Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1645. (Read 4670614 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have carefully read all 500 pages of this thread and I can't understand why so many people here hate members whose native language is not English?

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

I loled first at "read all 500 pages", then again at "so many people hate members whos native language is not English"

My native language isn't English either, I'm bilingual, and I haven't experienced any hate to members whose native language isn't English..
Activity: 532
I have carefully read all 500 pages of this thread and I can't understand why so many people here hate members whose native language is not English?

Yeah, I’ve also noticed it. This indicates some "racism" here, although I always thought that digital currency should have no restrictions in this sense, as it is international.

Funny enough i am not a native speaker myself, like most people here.

The only reason you get treated like you are is that you are using fakeaccounts to troll - accept it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0

Yeah, I’ve also noticed it. This indicates some "racism" here, although I always thought that digital currency should have no restrictions in this sense, as it is international.
Activity: 50

My native language isn't English either, but I've been treated nice so far.
Activity: 50
What happened to the price of Monero? Why did it plummet so?

IMO this is classic pump & dump, because the whole XMR system looks like a financial bubble to me.

Certainly XMR was pumped at times, and dumped at other times (right now, for example). This means that at certain times XMR might have been overvalued, and probably undervalued right now. So, if you believe in XMR, it might be a good time to buy now.

Disclaimer: I do :-) Because if a quality coin is dumped after a pump, it's different from a non-innovative sh**-coin, for which the pump&dump often is the beginning of the end. For a quality coin with a good dev team, a dump is rather a good opportunity to enter the game. If you believe in the project, that is - you have to make up your own mind on that, but there's plenty of material and links in this thread which you can study and convince yourself.
legendary
there is > 50,000 worth of bids on the buy side and < 14000 asks on the sell side. idk what depressed the price so much, but it caused people to buy up all of the supply. polniex appears to be running out of xmr. I mean it would only cost a couple dozen btc to buy ALL of the xmr on poloniex. put on your seatbelt folks.

Im not sure where your looking but there are 87k XMR on sale at polo and 37.08770823BTC to 0.00389?

im looking at the depth chart. i see what you are looking at. any idea why the numbers dont match?

Id guess Polos terrible charting algorithm, use Bitcoinwisdom anyway tis better.

ive never been able to figure out how to get a depth chart out of bitcoin wisdom. any idea?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
You can always smell a Bytecoin troll from their Newbie/Sockpuppet Acc status. Ah.
Activity: 532

IMO this is classic pump & dump, because the whole XMR system looks like a financial bubble to me.

Hello Bytecoin trolls.
Activity: 46

Activity: 266
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
there is > 50,000 worth of bids on the buy side and < 14000 asks on the sell side. idk what depressed the price so much, but it caused people to buy up all of the supply. polniex appears to be running out of xmr. I mean it would only cost a couple dozen btc to buy ALL of the xmr on poloniex. put on your seatbelt folks.

Im not sure where your looking but there are 87k XMR on sale at polo and 37.08770823BTC to 0.00389?

im looking at the depth chart. i see what you are looking at. any idea why the numbers dont match?

Id guess Polos terrible charting algorithm, use Bitcoinwisdom anyway tis better.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
May i join the club of stuck Mintpal withdrawals?

BTC withdrawals were immediate for me. Convert to BTC and gtfo of mintpal imo.

Ughh i have them pending on withdrawal now...  Undecided

If this precedent setting rollback actually goes through, mintpal will be (for the most part) saved and eventually our withdrawals will be processed.

If the rollback doesn't go through we may be left with a Gox situation.

It's a big bag of suck. Wink
legendary

Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^All of the exchanges had delayed XMR withdraws up to 12-24-48 hours from time to time (their daemons stuck, etc.). Most probably they'll get to your ticket (their ticket system should be overload now) and you'll have your withdraw processed.

Ughh i have them pending on withdrawal now...  Undecided

do you mean your xmr?

Is there a way to cancel a pending withdrawal?

BTC withdrawals are working fine so I was thinking about trying to cancel the withdrawal convert to btc and withdraw the btc and buy the xmr back from polo. I already confirmed through email, is this possible?

If there is a cancel withdraw option somewhere in the balances its certainly possible.
Im just glad that XMR's main exchange isnt mintpal. If they start having serious trouble some of the main mintpal coins could really suffer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Ughh i have them pending on withdrawal now...  Undecided

do you mean your xmr?

Is there a way to cancel a pending withdrawal?

BTC withdrawals are working fine so I was thinking about trying to cancel the withdrawal convert to btc and withdraw the btc and buy the xmr back from polo. I already confirmed through email, is this possible?

Activity: 23
seriously fuck mintpal, they should deal with their own issues and security.

VRC should have held them responsible, instead of the other way around and VRC held responsible to fix the issue.

im so done with that scam exchange, they are only out for profit by adding P&D coins. They know this is the end.
Jump to: