Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 965. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

This wasn't supposed to be beta. Rev1.5 was beta. Rev2.0 was not supposed to be beta and, as we were told, would not require testing.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Dear XC Community,

We apologize for missing our deadline, but want to emphasize that the XC team is committed to delivering a world-class product.

The download link for the REV2 beta release, which is fully decentralized, will be posted shortly for testing.

Dan

We understand, thanks you for your hard work.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Why are people still selling?? bizarre
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dear XC Community,

Dan

Thanks Dan! 
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Is this strategic to differentiate the long term investors from the short term? Is there going to be a mega pump and support after rev. 2 release?
or is it because the Dev couldn't deliver in time? Questions questions

If this delay is on purpose to cause a panic that is a dick thing to do.

As a long term holder, I think it's a great thing to do to shake the weak hands out.

Haha, 11:59 PM is still 7/7 so there has been no delay.

exactly, long term holders benefit so much. And it's a great strategy to be honest
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Everyone buying now are those who panic sold. They will buy back high and suffer.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Is this strategic to differentiate the long term investors from the short term? Is there going to be a mega pump and support after rev. 2 release?

As a long term holder, I think it's a great thing to do to shake the weak hands out.

Same here, i just happened to mine XC on the first few days during POW with my 5 gpu farm and finally made back btc i lost on bad trades earlier. Exceptional coin, so I've been holding my 4,5k xc since.  
Activity: 756
Dear XC Community,

Dan

Activity: 280
i have been buying and buying and NOM NOM NOM NOM Smiley
LOL.   Well, I picked up a bit more from the panic sellers. Thanks, guys! I'll keep your coins warm!

i did too yum yum
Activity: 322

Activity: 420
LOL.   Well, I picked up a bit more from the panic sellers. Thanks, guys! I'll keep your coins warm!
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

its a dick thing to buy to dump... we want investors not pumps and dumpers.. see ya later.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
ATCSecure is online folks!! wow that was close!

Wink of course he is... who would have doubted him.  
Activity: 616
Hey guys -- I just got word that Dan is uploading REV2 now.  He will be on here shortly.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

ATCSecure is online folks!! wow that was close!
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Jump to: