Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1622. (Read 4670622 times)

r05
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
test cryptocoin please ignore
btw, I am mining at http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/

I saw this transaction last night... any ideas:

17/7/2014 23:13:51   -0.800000000000   <0ced61d7bf937af91a84f36227bb8da7fa1773d25f715790647e3200f605a8ba>

Got monero taken off me lol
guard your private keys lol
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
btw, I am mining at http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/

I saw this transaction last night... any ideas:

17/7/2014 23:13:51   -0.800000000000   <0ced61d7bf937af91a84f36227bb8da7fa1773d25f715790647e3200f605a8ba>

Got monero taken off me lol
r05
Looks like it was a 1 day pump after all lol
keep dreamin' cowboy
Activity: 525
Hello! Thank you for taking part in our usability improvement program! We really appreciate your help! Our dev team is working hard, trying to implement new usability improvements!
Now we have 57 suggestions from 16 different people as well.
Not all will be chosen but each one of your suggestions will be considered.
Send your suggestions to [email protected], help us to become the ideal exchange for everyone and collect your 50 XMR.

Activity: 364
Looks like it was a 1 day pump after all lol
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Sorry for two posts in a row. They are two different, so I decided not to combine.
I just wanted to know: every time when I run file: bitmonerod.exe the mining process starts?  Huh

I can assure you that it doesnt. What makes you think that ?
I am not a tech guru - I am trader.

When I exit this file, I see: "Mining has been stopped, 0 finished".
So how to start the mining process? I'm just interested to mine some XMR when my PC is not in use. ;]

"Mining has been stopped, 0 finished". Means 0 has been finished as 0 were mining . I see what you were saying now though.

To start mining just type start_mining in simplewallet.exe. You probably wont have much luck solo though.
r05
Sorry for two posts in a row. They are two different, so I decided not to combine.
I just wanted to know: every time when I run file: bitmonerod.exe the mining process starts?  Huh

So how to start the mining process? I'm just interested to mine some XMR when my PC is not in use. ;]

I think all the wallets say that - mine certainly does. No mining actually takes place unless you explicitly instruct it to.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Sorry, guys.
But maybe it is easier to ignore a troll even to start a conversation with him (what he wants so much).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
What is the threshold of stupidness/obvious trolling to notify to moderators?

In all honesty trolling isnt something people tend to get banned for, especially if its not particuarly rude or anything. Just gotta deal with it. Its not like it makes a huge difference when its so obvious.

Annoying as fuck, but so obvious that it is indeed not really negative to XMR, even maybe positive.

In all honesty trolling isnt something people tend to get banned for, especially if its not particuarly rude or anything. Just gotta deal with it. Its not like it makes a huge difference when its so obvious.
legendary
Still wild and free
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Again these idle talks!  If you don't respect devs, you should be silent. Leave your opinions to yourselves, please.

I said it once and will say it again: I will say what I think, and if you don't share my opinion, you had better shut up. They are deceiving you and I can't call these crowd "team". I think this is unacceptable

Wait, you're saying that if someone does not share your opinion, they had better shut up?

So you're not ok with a counter argument? You just want others to shut up?

Mate, you're the most stupid person I have ever made a reply to on this forum.
In fact, there is no community around the coin – it's all lies and PR.

i hear monero is a project entirely funded by skynet. it's going to kill mankind and send robots back to kill john connor.

I'll be back.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

This is pure FUD, a few minutes of research shows that this isn't the case, check out the IRC channels.

Monero team has no one competent in C + +

What utter crap, you're a liar and should be banned from Bitcointalk.

Why hasn’t an official GUI wallet been created yet? The coin’s out for a while, it’s about time they settled this problem.

There are two GUI's at the moment, but before one of them becomes incorporated into the main development branch many things todo with the core code need fixing. At the moment, bandwidth and ram issues are of the highest priority.
r05

i hear monero is a project entirely funded by skynet. it's going to kill mankind and send robots back to kill john connor.

I know this because a really respected and high status bitcoin dev told me so yesterday in a shady, unmonitored and unlogged IRC channel

See guys this how to do it Smiley If you gonna troll, troll properly  Grin
added further proof to post  Cool
legendary
Still wild and free
What is the main goal for the trolls? What can they do?

They just try to spread FUD on Monero. They believe it will favor their own stuff (DRK/BCN/the cryptonote team?).
But they do it so badly that I am sure it is doing the exact opposite.

Ahh, ok.
One of the reasons I did not use this forum before is a lot of scammers here.
But, strarted using XMR, I see, it will be hard to leave without community help.

Welcome Smiley
Appart from these paid trolls that don't belong to here, the Monero community is very positive, you have a lot of trusted, smart, known people that are here for the long term.
That is one of the main signs of the very strong blossom of this currency. A lot of people willing to help newcomers too.
But be careful, the altcoin section in general is indeed 99% scam.

I know this because a really respected and high status bitcoin dev told me so yesterday in a shady, unmonitored and unlogged IRC channel

See guys this how to do it Smiley If you gonna troll, troll properly  Grin
Jump to: