Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1123. (Read 4670673 times)

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
Why are the xmr Dev´s Anonymus?  DRK Dev´s are ......

Except they aren't.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
@pippo

DRK is a testcoin for XMR ;-) lol

Is there a List in which Shop´s i can buy with Monero?
At the Moment XMR is the best investment!
Activity: 768
Merit: 505

Why is Satoshi anonymous?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Is that really a divorceable offense now days?

All I know is that thanks to BinaryFate, Arnushcky, and a nameless other genius; I can use Monero to pay cam girls without my better-half getting the better of me in divorce court.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

All I know is that thanks to BinaryFate, Arnushcky, and a nameless other genius; I can use Monero to pay cam girls without my better-half getting the better of me in divorce court.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

trolling? that´s real!!

Yesterday i have download the blockchain from page one and have to sync 143 day´s, today i have only 13 day´s to sync.

Look at nxt there is about 2h to wait for blockchain.

PS: i´m buy today when blockchain is ready xmr for 3-4k dollars ;-) ;-)

Pippo, the "I've got a few thousand dollars to drop on Monero" and then dropping the name of "that less anonymous coin" act has gotten old. Get some new material or clean-up the material you've got.

I always forget what this whole NXT thing is, then I look it up, and I see POS, and then go "oh yeah, thats why I didn't give a shit last time I looked this up" and then proceed to remove it from my brain... so this cycle will inevitably continue.

But my take is there are those out there that could give 2 shits about monero's actual utility, they just want to buy something cheap and hope that it rises. And yeah, these relatively large holders of coin could influence the market (if the next hottest thing comes out, or if there's a XBC movement they wanna be a part of), but in the meantime, anyone sopping up this emission is good, right?

I mean, if I had more money to burn, i'd be dumpin into monero. I just don't. Damn USA not paying its scientists well until later in their careers.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

trolling? that´s real!!

Yesterday i have download the blockchain from page one and have to sync 143 day´s, today i have only 13 day´s to sync.

Pippo, the "I've got a few thousand dollars to drop on Monero" and then dropping the name of "that less anonymous coin" act has gotten old. Get some new material or clean-up the material you've got.

He doesn't have anything to drop other than his IQ, which is now almost zero.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008
I think I have a few thousand xmr on my monero

thanks for the PMs about the syndicating bid, anybody have any media contacts?

^^ either your humour is very dry or I don't understand.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

trolling? that´s real!!

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

trolling? that´s real!!

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Ancient history by now.  Relevance?
Doh just got posted thought it was new. weird
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

I love Monero. Sorry this is not much of a post.

I concur.  On both points  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I love Monero. Sorry this is not much of a post.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Old news removed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I think I have a few thousand xmr on my monero

thanks for the PMs about the syndicating bid, anybody have any media contacts?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have download this shit, but its very very slow, by darkcoin ists realy realy faster.

I will 5k Fiat change to xmr, but its so slow.

IS mymonero.com 100% safe?  Thy safest Place is my extra Notebook for coins, only online to buy or sell

mymonero.com is plenty safe. The only difference is mymonero knows your viewkey, so it's not the best option for anonymity.

If you do use mymonero.com, just be sure to save your spend key in addition to your mnemonic seed, in case the site goes down you can still recover your wallet.

"+1", I've used the site and it's an easy way to store your coins online.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What is with this shit coin. Blockchain is now 22 hour´s beeing downloading and i have 167 day´s to sync???

I will buy and away with my coins from an exchance to my wallet.

my wallet is monero client.net

Have you tried to sync bitcoin to see how long it takes? Or you are just familiar with 10days coins with zero transactions? Oh and if you want a real untraceable currency then unfortunately you have to deal with a bigger blockchain.

Btw in the OP there is a copy of blockchain to download usually kinda updated. You can always use this too: https://mymonero.com/#/

I have download this shit, but its very very slow, by darkcoin ists realy realy faster.

IS mymonero.com 100% safe?  Thy safest Place is my extra Notebook for coins, only online to buy or sell

Pippo, check the first post of this thread for a download of the blockchain. You can place that in your bitmonero folder and it speeds up the sync time.
Activity: 795
Merit: 514

IS mymonero.com 100% safe?  Thy safest Place is my extra Notebook for coins, only online to buy or sell

mymonero.com is plenty safe. The only difference is mymonero knows your viewkey, so it's not the best option for anonymity.

If you do use mymonero.com, just be sure to save your spend key in addition to your mnemonic seed, in case the site goes down you can still recover your wallet.
Jump to: