Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 966. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

XCTalk forum Synechist indicates he is drafting the release.  I wouldn't sell.. either HOLD or buy small amounts.

Yup, drafting it...

This is not a matter of common courtesy. There are critical reasons for this schedule. I'm sorry it vexes you. Apologies.

Synechist are we still thinking in the next couple of hours?

We're still thinking today, yes.

Still thinking... not to promising.. Seriously if you guys don't deliver on time thats a major disappointment... As "professionals" you should know that if for any reason you aren't gonna meet a target goal you should address it to the community head on in advance to prevent the FUD that comes along with missed promises... really disheartening to be hearing this

The word "thinking" is not meant to introduce any doubt that the release will come out today.

It will.
What happen?

Everyone inthe thread turned into a 5 years old and kept asking "Are we there yet?  Are we there yet?  Are we there now?"

That's what happened.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
AS a common courtesy, they know people have been waiting for hours. just send out an update..whats the big deal?

XCTalk forum Synechist indicates he is drafting the release.  I wouldn't sell.. either HOLD or buy small amounts.

Yup, drafting it...

This is not a matter of common courtesy. There are critical reasons for this schedule. I'm sorry it vexes you. Apologies.

Synechist are we still thinking in the next couple of hours?

We're still thinking today, yes.

Still thinking... not to promising.. Seriously if you guys don't deliver on time thats a major disappointment... As "professionals" you should know that if for any reason you aren't gonna meet a target goal you should address it to the community head on in advance to prevent the FUD that comes along with missed promises... really disheartening to be hearing this

The word "thinking" is not meant to introduce any doubt that the release will come out today.

It will.
What happen?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Now that folks is a dump!

its good man buy now im telling u..buy - than me later bro. 

I bought another 7 btc at 00215 not at the bottom unfortunately Sad
Activity: 420
One good dump away from a real crash now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't think people would care if rev2 needs another day or more. If that's the case I hope something is said and not left to silence.  Still waiting for tonight.
Activity: 462
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
To be fair, it would have been a better Idea to announce the release was the 8th July so the market wouldn't tank so hard.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

its good man buy now im telling u..buy - than me later bro. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I know what it is, the country of Liechtenstein is converting their currency to XC!!!!!
Activity: 164
new XC web site look AWESOME!  i'm sure atc will let us know the reason for the delayed, if there is.

The menus on the front page need to go from left to right on the top of the site.  Not on the left hand.  Makes it hard to move around the site.  Needs to be improved.
What confuses me is the fact the dev team is so professional that if there was an issue with the release they would have let us know by now. With no word and the day coming to a close I assume it is still coming but it doesn't seem professional to wait till the last second or beneficial to the coin or the teams image.

What that leaves us with is what is confusing.

you are correct.  The DEV team is tremendously professional.  If there was some cause for concern or reason to delay the release they would have made it known by now.  It was officially stated that the release is time sensitive for a specific reason, so lets all just chill and wait.

Didn't realize it was time-sensitive, hmmm.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Ok I'm not going to lie that I'm a little panic now. 20 minutes until end of 7/7 on Eastern Time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
What confuses me is the fact the dev team is so professional that if there was an issue with the release they would have let us know by now. With no word and the day coming to a close I assume it is still coming but it doesn't seem professional to wait till the last second or beneficial to the coin or the teams image.

It's genius actually
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

you are correct.  The DEV team is tremendously professional.  If there was some cause for concern or reason to delay the release they would have made it known by now.  It was officially stated that the release is time sensitive for a specific reason, so lets all just chill and wait.

Activity: 420
If you're nervous there's still time to sell!  

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
new XC web site look AWESOME!  i'm sure atc will let us know the reason for the delayed, if there is.

Jump to: