Pages:
Author

Topic: Xmas Bull Run!! - page 13. (Read 3173 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 15, 2018, 03:16:25 PM
To play save take your mind of when the Bull run will commence, but be assured that the present bearish period will not last forever, we are sure to experience a pump, No one can determine when this will happen.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 15, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
i really don't think this year will have a real bullrun i think we will see only a slight pump next year we will see a real upward pressure in the crypto market cap good luck for all
yeah, i agree with you, it's a hard for altcoin have Bulltrend untill end of year if we see marke condition for now
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
it can be the bull market will appear next year , but we should look at the positive signs of the market, which may increase at any time  because the volume of market is still low when comparing to forex market
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!!
hehehe, told your daddy to sell all the shoes to buy more coins right now.
cause I think there will be some blackfriday this year. I see the chance.
etjereum and bitcoin are one of the most famous crytpcurrenccies but look what have happened to them right now
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

ha i think that if you need just  pair pf shoyes there are beter and easier ways to earn fmoney for them so i wosh you good luck
Activity: 238
November 15, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

hehehe, told your daddy to sell all the shoes to buy more coins right now.
cause I think there will be some blackfriday this year. I see the chance.
Activity: 398
November 15, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

well, I can say that anyonne who still left money in the exchanges is just dumb ass. believe doesn't mean that you have to invest all the way down of the market.
I think it might take much longer time to recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 15, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

The market has lost momentum to push further yesterday and from there clash to the level that we are now praying for bitcoin to get above $7000 before end of December.  Bitcoin needs over $800 to be able to get to were it was yesterday morning.  I think we need to encourage ourself and keep holding and for those that are dumping you are part of those that are killing this market.  Most of us here buy bitcoin above $10,000 and if you because of what is happening now and dumped then you are going to regret and loses at the same time.  Xmas bull run is out of place! Maybe next year.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 15, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
11 months of decline.. who's ready for some positive headway  Cool

My mother also needs a new outfit for the upcoming Christmas. I have been waiting for 11 months to go through with the decline of this market, and now I am waiting for an F1 driver with the skills to lead everything to reach the destination of every investor I want to wait and see what happens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 15, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I look at the market situation and I understand that the “Daddy ” will be without shoes this year  Grin Wink
In fact, the market situation is really annoying and no one could have thought that the situation would only get worse. Well, I'll wait ...
Activity: 870
November 15, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
It is difficult for us all to determine whether Xmas Bull can happen. Because i am watching the crypto market move in bad condition. Perhaps the recovery will be very long for Bitcoin and the Altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Haha i like your mood, i want to believe in good scenario, but btc is 5500 now and seems it can go down more and more, this year was not the good one for crypto. But at least we have 1,5 months more:) Maybe maybe Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

I don't think that there is going to be any kind of christmas bull run. Are you seeing the market right now? The coins are suffering so much because the price of bitcoin keeps falling. Now the best thing to do would be to just resign ourselves to the fact that there will not be a bull run for a long time and wait for the next one in a couple of years
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

I believe that we really need to have this kind of positivity. We should have a better way of thinking towards cryptocurrency and our holdings. Things will get better soon so we have to have a positive mind. Good days are coming and we should keep believing.
I agree as well always think positive even in dark times! Grin
Activity: 180
November 12, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Then its time to loosen those purse strings people  Grin get buying! ive just bought a grand of ADA so ive done my part.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 12, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

Not so long ago, I also expected a bull market before the New Year. But today it seems that they want to kill all the holders. Although they are already a bit. No fuel, no new fresh money. I highly doubt a good script soon.

I also hope in some fresh money flowing into cryptocurrency markets. Volume and volatility has calmed for a few weeks and it is usually a sign of a run in the future (bull or bear, it is just guessing). I think we will see some cashing out to fiat before Christmas by the way  Sad
I want to believe that the growth of cryptocurrency will take place in the near future. But for now my mood is extremely skeptical. Need fresh blood in the form of money, but it is not.
Activity: 180
November 12, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
So much negativity come on guys wheres the passion.

Yea we've had a bad year but with weeks to go i think the only logical action is to take 2018's head and stick it up 2019's ass!!
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Having a bull run before the year runs out is 70-30 %. By now, if there would be a bull run their ought to have  been some positivity. It quite unfortunate the market prices of coins are still unstable and fluctuating
Activity: 322
November 12, 2018, 06:50:45 AM
I think there are no more bull run because it didn't even reached it's stable value in the market of any currency and I think it will recover it's value after the end of the year unlike the other year that has really a great increase when it started last November, But still we can predict it maybe it will increase the value soon.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
November 12, 2018, 06:44:47 AM
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that this year there will not be a bull market on the cryptocurrency market.  Perhaps growth will only be next autumn. As far as I know, after about three months the manager Mt.Gox will sell bitcoins and this will not lead to the growth of the crypto market. I could be wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: