Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1773. (Read 4670610 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
can somebody tldr; of what's up with the recent rise ?

Mintpal
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
can somebody tldr; of what's up with the recent rise ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It is said that crypt will be listed to btce, can our dev talk to btce boss about XMR lists there? Grin Cheesy

that's a lie

right, huge dump to 60k,lol, stupid guys are f==cked by crypt SCAMMER dev
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It is said that crypt will be listed to btce, can our dev talk to btce boss about XMR lists there? Grin Cheesy

that's a lie
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
MineMonero.com and MoneroCoin.com 4 sale
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I have some monero stuck in the old wallet.
How to get it into the new wallet without transferring?

Yea, im a newbie with my hand up my ass

Why are you lying to him neozaru. The coin wasn't hardforked. All he has to do is update his old wallet to the new one throught changing the binaries..just like Bitcoin and it's clones do...Fucking troll liar.

Your posts are meaningless. You are someone who self moderates threads with titles such as LITECOIN IS. DEAD - you delete posts that support Litecoin. Therefore you have an agenda, you are deceitful and as such your posts should not be trusted. You delete posts that show any negativity towards the coins you support, you delete posts that show support to other coins you do not support. You are a joke and the community should deem you as deceitful and untrustworthy.

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Saigonsmokes on: Today at 02:17:27 PM »
Reply with quote  Delete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

OP why did you delete this? What are you trying to hide?

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Saigonsmokes on: Today at 12:31:54 PM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Look at DRK: 1483.11BTC traded

LTC - LTC - 30734.92BTC
BTC - 203646.4BTC
NXT - 516BTC ::)BTC
I think that's a lie, the whitepaper is a joke. I'd imagine the creator does this so he can sell his coins for the highest possibly value before the coin dies.

That being said, I think it would be great to have btc-e add monero, unfortunately they don't seem to be interested in that. I tried asking if they would add it (e.g for a donation). This is what btc-e support said:

Quote from: btc-e support
Hello

no planed

I'd imagine the only way to get coins added there is through a personal connection or possibly paying something under the table.

Thanks, I also sent an email to btce, I think DRK, XMR is much better than crypt, btce should list DRK, XMR first, that is reasonable and logical.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
I think that's a lie, the whitepaper is a joke. I'd imagine the creator does this so he can sell his coins for the highest possibly value before the coin dies.

That being said, I think it would be great to have btc-e add monero, unfortunately they don't seem to be interested in that. I tried asking if they would add it (e.g for a donation). This is what btc-e support said:

Quote from: btc-e support
Hello

no planed

I'd imagine the only way to get coins added there is through a personal connection or possibly paying something under the table.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Guys remember to keep voting for Monero on Mintpal every hour.

+1 Cheesy
Just did it  Cool
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
I'm an expert by no means whatsoever. That said, here's my 2 cents on Monero and why it will succeed: It isn't an altcoin! Monero and other cryptonote currencies are not bitcoin forks, they are a completely new, untraceable currency. That's it! Truly an alternative to bitcoin, not just a fork of bitcoin. Even a dummy( me ) can understand the potential.

Seems like this is proving correct
legendary
Activity: 1022
Monero is at .0062, I feel like slapping myself. Wish I had bought some more earlier..I only have 20 moneros.. ):

You're still in time to buy. Monero is the next to be added in mintpal and you know what that means.

Time will tell where this ends up. I think higher but at some point a correction is in the works.

(¬‿¬)   So what does this volume translate to price wise? ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys remember to keep voting for Monero on Mintpal every hour.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Monero is at .0062, I feel like slapping myself. Wish I had bought some more earlier..I only have 20 moneros.. ):

You're still in time to buy. Monero is the next to be added in mintpal and you know what that means.

Time will tell where this ends up. I think higher but at some point a correction is in the works.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
800 right now on Poloniex, so yes wil be closer to 5k then to 3k.

Wonder what was max Poloniex volume?

Based on the volume it looks like today is #2 volume day...and closing in on #1 which I would estimate was ~950 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
800 right now on Poloniex, so yes wil be closer to 5k then to 3k.

Wonder what was max Poloniex volume?
Good news keep coming:

people have put alot of BTC to that vote, considerable compared to actual votes.

Looking forward to the Mintpal pump.

We'll have a trading volume > 3000 BTC on the first or second day imo.

IMO the volume > 5000 BTC
Jump to: