Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 963. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think we've all drank a bit too much while waiting for this release.

A bit?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Verify

LOL, guilty ><
Activity: 31
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

is it uploading now - or should i go to sleep ?  would like to test asap Wink

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

>>>>> this is the FIRST fully 100% decentralized trustless mixer <<<<<<

Shocked

THIS IS HUGE - great job Dan and team!
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Lets stay on topic guys! It's a free market, everyone has their own enter and exit points.

We still have Tuesday and Wednesday announcements and another marketing campaign to look forward to
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

Not yet, also I just want to clarify for tonight's release, the fully decentralized trustless mixer is for testing on testnet.

Shocked
In Crypto We Verify
I'm embarrassed to be reading this thread right now.  Please get it together guys.

I am so sorry I fed the troll  Cry
Activity: 980
LOL.   Well, I picked up a bit more from the panic sellers. Thanks, guys! I'll keep your coins warm!

^^^^

Hilarious
Activity: 756
Dear XC Community,

Dan

Are you releasing a linux daemon for testing as well? I'd like to help test, but don't use windoze.  Smiley

if your running ubuntu 12.04 with the required deps

you can download the debug version

http://107.170.169.56/release/ubuntu/
Activity: 684
Hopefully Dan gives out free condoms in lieu of the delay....because a lot of people are getting fucked

I love XC and support Dan and the team 100%. But this is pretty funny. Come on guys, don’t be too serious. Let’s relax a little, the update is coming out in minutes.
Activity: 728
I'm embarrassed to be reading this thread right now.  Please get it together guys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hopefully Dan gives out free condoms in lieu of the delay....because a lot of people are getting fucked

so u bougth to sell asap @ a higer price and not as a investment

and then u complain u got no insta super high return to dump on other

go an get yourself a &*********** and piss off seriusly
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

The only ones getting "fucked" are panic sellers....who fucked themselves.

eat my fud, ssmc2, eat my fud

Do you have any ranch?
Activity: 98

I don't know about you but the extra time did give time for me and the wiffey to do just that. (free condoms not needed)

The extra time did give time for me and your mom to do just that. (free condoms not needed)
Activity: 98

eat my fud, ssmc2, eat my fud
In Crypto We Verify

I don't know about you but the extra time did give time for me and the wiffey to do just that. (free condoms not needed)
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Dear XC Community,

Dan

Are you releasing a linux daemon for testing as well? I'd like to help test, but don't use windoze.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Activity: 1
mmmmmm, buy and hold baby... buy and hold.....   let it happen...  it's natural
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
ATCSecure is online folks!! wow that was close!

Wink of course he is... who would have doubted him.  

Are you new ? lol

Only the fudders and 5 year old day traders are crying about any form of delay.

Me I dont really care about the price - I want TECH

Ill review price in a few weeks, like I usually do.  

Just like that fucking bang !

Dear XC Community,

Dan

is it uploading now - or should i go to sleep ?  would like to test asap Wink

Jump to: