Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMAS]๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„CHRISTMASCOIN๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„&# - page 3. (Read 8270 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
So this turned out to be a scam like the same devs other ICO?

I don't want to be mean to you but come on man, what did you expect from "Christmascoin"? Did you really think this is serious and could go to the moon if you consider everything that happened since the launch?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Dev is nowhere to be seen for days!! Not on slack, not on here?? Where is he? I think he bailed out on us! I am tired of this project.

This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!

I have not sold a single coin...ย  Cheesy

xmas stock exchange ?
coinsmarkets scam and dieย  Huh

It appears so... Shame though, I kinda liked that exchange for some reason..

Devs, could you list one more exchange?

Patience...
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Dev is nowhere to be seen for days!! Not on slack, not on here?? Where is he? I think he bailed out on us! I am tired of this project.

This is just like any other scammy e-coin.

The dev and his team are selling their coins off, they robbed all coin investors. The coin is worth almost nothing and they are selling off. A failed company!
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Thanks for explaining everything in such great detail. Its all so clear now.

This ICO you took money and failed to follow through on the buy back, now claiming it is dependent on your new exchange and we should all just wait for your magical surprises.
Which just happens to be the other ICO you ran where you took money again, failed to deliver a single piece of work, claimed your house burned down, took more donations which you dumped, shut the investors slack down with no explanation so that everyone is left without a clue and you refuse to even give even the slightest update on while the market dumps

Yeah, what was I thinking. How dare I even question the possibility this could be a scam.

You seem totally legit.
Activity: 22
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is there a way to create paper wallets for $XMAS coin?ย  I'd like to give out Christmas Coins to friends and family and I think it would be a great thing to encourage next Christmas.ย  A lot of people put paper wallets of Bitcoin or Ethereum under the tree, but what better to give than $XMAS?
Great idea. Merry XMAS all...
Is there a way to create paper wallets for $XMAS coin?ย  I'd like to give out Christmas Coins to friends and family and I think it would be a great thing to encourage next Christmas.ย  A lot of people put paper wallets of Bitcoin or Ethereum under the tree, but what better to give than $XMAS?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Delaying that until my own exchange has launched in february.. Not much volume on coinsmarkets.. Such a shame though, we couldve had so much fun during the holidays, but every exchange out there was acting grinch to us..

Oh yeah, get ready for a big update ~mid February Wink Not telling you anything yet.. I'm full of surprises.. ย Cool
I will hold my $XMAS for Christmases to come.ย  The staking on this coin continues to be excellent, practically on par with a masternode.ย  Happy Boxing day everyone!

BTW Dev, the block explorer ledger stats seem to be frozen at this time, just FYI.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Finita La Commedia....!!!

Not really... If you think this is going to die soon, you are looking at this the wrong way brother...ย  Cool

Haven't sold any i have mined just has it sitting in wallet accumulating๐Ÿ˜‰ im a very patient person lol
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Pages:
Jump to: