Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1774. (Read 4670610 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
zone117x has announced that he would like to begin work on a thin client.

Code:
good news for y'all. development for a thin-wallet and corresponding service will be in development soon. send/receive XMR without having to run a full-node/blockchain while keeping your coins local (wallet private key never leaves your system).

Instead of code forum tags why dont you just use quote tags? Then I don't have to scroll to the side?

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005
zone117x has announced that he would like to begin work on a thin client.

Code:
good news for y'all. development for a thin-wallet and corresponding service will be in development soon. send/receive XMR without having to run a full-node/blockchain while keeping your coins local (wallet private key never leaves your system).
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
I expect a sorry to be presented lavishly, with presents of $x,xxx magnitude and a day full of $x,xxx hookers.

Maybe you should be more respectful to neozaru, who happens to be the dev behind the Qt GUI.

Since I semi respect the Monero community, moreso than Bitcoin's. I offer neozaru a official apology for my behavior.

Jokes aside, I'm just "trolling"..

After all that.
Thankyou and i understand what i have to do.
Send me your XMR addy!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I expect a sorry to be presented lavishly, with presents of $x,xxx magnitude and a day full of $x,xxx hookers.

Maybe you should be more respectful to neozaru, who happens to be the dev behind the Qt GUI.

Since I semi respect the Monero community, moreso than Bitcoin's. I offer neozaru a official apology for my behavior.

Jokes aside, I'm just "trolling"..
Activity: 560

I have some monero stuck in the old wallet.
How to get it into the new wallet without transferring?

Yea, im a newbie with my hand up my ass

Why are you lying to him neozaru. The coin wasn't hardforked. All he has to do is update his old wallet to the new one throught changing the binaries..just like Bitcoin and it's clones do...Fucking troll liar.

?

He said he has monero in his old wallet, I said all he has to do is update his wallet to the newest version if he wants to send the coins anywhere. You lied and said something totally different, troll.

Oh. I understood "old wallet" as "old wallet file", not "old wallet program". Sorry.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Why are you lying to him neozaru. The coin wasn't hardforked. All he has to do is update his old wallet to the new one throught changing the binaries..just like Bitcoin and it's clones do...Fucking troll liar.

?

He said he has monero in his old wallet, I said all he has to do is update his wallet to the newest version if he wants to send the coins anywhere. You lied and said something totally different, troll.

Oh. I understood "old wallet" as "old wallet file", not "old wallet program". Sorry.

?

?

You can't. The cryptocoins protocols are based on network consensus (blockchain), so your money only exists if it was transferred to you using this network Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
^ did you download minerd?
Jee, I did it. cpu miner by Wolf. I extracted all it in my C:/Monero/monero.win.x64.latest/ folder together with others files like bitmonerod, simplewallet and etc. That minerd was together with few dll. files so I extracted all them. But when I'm runing minerd its have opening for 1second and turn off. I was runing daemon and wallet at the same time, but still nothing..
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
R.M.H. Ether 2013
Hmmm

So who can help?

Tip for your help   Grin

Much appreciated

R
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
And you must be in the right directory where minerd is installed before you try to run it.
Activity: 509
^ did you download minerd?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
All have synchronisized well, created wallet, blockchain is put in bitmonero folder who is directed in roamaning. All I did as in tutorial. But when I'm trying to start mining, opening command prompt and put in there pool addres with my wallet addres and with core number I got an error "minerd is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" What I'm doing wrong? Need fast help.
What else but Monero could be such a trouble to implement ? Tongue

You might be hitting closer than you think. Chinese QQ groups have been bugging BTC38 and Bter to add XMR. I'd be surprised if we going up that soon, though. In any case, speculation based on addition to exchanges is not a good idea. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
http://moneropool.mooo.com can also be added - small pool so probably not worth DDOSing Cheesy .
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
I will get DDoS protection soon, but we are not under an attack right now.
Jump to: