Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 14. (Read 3173 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 12, 2018, 06:03:37 AM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!

We all hoping that it will happen soon, but we should not expect too much the market is quite unpredictable. Remember, there is always a time for a peak season,  we should all pray for it. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

Not so long ago, I also expected a bull market before the New Year. But today it seems that they want to kill all the holders. Although they are already a bit. No fuel, no new fresh money. I highly doubt a good script soon.

I also hope in some fresh money flowing into cryptocurrency markets. Volume and volatility has calmed for a few weeks and it is usually a sign of a run in the future (bull or bear, it is just guessing). I think we will see some cashing out to fiat before Christmas by the way  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
I don't think there will be another bull run this year. A slight increase on price will happen before the end of the year. The bear market has been on going for too long and it can make an investor think twice beforw putting their money to crypto. I think it also one of the reason why the demand for crypto will not be as high as last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
Yeah, Cristmas can affect on market performing as well as the end of the year, because manegers of huge funds tend to be more profitable by the end of the year in order to get bonuses.
So there might be a positive trend in the end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 12, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
I think it's too good to be true to have a bullrun this Christmas. It's just one year after the mega bull last year. For the bullrun we may have to wait until 2020 and halving. But of course I hope we will get it asap. However also keep in mind that the more time we have to wait for the bull, the stronger bull will happen.
Activity: 644
November 12, 2018, 05:17:51 AM
Why do you think that on Christmas everything will change? As I know on holidays usually we see low volume and lower price.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 03:05:21 AM
I hope this is a gift from Santa Claus, let me sleep and start a big bull market, but this is just hope, for the cryptocurrency market must be cautious! Because the 2018 cryptocurrency market is falling wildly.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:55:09 AM
I said this some month back in June that this December will not bring any bull run but many say we are going to see $50k or above by December and here we are today , I know we might see little surge but definitely not a bull run in this bear market we are and if we do then the whales are at work trying to make what is not to look what is should .
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

For sure bull run will occur this 1Q of next year. As I have notice, most of the bounty extended until december end this year. So have a feeling that bull run happen this december but payment will be january probably. So lets keep patient until the time of payment come.
Having that as a basis isn't enough to say it will be on Q1 since we already saw some ICOs that extend their sale until this last quarter but nothing happened and since they running for more than half of the year they leave no choice but to end their sale or else their investors will lose their patience.

Don't wait for a bull run, just be contented for a slow movement rather than a bubble.

The policy in ICO with the extension of sales until the end of the year is likely to keep the project alive. This seems to have become a tradition so that it can saturate investors. There must be a good time to be able to have more value and benefit.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 02:45:13 AM
You are a person with love. The cryptocurrency market has experienced a nine-month continuous decline, and it should now be ready for a period of rising. But you must calmly wait for the opportunity to come. Sometimes it may be a fake phenomenon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
November 12, 2018, 02:14:30 AM

For sure bull run will occur this 1Q of next year. As I have notice, most of the bounty extended until december end this year. So have a feeling that bull run happen this december but payment will be january probably. So lets keep patient until the time of payment come.
Having that as a basis isn't enough to say it will be on Q1 since we already saw some ICOs that extend their sale until this last quarter but nothing happened and since they running for more than half of the year they leave no choice but to end their sale or else their investors will lose their patience.

Don't wait for a bull run, just be contented for a slow movement rather than a bubble.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
November 12, 2018, 02:12:27 AM
I have said this without numbers that, December 2018 will be the bull run for the year.
The recent market price has make Bitcoin to rise above it support zone and almost set to go bullish.
Holders will benefit from this bull run next month.
Just looking at Bakkt launch next month for another Bull run.

I do not agree with you. I think that Bakkt will help trigger a small rally, but I don't expect it to reverse the bear market into a bull market anytime soon. One thing that this year has taught everyone in the cryptocurrency market is the fact that it is best not to depend entirely on this market for your livelihood. It makes sense to invest into popular cryptocurrencies for long term profits, but expecting short term profits like in 2017 is silly since that year was an exception and not the norm. 2019 could be different when compared to 2018 if the ETF proposal finally gets approved.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 12, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

I believe that we really need to have this kind of positivity. We should have a better way of thinking towards cryptocurrency and our holdings. Things will get better soon so we have to have a positive mind. Good days are coming and we should keep believing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 01:59:03 AM
That will be a dream come true ,im one of those hoping and praying we see a high bullish coming December ,I've waited too long but many are saying we can't see any bull run this year again ,well f it doesn't make a come back this year then I have no choice but to wait till 2019  maybe we will see changes

I think next year about high bullish news is still predictable, indeed, when reflecting from the beginning of last year, the development is very good. but that cannot be used as an assumption that the market will improve again at the beginning of the new year
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 01:56:59 AM
I think you should not wait for the growth of cryptocurrency this winter. Now half a month has passed. Cryptocurrencies do not grow. At the beginning of the year there will be changes.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 12, 2018, 01:54:59 AM
No one knows but im happy seeing you very positive that bull run will come on december. But dont expect to much, if it will not happen dont be discourage, always be patient because no matter what happen bull run will come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
That will be a dream come true ,im one of those hoping and praying we see a high bullish coming December ,I've waited too long but many are saying we can't see any bull run this year again ,well f it doesn't make a come back this year then I have no choice but to wait till 2019  maybe we will see changes
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 12, 2018, 01:43:22 AM
haha much too much optimism, that's what we need now, I really do not think the bull run is going to  be completed in December, the maximum we can expect is a slight increase, but this is ok, because in the end the most important thing should be mass adoption and market stabilization, make room for this new stage!

I agree, maybe this year we only see a slight increase, but that doesn't matter because of the slight increase that can make new changes to the crypto market in the future, so what we hope for now is that market prices are starting to rise slowly so that cryptocurrency will soon recover.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 12, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 12, 2018, 01:19:55 AM
While I would like to see another bull run, I am cautiously optimistic for crypto now.
The market always has a way of crushing everyone's hope. If I don't expect that much, less pain.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: