Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 12. (Read 8270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
During Christmas, we will hold multiple Christmas related bounties...

"Best Christmas Dinner" picture will get 1000 XMAS.. etc.. We're still thinking of a few fun items..

Btw, I'm getting a flood on PM's if I want to hire some sort of spamming service from all kinds of people to keep bumping this thread.. Tempting, but that's not how we roll... Honesty first.. Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Coin with interesting POS and POW parameters. If Dev does not merge his preemine coin awaits a good future.

The "premine" is our ICO fund and bounties fund..

i can not wait Christmas ย  ย Grin ย this is best holidays

hope we have link download soon

Wallet and source will be available on the 10th of Dec.. Smiley

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

Wallet preview:

Keep in mind this is only for preview purposes... We start with a clean new chain after the crowdfunding ended...

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
name this coin very unique, ok merry christmas dev. what are the advantages of this coin? what is the price per token?
I think must waiting information on 10 december right? ย  i hope this coin very promsing. hope succes for christmascoin ย Grin

The advantage? Other than having more options and features in a wallet than 90% of the coins out there today, there are not many advantages...
This is a fun project. All collected funds will be traded for XMAS on Christmasday, and distributed to the top 50 richlist on Boxing day.. Why? Because it's Christmas... Smiley

There is no set price.. The price per XMAS goes up with each investment.. Your final balance is calculated at the end of the crowdfunding period.. Please take a look at the distribution example in the OP..

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
name this coin very unique, ok merry christmas dev. what are the advantages of this coin? what is the price per token?
I think must waiting information on 10 december right?ย  ย i hope this coin very promsing. hope succes for christmascoinย  Grin

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If you do a translation, please sign up on the website when you are done, so I can credit you at the end of the crowdfunding.. ย Smiley
Ready to start translating. I need a resource files or tables.
And I have more than 1GHs ethash power for mining.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
to be honest, I'm not bullish on this coin. I've seen many coins with specific dates or festivals name, but all of them have disappeared

I've been around myself for over 3 years... And I'm not going anywhere...ย  This is just a fun project for December.. And it will repeat itself each coming December... Keeping a chain alive is not that much work.. You just need to know what you are doing in case nobody else stakes anymore to keep it moving.. Smiley

Hi. I can translate to Russian.

Thanks! Adding you top OP...
Ok
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
to be honest, I'm not bullish on this coin. I've seen many coins with specific dates or festivals name, but all of them have disappeared

I've been around myself for over 3 years... And I'm not going anywhere...ย  This is just a fun project for December.. And it will repeat itself each coming December... Keeping a chain alive is not that much work.. You just need to know what you are doing in case nobody else stakes anymore to keep it moving.. Smiley

Hi. I can translate to Russian.

Thanks! Adding you top OP...
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Pages:
Jump to: