe that the ethical way to engage with the community is to make code available on a delayed timeline. This way, the community will still benefit from our work, while we'd reduce the incentive for developers to flood the marketplace with clones that lack a long term future and reduce the trustworthiness of the altcoin phenomenon. XC represents several market-leading innovations, and we are honoured to make these available to the community in the near future.

Activity: 113
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Actually, I think this is a pretty good idea, this should be embedded in the main page, probably playing in auto when one visits the main site. Just imo
Activity: 364
Hi all

The advent of trustless mixing in Rev 2 is, of course, a major landmark in the history of cryptocurrency.

But we have another surprise for you today. You'll be very happy to know that secure private messaging has in fact been completed for some time, and around the end of this week we will invite the community to begin testing it!

Secure private messaging represents the beginnings of Bitcoin 2.0 technology, as it extends its functionality beyond that of merely processing payments. When the foundation of XC's architecture - the Rev 1 Xnode - was being built, it was necessary for its broadcasting system to be encrypted to prevent snooping on transactions. And since an encrypted communication system is at the heart of an xnode, it's straightforward enough to exapt it for users to communicate. This, in brief, is how secure private messaging works in XC.

Secure private messaging is not Rev 2. The test build we will release does not have trustless mixing in it. (After all, when you're testing for something, it makes little sense to combine a second unknown into the equation.) The two will be merged when testing on both is complete.

Secure private messaging will not affect our schedule to bring Rev 2 onto the mainnet, as it's completed already.

We need a testing team. If you'd like to try out XC's very, very private messaging, download it around the end of the week and give it a shot. We can't wait to give you a chance to play around with it.

Lastly, as a little surprise, we’re proud to unveil XC’s promotional video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ&feature=youtu.be

Really great to see the rate of development from XC team.  And what an exceptionally well made video.  Truly praiseworthy.

+10000
Activity: 162
Hi all

The advent of trustless mixing in Rev 2 is, of course, a major landmark in the history of cryptocurrency.

But we have another surprise for you today. You'll be very happy to know that secure private messaging has in fact been completed for some time, and around the end of this week we will invite the community to begin testing it!

Secure private messaging represents the beginnings of Bitcoin 2.0 technology, as it extends its functionality beyond that of merely processing payments. When the foundation of XC's architecture - the Rev 1 Xnode - was being built, it was necessary for its broadcasting system to be encrypted to prevent snooping on transactions. And since an encrypted communication system is at the heart of an xnode, it's straightforward enough to exapt it for users to communicate. This, in brief, is how secure private messaging works in XC.

Secure private messaging is not Rev 2. The test build we will release does not have trustless mixing in it. (After all, when you're testing for something, it makes little sense to combine a second unknown into the equation.) The two will be merged when testing on both is complete.

Secure private messaging will not affect our schedule to bring Rev 2 onto the mainnet, as it's completed already.

We need a testing team. If you'd like to try out XC's very, very private messaging, download it around the end of the week and give it a shot. We can't wait to give you a chance to play around with it.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi all

Really great to see the rate of development from XC team.  And what an exceptionally well made video.  Truly praiseworthy.
Jump to: