Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 6. (Read 8270 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Alright.. My connection seems totally fixed now.. I still had issues the entire weekend.. But with my 5th new modem this year, it works again! ย Cheesy

New twitter campaign coming Tomorrow during the day! Stay tuned for some XMAS rewards.... ย Cool

Great news!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Alright.. My connection seems totally fixed now.. I still had issues the entire weekend.. But with my 5th new modem this year, it works again! ย Cheesy

New twitter campaign coming Tomorrow during the day! Stay tuned for some XMAS rewards.... ย Cool
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
It seems like another algo coin. What will happen to this coin after Christmas? Wait until next year for any updates? like others I have questions about airdrop and bounties as well?

The network will keep running without issues.. The PoS rewards drop to 2.5 at one point (Somewhere in January)..

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
It seems like another algo coin. What will happen to this coin after Christmas? Wait until next year for any updates? like others I have questions about airdrop and bounties as well?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
The pool is working fine for me.ย  I had to update my D3 settings to set a custom difficulty (d=) after my hashing decreased, but otherwise it's been working well.

Dev, what is the total coin supply on this one?ย  Just under 2 million?ย  Will that be max supply?ย  Thanks and Merry Xmas!

When PoW is done, we'll be at ~1 million coins.. And after the high PoS rewards are over, we're going into a normal 2.5 XMAS per block... So we'll be at ~1.5-1.8 million next December...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Though coin is interesting the thread is not quite popular... Its a pity...

Now people rush to mine coins with "Masternode" in headline of a topicย  Smiley

POS rewards here are good

Christmas is near we need to support the coin. I here to up the threadย  Wink

Masternode coins are highly overrated atm... It does not matter if you can get coins through staking or through a masternode system... Both have the same outcome: Earning coins....

Thanks for the support!

any way to get this coin for someone who do not have D3 asic miner? Or it is just for D3 owners?

Not sure.. I've stopped PoW mining with my own equipment years ago... So I really don't know what types of asics are on the market these days.. I always rent hash...

There are several other X11 miners out there. D3 is far from most powerful one.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Though coin is interesting the thread is not quite popular... Its a pity...

Now people rush to mine coins with "Masternode" in headline of a topicย  Smiley

POS rewards here are good

Christmas is near we need to support the coin. I here to up the threadย  Wink

Masternode coins are highly overrated atm... It does not matter if you can get coins through staking or through a masternode system... Both have the same outcome: Earning coins....

Thanks for the support!

any way to get this coin for someone who do not have D3 asic miner? Or it is just for D3 owners?

Not sure.. I've stopped PoW mining with my own equipment years ago... So I really don't know what types of asics are on the market these days.. I always rent hash...

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The pool is working fine for me.ย  I had to update my D3 settings to set a custom difficulty (d=) after my hashing decreased, but otherwise it's been working well.

Dev, what is the total coin supply on this one?ย  Just under 2 million?ย  Will that be max supply?ย  Thanks and Merry Xmas!
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Hello Dev

This is a project that is unique and interesting, a project created to follow or to welcome the big day or an event..
I think this project will definitely be a success because it has been prepared thoroughly to an event,I'm sure the project team has already conducted a series of tests of the market, the project that is unique and interesting,,
I hope this project can be successful and achieved the target
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
Pages:
Jump to: