Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 927. (Read 1484197 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
Didn't like how distracting the background of the video was, made it harder to follow along with what was being said
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Very nice video - congrats.

Are we still releasing 1 other announcement tomorrow ?  I have been hearing different things from different people and so I Want to clarify for mysel please.

thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Will the TOR Stick be like Tails but with the XC app integrated??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just watched the video, wow, we are just so professional it is mental, nothing else can touch XC at the moment.

Get the link in your sigs guys...

can you post the code to make the url something different and shorter?
Activity: 113
Activity: 518
Just watched the video, wow, we are just so professional it is mental, nothing else can touch XC at the moment.

Get the link in your sigs guys...
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Where source code rev2 Huh

never i hope

I think it needs to be released. Is there any closed source in crypto? We don't want to be the first.

Yes there is pretty much every anon coin, sorry decision has been made even old tech won't come out for a long time.

Sorry my english, i'm want launch rev2 on Linux Smiley

That is different...you have to ask Teka for that..

Currently working on windows only.
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

This is the best crypto video I have ever seen.

Thank you to everyone for the kind words on the video. I am passing them along to the appropriate people on my end.

XC is much more than another alternative cryptocurrency. As someone mentioned earlier, it is a paradigm changer in the world as we know it.

In my opinion, XCurrency has the best project team in the cryptocurrency world. I am very happy to be able to be a part of this team and this project.

We will continue to strive to build the XCurrency brand and help XCurrency achieve mass acceptance in the real world.

Activity: 158

never i hope

I think it needs to be released. Is there any closed source in crypto? We don't want to be the first.

Yes there is pretty much every anon coin, sorry decision has been made even old tech won't come out for a long time.

Ah!  That'll be released shortly as per the IRC chat.  I don't speak officially for the team, just something I saw on there and no definite timeline.

Activity: 204
Hi all

The advent of trustless mixing in Rev 2 is, of course, a major landmark in the history of cryptocurrency.

But we have another surprise for you today. You'll be very happy to know that secure private messaging has in fact been completed for some time, and around the end of this week we will invite the community to begin testing it!

Secure private messaging represents the beginnings of Bitcoin 2.0 technology, as it extends its functionality beyond that of merely processing payments. When the foundation of XC's architecture - the Rev 1 Xnode - was being built, it was necessary for its broadcasting system to be encrypted to prevent snooping on transactions. And since an encrypted communication system is at the heart of an xnode, it's straightforward enough to exapt it for users to communicate. This, in brief, is how secure private messaging works in XC.

Secure private messaging is not Rev 2. The test build we will release does not have trustless mixing in it. (After all, when you're testing for something, it makes little sense to combine a second unknown into the equation.) The two will be merged when testing on both is complete.

Secure private messaging will not affect our schedule to bring Rev 2 onto the mainnet, as it's completed already.

We need a testing team. If you'd like to try out XC's very, very private messaging, download it around the end of the week and give it a shot. We can't wait to give you a chance to play around with it.

Lastly, as a little surprise, we’re proud to unveil XC’s promotional video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ&feature=youtu.be

At 2:40 "Working on the technology to allow the purchase of XC currency directly from the mobile wallet"

What Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

never i hope

That is different...you have to ask Teka for that..
Activity: 616
Activity: 210
DAT VIDEO...

omg, that video gave me chills!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hi all

The advent of trustless mixing in Rev 2 is, of course, a major landmark in the history of cryptocurrency.

But we have another surprise for you today. You'll be very happy to know that secure private messaging has in fact been completed for some time, and around the end of this week we will invite the community to begin testing it!

Secure private messaging represents the beginnings of Bitcoin 2.0 technology, as it extends its functionality beyond that of merely processing payments. When the foundation of XC's architecture - the Rev 1 Xnode - was being built, it was necessary for its broadcasting system to be encrypted to prevent snooping on transactions. And since an encrypted communication system is at the heart of an xnode, it's straightforward enough to exapt it for users to communicate. This, in brief, is how secure private messaging works in XC.

Secure private messaging is not Rev 2. The test build we will release does not have trustless mixing in it. (After all, when you're testing for something, it makes little sense to combine a second unknown into the equation.) The two will be merged when testing on both is complete.

Secure private messaging will not affect our schedule to bring Rev 2 onto the mainnet, as it's completed already.

We need a testing team. If you'd like to try out XC's very, very private messaging, download it around the end of the week and give it a shot. We can't wait to give you a chance to play around with it.

Lastly, as a little surprise, we’re proud to unveil XC’s promotional video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00WyuTm5jvQ&feature=youtu.be

never i hope

Jump to: