Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1254. (Read 4670643 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
amazing price
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Bought more Monero \o/

too bad I didn't buy yesterday when the price was lower

BTC confirmation took forever

still a great deal, though

I´d like to buy some more, as mining sucks (I run CPU miner on my i7 most of the day while working and during the night I also run GPU miner on R280x to keep my room heat) but Bittrex market is disabled ATM.. Anybody knows what is going on?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Bought more Monero \o/

too bad I didn't buy yesterday when the price was lower

BTC confirmation took forever

still a great deal, though
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
- This repeated price discussion (incl. negative interpretations) are always brought up from random accounts, outside of the XMR community or the small group of long-time trusted and respected altcoin posters/knowhow carrier/opinion leader.

- After reading like 10 posts from him. I figured out, that the account "jehst", is either doing some kind of advanced trolling (act) or is just a very bad poster.
Who is only able to produce stupid claims, wrong arguments, while showing no kind of intelligence, know-how or research (which leads to more unrelevant questions and statements, time wastement, misinformation of people, who try to learn and understand something in these threads, ...)

One way or another his account should be ignored by everybody. I add him now to my ignore list.

I disagree. I liked his fresh-eyes comments on Monero.
Anyway, no need to be so harsh in your words.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
- This repeated price discussion (incl. negative interpretations) are always brought up from random accounts, outside of the XMR community or the small group of long-time trusted and respected altcoin posters, know-how carriers and opinion leaders.

- After reading like 10 posts from him. I figured out, that the account "jehst", is either doing some kind of advanced trolling (act) or is just a very bad poster.
Who is only able to produce stupid claims, wrong arguments, while showing no kind of intelligence, know-how or research (which leads to more unrelevant questions and statements, time wastement, misinformation of people, who try to learn and understand something in these threads, ...)

One way or another his account should be ignored by everybody. I add him now to my ignore list.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any plans about some XMR marketing moves?
Price is still funny, and now it's already for a long time.
from ~2$ to ~0.5$  Undecided
the protocol of monero is obviously promising and the price will be at 0.0026BTC  in a short time.we trust it is the NO. 1 in anon fields.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
Not sure who is running forum.monero.cc, but I am still unable to login.  Resetting the password does me no good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
WTF with the price?

Major support at 150000 satoshis pulled.

Monero is behind BitcoinDark in market cap. Check www.coinmarketcap.com

Behind in price does not equal being behind.

It's still good to look at to keep us honest, though, regardless of whatever we *think* our long term fundamental advantages are. Monero definitely has a perception problem from many investors' points of view at the moment.
I can understand your sentiment, but I ask:

How can you single-handedly perceive that many investors' points of view reflect a problem with Monero's perception?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
21 million. I want them all.
Right. If litecoin dropped 3 places, do you think it would climb back up? liquidity itself is a qualifying strength and loss of it is a weakness, whether the market is being rational or not.
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
WTF with the price?

It's still good to look at to keep us honest, though, regardless of whatever we *think* our long term fundamental advantages are. Monero definitely has a perception problem from many investors' points of view at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Dark and Monero arent enemies

They are, however, competitors for dominance of the most defensible liquidity niche in all of crypto.  Liquidity points to drk.  Security points to xmr.

what is the difference in value between DRK's security/privacy as compared to XMR's?
Activity: 266

They are, however, competitors for dominance of the most defensible liquidity niche in all of crypto.  Liquidity points to drk.  Security points to xmr.

bitcoinwisdom shows a similar volume for both, so i wouldnt say drk is more liquid than xmr
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

They are, however, competitors for dominance of the most defensible liquidity niche in all of crypto.  Liquidity points to drk.  Security points to xmr.
Activity: 378
WTF with the price?

Why are you fighting?
legendary
Activity: 1456
WTF with the price?

WTF with the price?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Monero is now #3#2 among privacy-centric coins behind Darkcoin and BitcoinDark. Interesting.

WTF with the price?
Monero is now #3 among privacy-centric coins behind Darkcoin and BitcoinDark. Interesting.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Given that I'm no expert in Monero, I'm not qualified to update its Wikipedia entry:

Wikipedia on CryptoNote

Anyone?
Great work, indeed. I made some modifications.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
this, must be botnet miners!
or else someone who lost patience.
maby manipulation, but this price is too low!
I will be buying btw!
Jump to: