Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 4. (Read 8270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Wonderful, thank you. The first airdrop is on twitter, right? Is just retweet seem to participate?
I have to say "Merry Christmas and Happy newyear" to developers. It is the right time to accumulate this coin. ย Thank for announcement. Dev, do you intend some airdrops in Christmas eve?

We have a buyback on Christmasday with the rais ico/donation funds.. Coins will be airdropped to the top50 richlist to make this a bit of a competition!

But I will probably host an extra airdrop with the remaining bounty funds... ย Wink

Maybe try smaller exchange? coinsmarkets, tradesatoshi etc

Thanks

Sent them both a request! Thanks for the suggestion! More exchange suggestions are more than welcome guys... Smiley

edit: Tradesatoshi was very fast in reacting..ย  Wink I will keep you updated..

Retweet and tweet me your address! Payments will be send in ~12-24 hours
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
Wonderful, thank you. The first airdrop is on twitter, right? Is just retweet seem to participate?
I have to say "Merry Christmas and Happy newyear" to developers. It is the right time to accumulate this coin. ย Thank for announcement. Dev, do you intend some airdrops in Christmas eve?

We have a buyback on Christmasday with the rais ico/donation funds.. Coins will be airdropped to the top50 richlist to make this a bit of a competition!

But I will probably host an extra airdrop with the remaining bounty funds... ย Wink

Maybe try smaller exchange? coinsmarkets, tradesatoshi etc

Thanks

Sent them both a request! Thanks for the suggestion! More exchange suggestions are more than welcome guys... Smiley

edit: Tradesatoshi was very fast in reacting..ย  Wink I will keep you updated..
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Great news and great support from coinmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XMAS.htm

Our coin looks like a priceless coin in this site. What should we do now!!!

Unlike other developers, I dont create fake value by pumping my own coin... If this is the price people want to dump for, let hem..ย  Cheesy I think some don't realize its a 9 decimal order there instead of the regular 8 decimals..

I'm still working on some other exchanges...

lol i have seen that so much on coinsmarket a coin listed for 10 times less because they didnt pay attention on coinsmarket 0.000001498 may look like 1498 sats but in reality its 148.9 sats hehehe
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Mining Pools

First Pool: http://36.55.235.149/ - Pool Operator: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/imaha486-1080041

mining for couple of hours already, but only got low percentages, i solo mined and found over 50 blocks already, but got like 50 coins for it.

Thanks for notifying.. You should contact the pool owner though..
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Great news and great support from coinmarkets.com

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XMAS.htm

Our coin looks like a priceless coin in this site. What should we do now!!!

Unlike other developers, I dont create fake value by pumping my own coin... If this is the price people want to dump for, let hem..ย  Cheesy I think some don't realize its a 9 decimal order there instead of the regular 8 decimals..

I'm still working on some other exchanges...

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Good staking returns, fancy wallet with a bunch of extra's, airdrop coming,ย  because it's Christmas...๐ŸŽ…

The staking rewards have been better than most masternodes offer and you don't even have to own a bajillion coins...

Merry Christmas Dev!!

Exactly what this project was meant for.. For everyone... Smiley Thanks for the support, and a Merry Christmas!
Pages:
Jump to: