Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 7. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

it's really strange ,i think dev should explaim something about this issue, but i am happy receive more coins from anywhere ,

Issue? There are no issues.. Only a misunderstanding from a user..

Probably late pool payments... You think it's raining coins? ย Thats not possible... Cheesy There will not be coins send to an address without reason...
I Think Banzai nailed it. Once mining stopped the block rewards earned
were still waiting to confirm the required number of blocks. As the rewards confirmed
pool operator sent them. By going back to the pool, a miner can see what was sent and,
if you have any coins left to be sent.

For me there's nothing wrong with the dev maybe its a mis communication that's why some are they really mis.understood the way its process.

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Though coin is interesting the thread is not quite popular... Its a pity...

Now people rush to mine coins with "Masternode" in headline of a topicย  Smiley

POS rewards here are good

Christmas is near we need to support the coin. I here to up the threadย  Wink

Activity: 336
Interesting
A good breakthrough for me. I believe this project could be a great investment in the future. Great hope for the project. Want to know more about the project background. You can add the information in the thread, In order for the public to know the project more clearly. Fully support the project. Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

it's really strange ,i think dev should explaim something about this issue, but i am happy receive more coins from anywhere ,

Probably late pool payments... You think it's raining coins? ย Thats not possible... Cheesy There will not be coins send to an address without reason...
I Think Banzai nailed it. Once mining stopped the block rewards earned
were still waiting to confirm the required number of blocks. As the rewards confirmed
pool operator sent them. By going back to the pool, a miner can see what was sent and,
if you have any coins left to be sent.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hello, Dev

Could, you, please, explain me one thing? I am stacking xmas cons, but sometimes I recieve stake rewards (present image) and others (cloud image) like I am mining, but am not mining the coin.

Where that rewards come from (like my latest at the image).
Thank you

The 20 coins you are receiving are POS/Minting. SO the
coins you are receiving in your wallet from mining become possible
POS stakes.

I know about pos rewards, but what about my latest reward 27.9 coins?

PoW minning

I mined this coin at the very begining, but I dont mine it anymore for 2 days, but such rewards are keep coming, so I am tryung to understand where are they coming fromย  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Chipcoin Developer
Hello, Dev

Could, you, please, explain me one thing? I am stacking xmas cons, but sometimes I recieve stake rewards (present image) and others (cloud image) like I am mining, but am not mining the coin.

Thank you

POS stakes.

Its a transaction... Not a stake... Stakes have gift boxes, TXs have cloud images

Btw, why would you run the wallet, without the theme?
Hello, Dev

Thank you

POS stakes.

PoW minning

I mined this coin at the very begining, but I dont mine it anymore for 2 days, but such rewards are keep coming, so I am tryung to understand where are they coming fromย  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Hello, Dev

Thank you

POS stakes.

PoW minning
Hello, Dev

Thank you

POS stakes.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hello, Dev

Thank you

POS stakes.
Hello, Dev

Thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Pages:
Jump to: