Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 2. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Dev is nowhere to be seen for days!! Not on slack, not on here?? Where is he? I think he bailed out on us! I am tired of this project.

This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!
this is a charity and community coin... just have fun ad Crypto community
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is there a way to create paper wallets for $XMAS coin?ย  I'd like to give out Christmas Coins to friends and family and I think it would be a great thing to encourage next Christmas.ย  A lot of people put paper wallets of Bitcoin or Ethereum under the tree, but what better to give than $XMAS?
egretia
Great idea... it will surprised You family and friends
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Is there a way to create paper wallets for $XMAS coin?ย  I'd like to give out Christmas Coins to friends and family and I think it would be a great thing to encourage next Christmas.ย  A lot of people put paper wallets of Bitcoin or Ethereum under the tree, but what better to give than $XMAS?
egretia
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
This coin is quite interesting, I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges

What's up with all the google translate accounts?

ย Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah.... I guess some people don't have anything better to do than to spam in a thread of a coin about Christmas in May...
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
What's the matter, the reputation of the project has been questioned at the beginning of the project, and I need a better understanding of the project, or is it good to be careful, the password world is too dangerous!

Activity: 196
Merit: 41
What's the matter, the reputation of the project has been questioned at the beginning of the project, and I need a better understanding of the project, or is it good to be careful, the password world is too dangerous!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Perhaps this is an annual coin?ย  Maybe dev will come back in December? Grin
Developer is still here. He does not need to
come back. He posted just before you. But, yes -
most promotions, marketing, special reqards, etc.
are in Nov. and Dec.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
What makes your project different between other similar projects? Looking forward to your answer Grin

Well.. Weย  are called Christmascoin... And not Eastercoin, or newyearscoin...

New exchange coming soon btw..ย  Smiley

I will say it again.. Was this a serious project? NOPE
Will this ever take off? Dude... It's April........................
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
[idiot]SCAM[/idiot]

lmfao ย Cheesy

Itโ€™s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Iโ€™m glad that this project continues to live. T

I'm so honered you picked the XMAS thread to spampost your way through the forum for rank improvement...
Activity: 98
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Pages:
Jump to: