Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 933. (Read 1484198 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
my posts get deleted now... sounds ... for telling truths and being supportive  ... ok. 

so u can bash me and call me weak but u cant take being called a stupid fuck ?

I'm not sure if he meant it in a rude way. He did hope you bought back in at 150k
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
my posts get deleted now... sounds ... for telling truths and being supportive  ... ok.  

No, I'm looking for his post.. your post was deleted because it was an attack on the user
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I asked him not 2....

Image removed

Is Battbot officially part of the dev team? I hope not.

I also hope those announcements are real.

officially no.

And as teka stated those claims in IRC maybe outdated outdated or just false. We wait for an official announcement today, and the REV2 next RC is being worked on as well. What happened yesterday was a huge release, but because it wasn't what we hoped to be, crypto-babies pushed price down. Its OK, still beats everything else out there.

Like I mentioned pages ago, my only regret is not having more funds to throw in low XC price.
When will the next announcement be in GMT+1 time?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
my posts get deleted now... sounds ... for telling truths and being supportive  ... ok. 

im getting coins like crazy with the new wallet on testnet like 333 every 30 seconds. is this normal? are those real XCs or made just for testnet how is this supposed to work? can someone explain what I have lost in the thread please?

Yes that is normal.  Those are just testnet coins.

Ok and what happen if I try to send them in the main real XC address ? I suppose they will not show or even go in the First place? can they fuck up the .dat file of the main address?

And can someone tell me as well the command to send money to others from the the mixer please? It is the first time i am tryng to do that or there is no need anymore and we just send coins and our addresses are hidden already?

Won't work sadly.

This the command right now and yes its confusing but that's for now.

The command is: istmix

You find all those values by doing: listunspent

Sample transaction: distmix e89214e95d8ed35b461d4ab8c256d0a711dff5a797f267e7b46d8b2f1d1a2aac 1 100 XX1TJjA5949KrKoHh7aCTkqBwCmFfGo9uw 1]
Activity: 105
Let's hope that anouncment will be huge and not like yesterday..

I respectfully disagree with you buddy.  Yesterday's announcement was huge - Trustless Mixing!!!

But yes, also looking forward to the new announcement.  And just for clarity, Synechist never said this new announcement was supposed to be huge, he simply said that it was worthy of being excited about.

Activity: 616
I am not part of the XC team in any way.

I am a private investor of XC.  Nothing more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
I asked him not 2....

officially no.

And as teka stated those claims in IRC maybe outdated outdated or just false. We wait for an official announcement today, and the REV2 next RC is being worked on as well. What happened yesterday was a huge release, but because it wasn't what we hoped to be, crypto-babies pushed price down. Its OK, still beats everything else out there.

Like I mentioned pages ago, my only regret is not having more funds to throw in low XC price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Let's hope that anouncment will be huge and not like yesterday..
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Activity: 700
im getting coins like crazy with the new wallet on testnet like 333 every 30 seconds. is this normal? are those real XCs or made just for testnet how is this supposed to work? can someone explain what I have lost in the thread please?

Ok and what happen if I try to send them in the main real XC address ? I suppose they will not show or even go in the First place? can they fuck up the .dat file of the main address?

And can someone tell me as well the command to send money to others from the the mixer please? It is the first time i am tryng to do that or there is no need anymore and we just send coins and our addresses are hidden already?
Activity: 364
2pm EST is after 1hour and 53min?
Activity: 66
I asked him not 2....

Activity: 109
In Crypto We Verify
Activity: 252
im getting coins like crazy with the new wallet on testnet like 333 every 30 seconds. is this normal? are those real XCs or made just for testnet how is this supposed to work? can someone explain what I have loose in the thread please?

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I asked him not 2....

and this a big deal because....? Some of this info is not confirmed especially regarding the team ann. so don't be suprised if some of this is false or old news.

Right, it is nothing more than what Battbot said it would be.  Huh
Activity: 700
im getting coins like crazy with the new wallet on testnet like 333 every 30 seconds. is this normal? are those real XCs or made just for testnet how is this supposed to work? can someone explain what I have loose in the thread please?
I asked him not 2....

and this a big deal because....? Some of this info is not confirmed especially regarding the team ann so don't be suprised if some of this is false or old news.
Activity: 252

I was just offering advice based on the pretense that a little difference in code makes a world of difference. Thanks for clearing that up.

All good.  Looks like we need to wait anyway based on ATC's post
Jump to: