Pages:
Author

Topic: [XMR] JCE Miner Cryptonight/forks, now with GPU! - page 22. (Read 90791 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
0.33-sync work perfect than 0.33b5
my rig
-RX474 with thread 464
-RX588 with thread 928
get more hashrate 200 than b5
without hash drop issue
Thank alot JCE Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
Is your miner open-sourced, available and constantly updated on GitHub/GitLab/etc?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I don't understand where is this "33-sync" version...also, the previous one (the last experimental one) didn't work on my system, said it is a 16bit application and it doesn't work on 64bits.
Activity: 76
Hey JCE. If you want to be more known in the CN community I suggest you to contact cryptunit team to get listed in their website : https://www.cryptunit.com/downloads
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
0.33-sync GPU works great, all cards warm up and stay at max hash.

Good job  Grin
What cards, drivers, config please?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
4th trial with the new experimental version. >3h30mn mining.

Still 4X RX574 with bios mod, intensity set to 464 for all threads.

Power draw at the wall: 470W

Max HR: 3709H/s.
Usual is between 3700 and 3707H/S.
Actual reported HR by the miner: 3645,45H/s
HR seen by the pool:
- last 15mn: 3,6KH/s
- last 2Hs: 3,85KH/s

That's quite amazing, just think that 3 months ago to reach such HR would have required a Vega 64 FE + a good Vega 56.

15 hours, actual reported speed: 3510H/s.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
0.33-sync GPU works great, all cards warm up and stay at max hash.

Good job  Grin
For my RX 580 8Gb 33-sync version didn't give max speed all the time... After 10-20 minutes speed can be max, but after some time it drops. After 2-3 hour speed on both GPUs is dropped to 985-1015 h/s (Max speed on b5+ versions is 1170-1180 h/s) and stable. Method with disabling/enabling GPU's didn't helps to boost speed...
Effective hashrate after 3 hours is only 1900 h/s...
Forced to return to version b4 - it gives about 5-8% lower speed (about 1120 h/s) but stable and effective hashrate is close to max speed.
All talking about heavy algo of course...

JCE, b5+ to sync versions requires more power than b4 version? Can my speed problem be cause of lack of power?
forget the b7 and try the new experimental (read: very untested) B-sync GPU
That's the lone .exe in the github page.

1. Stable and fast hashrate
2. new parameter --no-monitor to disable fan/temp monitoring (the purple report)
3. various optims for some cards and some algos, expect about +0.5%
4. Fees still 0.9%

so far it burns like fire on my rigs, i hope it really fixes all the hashrate and warmup problems.

with:
- cpu: working perfect
- integral gpu: working perfect
- 8gb rx 580: working perfect
- 4gb rx570: after pool login, the miner stopped and i got: "Press any key to continue..." message

my config: "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 64, "beta" : 16, "gamma" : 4, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta":4, "index" : 3, "multi_hash":944 },

any idea?

*update: algo = bittube

thanks!

4gb GPU multi_hash should be lower for 2 thread about 464 or 480.
Maybe he use 1 thread? He didn't copy 2 strings...

yes, only 1 thread, and this config worked with all previous version.
Try with 928.
Activity: 28

2. new parameter --no-monitor to disable fan/temp monitoring (the purple report)
4. Fees still 0.9%

so far it burns like fire on my rigs, i hope it really fixes all the hashrate and warmup problems.

with:
- 4gb rx570: after pool login, the miner stopped and i got: "Press any key to continue..." message

my config: "mode" : "GPU", "worksize" : 8, "alpha" : 64, "beta" : 16, "gamma" : 4, "delta" : 4, "epsilon" : 4, "zeta":4, "index" : 3, "multi_hash":944 },

any idea?

thanks!

yes, only 1 thread, and this config worked with all previous version.

4. Fees still 0.9%

with:

any idea?

thanks!

Activity: 176
Merit: 2

4. Fees still 0.9%

with:

any idea?

thanks!

Activity: 28

4. Fees still 0.9%

with:

any idea?

thanks!
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
possible, i do very little tests on older algos like Fast or Turtle. When i plug my HD6950 i'll redo some retro-tests on those algos. Otherwise i just mine a few Stellite just to check it still works.
Activity: 29
I've noticed significant hash drop since 33b6 at cnFast. Didn't test others. Maybe normal/lite algos on V64 too.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
4th trial with the new experimental version. >3h30mn mining.

Still 4X RX574 with bios mod, intensity set to 464 for all threads.

Power draw at the wall: 470W

Max HR: 3709H/s.
Usual is between 3700 and 3707H/S.
Actual reported HR by the miner: 3645,45H/s
HR seen by the pool:
- last 15mn: 3,6KH/s
- last 2Hs: 3,85KH/s

That's quite amazing, just think that 3 months ago to reach such HR would have required a Vega 64 FE + a good Vega 56.
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
thanks, i think i finally, after some failed attempts with the warmup and the hybrid, found a way to stabilize the hashrate. Sad i haven't found it earlier when the b5 came out, i would have taken the lead by an order of magnitude Sad

Online is the 0.33-sync GPU (note i removed the b) with a fix for stuck GPU threads, and a little optim for RX560, mostly for Unclwish. Otherwise this is the same.

next task: plug back my HD6950 and do new tests on it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
On my 580 8Gb (Hynix) b-sync didn't give stable max speed even after 20-30 minutes after start. Speed became more stable but not max at least at one GPU. On 1st 5-10 minutes during warmup speed sometimes max sometime not... But I can't test more than 30-40 minutes because 1 of GPU's stops mine at all...
Returning to b7 or maybe b4 - it gives lower maxspeed but higher effective hashrate - it's better than all other versions I think...
Will try to do more tests on b7 before returning to b4...

P.S. Still can't find optimal multihash for my 270X 4Gb (3,5Gb OpenCL) on heavy algo. Max I can use is 2 threads with 1 - 448 and 2nd - 432. But speed is always fluctuate from 410 to 500 h/s. If I use 2x432 m.h. speed is almost 415-420 h/s. Is there some way to stabilize speed on 2 threads with different multi_hash?

On 580Gb did you try to upgrade the Wattage ? on one on my rig i had to up from 910mv/cv to 930mv/cv
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
Hello JCE,

I think you finally did it, i'm testing the experimental and it is stable on my first rx580 8g at max speed (20mn at the moment).

I'll test it on other rigs now.

Good job !
On my 580 8Gb (Hynix) b-sync didn't give stable max speed even after 20-30 minutes after start. Speed became more stable but not max at least at one GPU. On 1st 5-10 minutes during warmup speed sometimes max sometime not... But I can't test more than 30-40 minutes because 1 of GPU's stops mine at all...
Returning to b7 or maybe b4 - it gives lower maxspeed but higher effective hashrate - it's better than all other versions I think...
Will try to do more tests on b7 before returning to b4...

P.S. Still can't find optimal multihash for my 270X 4Gb (3,5Gb OpenCL) on heavy algo. Max I can use is 2 threads with 1 - 448 and 2nd - 432. But speed is always fluctuate from 410 to 500 h/s. If I use 2x432 m.h. speed is almost 415-420 h/s. Is there some way to stabilize speed on 2 threads with different multi_hash?
Pages:
Jump to: