Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 967. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Just bought 400 XC more....  Broke now  Cry
Activity: 728
do we really have to wait till last minute???/ Angry

By definition, the release will occur at the last minute of the cumulative time where it was non existent leading up to the first minute of the time where it is in existence.

So by definition...yes.

Nothing to be angry about.

And no...I don't even make sense to myself...Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Just for you, I hope they do.  Not just last minute, last second....   You are worst than my 5 years old son....
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Yes.  Care bear countdown man.. get ready to shine u r rainbow with me it's care bear stare time
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Me and Mr Boh are just straight back crushing Natty Bohs and Glenvet waiting for the drop......

Kick back fellas we know its comin
You from b more hon? Natty boh was my boy!
Activity: 462
Me and Mr Boh are just straight back crushing Natty Bohs and Glenvet waiting for the drop......

Kick back fellas we know its comin
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
this is all a test to see who is worthy and who is not.  those who pannick sold by now.. u suck ass and deserve to be left behind.  those commenting here wondering, questioning and complaining, you still can be saved if you re-devote your faith.  those commenting wondering, but accepting if there were a delay, then thats ok ... you are welcome to stay and for that you will see the rewards.

mark my words.  u are being tested to the max.  

beers almost finished.  

;0

+1
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I know everyone's a little anxious for the release, but while we're waiting, I just wanted to take a minute to say that we have a great community here.  I've been involved with cryptocurrency for well over a year now, and I never had a reason to join the bitcointalk forum or to get too heavily involved with a project.  I could do my research, make my decisions, tend to my regular life, etc.  It wasn't until XC came out that I felt the need to actually take action and become a part of things. 

I'm here because I see great potential.  XC isn't like any of the other coins here, and trust me, I've mined and researched a majority of them.  Anyone who's been here from the start knows this, that XCurrency is quite different from the rest. The opportunity to be involved with something like XC is rare. In short, I'm glad to be a part of this community with you all, and I'm looking forward to where it is we're going.

I agree and I am in hope that the drip campaign today, Twitter, Facebook, Website and a very late in the day Rev. 2 has tested the strong and broadened and strengthened the base by getting rid of those who are not in this for the longer term.  If so, this was planned perfectly to allow XC to become as strong as possible through the community and the vision for the future.
Activity: 364

I know everyone's a little anxious for the release, but while we're waiting, I just wanted to take a minute to say that we have a great community here.  I've been involved with cryptocurrency for well over a year now, and I never had a reason to join the bitcointalk forum or to get too heavily involved with a project.  I could do my research, make my decisions, tend to my regular life, etc.  It wasn't until XC came out that I felt the need to actually take action and become a part of things. 

I'm here because I see great potential.  XC isn't like any of the other coins here, and trust me, I've mined and researched a majority of them.  Anyone who's been here from the start knows this, that XCurrency is quite different from the rest. The opportunity to be involved with something like XC is rare. In short, I'm glad to be a part of this community with you all, and I'm looking forward to where it is we're going.

+1000

Thanks for posting this.
Activity: 126
XC

+1 Grin

Don't just +1, tell us the progress. LOL
Activity: 252

+1,000,000
Activity: 980

I was gonna say the exact same thing!!!  

Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 66

+1 Grin
Activity: 105

Activity: 154
Activity: 364
Just drank a red bull and not a single fuck is given.  

Sleep is overrated.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
hmmm, perhaps it's critical to wait this long to force a shake out.. then the buy back and momentum will be that much greater upward.. hmm, sounds like a good plan.  Can we say HOLD!
Jump to: