Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 20. (Read 90791 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22
Right, i got reports of speed regression on old cards and/or old algos (non-heavy and pre-v8). I planned a general fix for all those rarer cases (HD6000, HD7000, old algos). The recent b- focused on Heavy/v8 speed on big cards.

In you case, better stay on an older version until I fix, should be in the b10.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi I have  a problem on the last 2 releases compared with the bx version I have 200h/s less on rx480 on mox algorithm (1860h/s vs 1650h/s)
JCE, allready next day! I'm waiting next version with nicehash fix! Thank you!
i'm building it, release soon

edit: 0.33b9 GPU online

Nicehash hashrate fix
Warmup now entirely automatic (the parameter --no-warmup is tolerated but ignored)
Little optim for RX on Heavy/forks, about +1 or +2h/s

sorry no fix yet for older cards, i still need to set-up a retro rig with some decade-old hardware to bench as i need.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
As I know Hynix 8Gb only MJR... AJR is on 4Gb cards... So your Hynix memory is MJR, right? What memory straps you use?
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
JCE, allready next day! I'm waiting next version with nicehash fix! Thank you!
RX570 8GB - Haven - 630w@the wall
Best release so far, great work dude  Grin

What memory type on cards?
Activity: 76
Pretty nice !
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
RX570 8GB - Haven - 630w@the wall
Best release so far, great work dude  Grin

WOW JCE !

From 032q to 033b7 here is the diff in the hashrate stats :

RIG1 (6x RX580 8gb gigabyte) : 6400 to 6900 !!!
RIG2 (6x RX580 8gb sapphire) : 6700 to 7300 !!!

I use 2 thread with 880 multi hash each thread.

multi_hash 944 should be better result.

Will test it in few days if all is stable. Just made the last windows build 1809 update.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
I'm wondering if that idea to enable Intel by default was a good one... it caused a lot of troubles, and despite it's explained in the doc, nobody read it.

May be, just add a BIG RED WARNING at the start of the miner if any Intel is detected?

just want to give another solution by adding another parameter like --ignore-igpu then it will work with old config.
Activity: 176
Merit: 2
WOW JCE !

multi_hash 944 should be better result.
Activity: 27
I'm wondering if that idea to enable Intel by default was a good one... it caused a lot of troubles, and despite it's explained in the doc, nobody read it.

May be, just add a BIG RED WARNING at the start of the miner if any Intel is detected?
WOW JCE !

Mining Cryptonight heavy algo :

I used the probe and yes GPU 0 is now the Intel onboard. Thanks guys !
very, very possible.

I won't cancel it, it would re-invalidate the new configs. Just i'll make a more explicit statement in the first post.
do you have an Intel GPU or IGP?
Maybe you're using it by mistake, the 0.33 series enable Intel gpu/igp by default (previous version didn't)

Yes i have an onboard intel GPU. Will test it later. I imagine its by default the index 0.
keep cool bro!
One release per day I said, not two.
Fix planned for tomorrow, and i'll remove the manual warmup to make it automatic, the fixed hashrate is now a superset of the old warmup. Then i go back to CPU version, i've some optims to apply.
I noticed that speed start to flactuate after recieving new job... Maybe it's nicehash problem...
Why didn't you say so? i've a special sync for nicehash, with dedicated netcode (Nicehash is a lot more netcode-aggressive than other pools).
Please try on a normal pool, if it gets stable, so here's the problem.

Maybe SRB doesn't have that nicehash special, so in this precise case, it avoids the problem.
I'm preparing v8, which will be like -sync, but :

done, online is the 0.33b8 GPU
Crash on old HD cards fixed (was a typo in my old card's code)
Light optim for modern cards on Heavy/forks

edit: ok I found my bug on Nicehash netcode, but too late to fix in b8, that will be for b9
meanwhile please test on a normal pool Wink
Yes! It's only on nicehash! I changed pool to usual and voila! Max speed after several seconds after start!
JCE, make fix please! I can't waiting! )))
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
I have a problem with 033b7.

I use windows 10 latest version with everything updated and radeon 18.9.3 with 6x rx 580.

When i start 033b7 with same configs from 032q, The GPU 0 dont mine and hang forever. other GPUs are slow and the machine is slow.

I stop the 033b7 and start 032q and ALL run super smooth and no lag.

From 032G to 0.33B3 and above, I had to lower my mem cloks. Still, 0.33 (whatever version) is faster.

No clue yet, i droped the multi hash to 800 (from 864) and my cards take 6.5gb instead of 7.2gb. Still my GPU 0 is loaded, clocked and dont hash. And the computer is slow. Will try other things later.

I didn't change the intensity but the memory clocks. I had GPUs up to 2100MHz (both V7 and Heavy), now it's 2040MHz (3) and 2030 (1). Speed is much better.

My display IGP is the Vega 11 cores from the Ryzen 2400G, using 2GB and I'm not GPU mining with.
Pages:
Jump to: