Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 94. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
cheap coins to everyone at 73k who wants to buy more XC. Hope to see some recovery on sunday/monday Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Didn't we cover the loljosh thing about 50 pages back??
Geez.
Activity: 442
FUD
Lol! That's a pretty stupid assumption.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Can't you people already see that the one dumping is Moolah?
That shitface is processing a small portion of the withdrawals in order to make people believe that he truly wants to give their money back, but in fact he want to take the remaining altcoins too (~1000 BTC) from Mintpal.

The dump is going to continue for as long as he have remaining XC.

People had not freaking reason to dump XC, and the dump started as soon as Moolah ran away with the coins.

Bad thing -  a lot of people will loose XC from Mintpal
Good thing - a better distribution

People who lost XC with Mintpal now have the chance to buy at almost half the price
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
Are there any specific plans or goals for software release(s) before the 29th that will inspire investor and user confidence?  It seems like we may of moved from XChat development on traditional systems to mobile development?  I realize you are very busy with the upcoming release of BlockNet infrastructure.  Thanks.

A stable release of XChat across all platforms.

I hope Dan is okay and the situation isn't too serious.  

Is everything still on track?
Activity: 336
At some point we just have to stop price watching.  It can continue to drop, and I still won't sell.  The tech and devs are far better than any coin out there.  I'll just put this out of mind and come back in a month or two.  Maybe it comes back....maybe it doesn't.   But if I had to guess I'm going to say that it will recover.
Activity: 442
just bought before 1200 xc at 0.00075 never thought I would have bought at those prices ... never thought it could go further down. would be nice to know who the fuck is in this community that is dumping his shit his mom and da fuck genealogy out of xc right now.
I've noticed that too. There is someone who is lowering the price way under the selling price. Is dumping amounts of 128 xc at 0.00074
Activity: 324
just bought before 1200 xc at 0.00075 never thought I would have bought at those prices ... never thought it could go further down. would be nice to know who the fuck is in this community that is dumping his shit his mom and da fuck genealogy out of xc right now.

for shure some whales that try to shake out weak hands. maybe it works the way it worked for uro, there the price collapsed from 1. something mBTC (the price we had 2 weeks ago) to 0.5mBTC and is now in an uptrend currently @5.2mBTC but URO is backed by UREA so it's somehow different and UROSE an event for URO investors is happening soon (29th of october).

Hopefully the current price is just temporary, if whales play this game the price will rise after they accumulated enough coins

And don't forget, diversification is the way to go don't only invest in XC
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Someone that wants to piss off XC people so when they exchange XC for block they don't get as much? I don't know..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 39

don't we have a blocknet thread for a reason? i don'T wanna see all that twice.

This is just an announcement of a coin that is part of blocknet in it's own thread stating that the blocknet facebook page is now live. What's the problem?
Activity: 46

::Blocknet facebook page info::

There's some people who don't use bitcointalk.org!   Tongue
Activity: 882

The Blocknet Facebook page is now live!

https://www.facebook.com/theblocknet

Activity: 392
there were some positive reply's for the small change of blocknet's logo
I would change the right arrow to a "B"
now it looks to much like a "D"

I meant something like this:

it also give's back the illusion to a cube (block)
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

The #Blocknet Twitter page is live!

https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet

Follow, share... spread the word everyone. (Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on ITO news after all.)
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
guys mobile wallet was promised for yesterday for testing none is here since nearly two days from the team...what's up??

That's incorrect Cryptico. Dan's message was:

The app for testing *should* be ready tomorrow

Dan is struggling with an injury. You'll hear from him. Just give it time.

Oh shit I did not know about that. Hope is nothing serious.

He's fine. It's nothing recent.

maybe "coding fingers"
(like tennis-elbow)

lol

I hope he will restore soon Smiley

ahahahahahah

lol
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
It's wrists and eyes which go first on a coder...

guys mobile wallet was promised for yesterday for testing none is here since nearly two days from the team...what's up??

maybe "coding fingers"
(like tennis-elbow)

lol

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

maybe "coding fingers"
(like tennis-elbow)

lol

ahahahahahah
Pages:
Jump to: