Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 12. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 03:30:56 AM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
It is as if every Christmas period must produce a cryptocurrency market bull run. Then what has delayed the bull this time? Does it mean we are about to see a different trend?
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
November 18, 2018, 03:29:00 AM
I really don't think that the bull run was possible this year. Because mid november is on its way and still no progress on the prices. And it is getting worst due to the dump price of bitcoin, ethereum and any other popular coins. Better to just hold your bags and just wait for the next year. Maybe we can see big differences in there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:46:59 PM

I advise everyone to just stay relax. The bull run may come up after this few days of drastic fall in the market prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
we all hope that in the near future the market will start to grow again, because it has been finding itself in decline for a very long time
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 16, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
We are wishing for bulls to come the whole year long and it does not come. Maybe we have to write to Santa Claus
and he makes our wishes come true. Personally I do not believe in Santa and that we will have bull run this year,
it is more realistic for next Cristmass.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
Always ready!) And never in despair) Even during the latest events, when Bitcoin sank by more than 10%, I do not give up and buy tokens and coins at very good prices) Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 04:39:05 PM

I for one is very much ready for some positive headway but that does not mean that I believe that we are going to get it. There has been a lot going on in the market lately but none of them points to the fact that we are going to see some kind of recovery. It is going to remain in a bear market for a long time before the coins start to recover again
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

This is what we called the great expectation,the crypto market this year is very much unpredictable because of unforeseen occurrences in the cryptocurrency space, however there can be some surprises, so let us still be very hopeful till the end of the year
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
If there are no better and more practical projects, then investors will only reduce, and the Bulls will stay away from here! I think the ICO market should be regulated!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 16, 2018, 03:59:57 AM
My intuition tells me that until the end of the year we will not see a significant increase in BTC. I think growth will be only in the second half of 2019.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Personally I believe that we will see 10000 dollars per bitcoin to the new 2019 year. So I have bought some BTC for the 5500 and now I'm waiting from a growth!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
It is hard to believe that there will be a bull run at the end of the year. Just as what happen to the market where all the coins are just keep bouncing up and down like this.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 03:41:44 AM
I am not very optimistic.I hope everything will go your way and we all can see a fantastic bull run.I personally don't buy a lot coins, I buy the low anda wait a very long time.I still keep the firs coins I bought.So this ups and downs don't make nervous very much.
   You probably want to get a high profit) Probably your plans are grand if you hold still and you don’t sell your coins
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 15, 2018, 06:10:08 PM

Due to the lack of a positive signal to the development of the crypto currency in recent months, the market move towards BullRun seems very doubtful. At least BullRun will occur in 2019. Nevertheless, I hope on December 25 BullRun will accompany Xmas, amen.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 15, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I think we won't see such thing this year. Unlike last year where bullrun really took place, the market situation is at its worst this year. The market value of cryptos continuously fell to the point that many coins are now considered as dead due to lack of recovery and due to having small market volume. zthe days remaining won't be enough for the recovery to happen. If there will be an increase, I am expecting that it'll be next year and not this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 15, 2018, 04:45:25 PM
I think that nothing positive will happen. There will be no last year's cryptocurrency fever. The most positive thing that can happen is stability, and prices stay at current elevations.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
November 15, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
I hope that what happened yesterday would not be a reflection of what we are to expect in the coming months, I expect a Christmas Bullrun and I pray it comes because I am ready for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 03:44:09 PM
I am not very optimistic.I hope everything will go your way and we all can see a fantastic bull run.I personally don't buy a lot coins, I buy the low anda wait a very long time.I still keep the firs coins I bought.So this ups and downs don't make nervous very much.
Activity: 378
November 15, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

The market has lost momentum to push further yesterday and from there clash to the level that we are now praying for bitcoin to get above $7000 before end of December.  Bitcoin needs over $800 to be able to get to were it was yesterday morning.  I think we need to encourage ourself and keep holding and for those that are dumping you are part of those that are killing this market.  Most of us here buy bitcoin above $10,000 and if you because of what is happening now and dumped then you are going to regret and loses at the same time.  Xmas bull run is out of place! Maybe next year.
Who bought some altcoins six months ago now made a profit. Although bitcoin fell in price, but the price of altcoin remained at the same level. And now is the time to merge everything.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 15, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
Everything is possible in Cryptocurrency and I like the way we see things in a positive way. We can say that technically when we read the trend of the market, it is really shown that Bitcoin and Altcoins are going down but who knows? Just be ready for any possibility. If I don't have a new shoe this Christmas, that's fine. I will still be here and will wait for something better.
Pages:
Jump to: