Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 11. (Read 8270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
The project is unique and very easy to follow. surely many will be interested in this project because it's a project that holds the coming of Christmas day. projects that care about international celebrations like these provide good examples with histories. I hope such a project can be a huge success and get special attention for all countries and local people.

All countries and local people? Not really, we're not that big and serious that we will conquer the world.. This is for the cryptocommunity only to have a good time at the end of the year...! Cheesy
ย (and every coming December)

Well I got the Halloween airdrop when that was around so why wouldnโ€™t I get the Christmas airdrop... Iโ€™m in.

The airdrop only gets ditributed to the Top 50 in the richlist.. So you might want to buy or mine some coins to be able to get some..

So it means that this Airdrop is only for the investors and not for others who can support it, why do the investors need Airdrop when they are purchasing it from you, then you could have given the discount or bonus in being Top 50 in the richlist as per your bounty program
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
The project is unique and very easy to follow. surely many will be interested in this project because it's a project that holds the coming of Christmas day. projects that care about international celebrations like these provide good examples with histories. I hope such a project can be a huge success and get special attention for all countries and local people.

All countries and local people? Not really, we're not that big and serious that we will conquer the world.. This is for the cryptocommunity only to have a good time at the end of the year...! Cheesy
ย (and every coming December)

Well I got the Halloween airdrop when that was around so why wouldnโ€™t I get the Christmas airdrop... Iโ€™m in.

The airdrop only gets ditributed to the Top 50 in the richlist.. So you might want to buy or mine some coins to be able to get some..

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
this is a project that is unique and interesting, a project created to follow or to welcome the big day or an event.. I think this project will definitely be a success because it has been prepared thoroughly to an event,I'm sure the project team has already conducted a series of tests of the market, the project that is unique and interesting,,I hope this project can be successful and achieved the target
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Because approaching christmas day held ico christmas is most suitable with the month. this is a project that takes into account the nearby events. a very good and exciting project to follow. Hopefully this kind of project can be a huge success.

You are spot on... ย Smiley

Who are you?
I am Santoshi...

LOL~ i want to take part in and ย hope XMAS will next bitcoin ,happyly receive CHRISTMAS gift

You can contribute to the crowdfunding or join the Twitter campaign to earn some free XMAS!
Activity: 476
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Because approaching christmas day held ico christmas is most suitable with the month. this is a project that takes into account the nearby events. a very good and exciting project to follow. Hopefully this kind of project can be a huge success.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 252
I'm getting emails from people asking why they should invest in XMAS..

I will try to make this as clear as possible... Smiley

1. It's (almost) Christmas

2. A good chance to get a big back of coins

3. Good returns during December/January on proof of stake

4. Christmas hype (it's coming....)

5. Properly coded software (I will never let a blockchain die)

6. A wallet with more functions than 90% of the coins out there..

7. I'm actually a nice guy.... Cheesy

8. All collected funds will be distributed back to XMAS holders on Boxingday (see OP).. This is a non-profit project..

9. Honesty first... As you can read in the OP, no false promises.. Plain truth only..

10. Don't be the Grinch...

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I'm getting emails from people asking why they should invest in XMAS..

I will try to make this as clear as possible... Smiley

1. It's (almost) Christmas

2. A good chance to get a big back of coins

3. Good returns during December/January on proof of stake

4. Christmas hype (it's coming....)

5. Properly coded software (I will never let a blockchain die)

6. A wallet with more functions than 90% of the coins out there..

7. I'm actually a nice guy.... Cheesy

8. All collected funds will be distributed back to XMAS holders on Boxingday (see OP).. This is a non-profit project..

9. Honesty first... As you can read in the OP, no false promises.. Plain truth only..

Pages:
Jump to: