Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 11. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
I'm ready for the bull run...we just need a good news to start the hype. I hoping for this all year long for a better cryptoworld. Indeed a good reward for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Do not wait for bull run to come at this time. If you really need some fast money, you can switch to trading. I would have said you should participate in bounty, but that might not meet up with the  time you need the money,because most projects these days are taking a lot of time to end, late listing and sometimes, they might list while the price will not be encouraging.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
This year we will not see the bull run - all major investors are selling their crypto-assets. But I believe that it could not drop much deeper than now. Ethereum at 50$ is the minimum I guess, and that is the price I will pay for it. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 28, 2018, 05:22:32 AM
No more bull run that will happen in this year! 2018 will finish without any good news in cryptocurrency. The market is full of red lines. Investors are fading away and scam projects are dominated. I never wish to have good income in this year because I was totally despair right now. However, I think 2019 is a good luck for me. Hoping that it is true.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
November 28, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
I think no one on this forum would refuse a bull rally Grin, but I'm tired of waiting for this, or rather I'm not waiting anymore. I believe it will one day happen for one simple reason that whales need to make money on us, but when it does, it's unpredictable. So let's study the market further, meditate and wait.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:05:12 AM
Last month to come, to complete the whole year of dips, a very long run for us to survive in crypto, but even though theres a lot of trials this year, i am sure next year is another for us to face and must to survive.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
I was ready to fasten my seatbelt at the beginning of November but we have faced another big downtrend. I cannot believe that we will see another bull run this year and hope that maybe 2019 would be a better year for crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
There is no assurance for the bull run this year in Christmas, but still chances are there as the value of the coins is dropped double times from a month. The market may change anytime, lets believe the value will increase in a real quick time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 04:07:33 AM
Sure in december we will see the huge bull run and i think december will be the best month for us to see crypto market rise again, can't wait to see bull run show up again hope december is the month we waiting for.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
November 28, 2018, 04:05:27 AM
Beside some bull traps, I personally don’t expect any bull run in next months, even till 2020. I think that the current correction phase will take longer than expected. That’s why it will be most likely a trap instead of bull run.
Activity: 602
November 28, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
Did you think about a sad Xmas? I thought. If the bull run will not come, and it seems like that, we will have a sad 2018 Xmas.
I'm pretty sure we will not have a bull run since there are so many users around the world who keep dumped bitcoin because they are scared of being in loss.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 28, 2018, 04:02:52 AM
Did you think about a sad Xmas? I thought. If the bull run will not come, and it seems like that, we will have a sad 2018 Xmas.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 28, 2018, 04:02:42 AM
I am sure what no bull run at xmas, you will be glad if we dont see new deep, which makes holders with cashing out to buy gifts
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 28, 2018, 04:00:13 AM
I always dream about the arrival of the bull, but all this happens only in the dream. The current market situation makes me more awake. I clearly tell myself that I don’t believe that the bull will come this year.
I will wait until the end of 2019. If there is no bull at that time, then I will be really disappointed with crypto.
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 03:59:32 AM
Why do you usually associate bull runs and declines with Cristmas, spring, New year, autumn and so on?
I think it is too weird to think in a this way.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Everyone already wish for the bull run to happen this year, but if there are no one to massively pumping the coins, then it will be nothing this year.
I will keep on wishing if the bull will surely come, but don't really know when it happen.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 28, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
We have to wait more.. because it is promising only if we are patient enough!
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 28, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
I have been waiting for the arrival of the bull market, so I have not left the market so far, because encryption is still very promising, because the blockchain always coexists with crypto!

Then you have to wait till 2019 because we haven't heard the herd yet. The bears is still in control of this market and as we thought that December will be the start of the bull run.

So for me, I also taken a step back and will just waited it out till the end of the year and see how it goes in 2019. I also have a lot of plans this December, but nah, need to go back to my Plan B, hahaha. That is try to save money and look for the long haul.
Activity: 462
November 28, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
I have been waiting for the arrival of the bull market, so I have not left the market so far, because encryption is still very promising, because the blockchain always coexists with crypto!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Lol I need a new pair of shoes too. We could really use a lot of positive news right now in this market because all of this is becoming too much, I really want us to go into another bull market so we can actually have some more hope in the market, so many of us have lost most of the value of our portfolio in this market and the bear is way too brutal
Pages:
Jump to: