Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1769. (Read 4670610 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
    Monero Status Android Widget

A friend of mine made an android widget and app.

Updates:
    • Difficulty Showing in app
    • You can choose Bittrex exchange
    • Volume for each exchange

Updates 2:
      • You can choose Bter exchange
      • Total Volume also taken from exchanges and not only from coinmarketcap
      • Refreshing one widget refreshes all widgets
      • Bug Fixes

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.monerostatus
      The second update might not be already on google store, it takes a few hours for google to update...

If anyone feels like donating: 47g3CVqBdmPZgPEA8m2hjT4aosiNhmELD3jdQVbtbooVGuCjHfY7aBUQo5p2Qirk7629LiFZWH7ZWMZ nSAZ5n7paP7ePThK
      Many thanks to the three donators! Cheesy

P.S. Ask about more features and tell us about bugs![/list][/list]
      Activity: 46
      Merit: 0
      There is no need to start a "this coin is better than that coin" between XMR and BBR.  The two coins are both better than the plethora of bitcoin clones.  They seem to be working together and sharing the improvements they make.  The best thing for both coins is cooperation and support from the users of both coins.  I'm guilty myself of taking sides but I hold both coins and want them both to succeed.  I think cryptonote coins are the future of anonymous coins but they have a tough road ahead taking the reigns from a certain coin.  Cooperation will make that road much easier to travel.

Agree. I'm sick of this "altcoins war" but i want to admit that market economy and economy of altcoins makes us argue and start holywars just to provide someone's liquidity
      Activity: 364
      Merit: 250
      New M7u version of yam miner is available. Major addition in this release is support for many new coins - DVK,MYR,BCN,QCN,FCN and XMR.

yam M7u supports FantomCoin CryptoNight merged mining of FCN-XMR, FCN-BCN and FCN-QCN - check readme.txt and default config for details.

yam M7u has special algorithm variation for faster CryptoNight mining on AMD CPUs, resulting in 360+ H/s on AMD FX-8320 at stock freqs.

Primary download location for yam M7u is https:/[Suspicious link removed]/whkQyh2XA2
      Alternative download location for yam M7u is http:/[Suspicious link removed]/A9c5GryPBy
      Chinese users may donwload yam M7u at http:/[Suspicious link removed]/qsWEtQEMhZ

Enjoy.

With FX-8320 i should use bdver2 version? Can you post your config? I only have 240-260 H/s with 8 threads.

I get 440H/s on my 8320 @ 4.4ghz on Ubuntu 64, where I was getting 330H/s on Windows 7x64. All using wolf's miner @ -t 7.

Where can I download the yam M7u ?

OK - I found it.... do I download the Win 7 sandy bridge version for my E5-2650 ES QA82 CPU ?
      Activity: 71
      Using Claymore cryptonote miner v3.1 on r9 280x and getting around 360h/s. Readme say 450h/s. Bat:

set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
      NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o stratum+tcp://

I have custom setting virtural memory set to inital: 16384 (MB) and max: 65536
      am I missing something?

Buy Asus DC2T card Wink
      Activity: 75
      Merit: 10

What version drivers are you using? 13.12?? If not thats why your hash rate is lower.

using 13.12  Huh What should my max VM be?
      Activity: 192
      Merit: 100
      Using Claymore cryptonote miner v3.1 on r9 280x and getting around 360h/s. Readme say 450h/s. Bat:

am I missing something?

What version drivers are you using? 13.12?? If not thats why your hash rate is lower.
      Activity: 75
      Merit: 10

am I missing something?

Activity: 770
      Merit: 500
      Is this coin better or worse than BBR ? ,BBR has made lot of new improvement

YES!
      ok, many people said so too ,BRR came out later  ,but made  more innovation

BBR has a private gpu miner since their algoritihm isn't Cryptonote(which doesnt have a private gpu miner, and is mostly cpu only), it's Wild Keccak. According to posts I've read, the guys using that Private Gpu Miner get as much as 7,000 BBR per day, per person...I also saw a 80,000 BBR sell order a few days ago....

Boolberry has been instamined just like quarkcoin and darkcoin.

Not really fair to say that about BBR.  XMR was mined by a few people for the first week using hundreds of EC2 instances.  There were some that mined at least 50,000 XMR in the beginning before the coin got on the radar.  Then there were people buying up tens of thousands of coins before it was on an exchange and was dirt cheap.

There is no need to start a "this coin is better than that coin" between XMR and BBR.  The two coins are both better than the plethora of bitcoin clones.  They seem to be working together and sharing the improvements they make.  The best thing for both coins is cooperation and support from the users of both coins.  I'm guilty myself of taking sides but I hold both coins and want them both to succeed.  I think cryptonote coins are the future of anonymous coins but they have a tough road ahead taking the reigns from a certain coin.  Cooperation will make that road much easier to travel.

Not true...only 7% of all XMR has been mined and most by people on their cpu's, EC2 only came into the game later on, weeks after XMR was first launched and had a decent size community(after it changed from Bitmonero).... I was here since the beginning looking around, thought I didnt buy any xmr sadly.

Though I agree, there's no need to have a fight between two innovative coins. PCE OUT.
      Activity: 49
      Not really fair to say that about BBR.  XMR was mined by a few people for the first week using hundreds of EC2 instances. 
      Imo discussion about Monero can't be based on fairness.
      Activity: 574
      Merit: 250

If not 0.02 it will be a number between 0.015 to 0.020 for sure as soon as monero gets listed on mintpal. After that, who knows where the roof is going to be...

Don't forget to vote guys
      https://www.mintpal.com/voting
      legendary
      Activity: 896
      Merit: 1001

YES!

BBR has a private gpu miner since their algoritihm isn't Cryptonote(which doesnt have a private gpu miner, and is mostly cpu only), it's Wild Keccak. According to posts I've read, the guys using that Private Gpu Miner get as much as 7,000 BBR per day, per person...I also saw a 80,000 BBR sell order a few days ago....

Not really fair to say that about BBR.  XMR was mined by a few people for the first week using hundreds of EC2 instances.  There were some that mined at least 50,000 XMR in the beginning before the coin got on the radar.  Then there were people buying up tens of thousands of coins before it was on an exchange and was dirt cheap.

There is no need to start a "this coin is better than that coin" between XMR and BBR.  The two coins are both better than the plethora of bitcoin clones.  They seem to be working together and sharing the improvements they make.  The best thing for both coins is cooperation and support from the users of both coins.  I'm guilty myself of taking sides but I hold both coins and want them both to succeed.  I think cryptonote coins are the future of anonymous coins but they have a tough road ahead taking the reigns from a certain coin.  Cooperation will make that road much easier to travel.

Activity: 770
      Merit: 500

YES!

BBR has a private gpu miner since their algoritihm isn't Cryptonote(which doesnt have a private gpu miner, and is mostly cpu only), it's Wild Keccak. According to posts I've read, the guys using that Private Gpu Miner used to get as much as 7,000 BBR per day, per person...I also saw a 80,000 BBR sell order a few days ago....

EDIT: changed is getting to used to get
      Activity: 128

YES!
      Activity: 173
      zjz_lgd
      Great, it's listed by Bter now!
      Activity: 52
      New M7u version of yam miner is available. Major addition in this release is support for many new coins - DVK,MYR,BCN,QCN,FCN and XMR.

yam M7u supports FantomCoin CryptoNight merged mining of FCN-XMR, FCN-BCN and FCN-QCN - check readme.txt and default config for details.

yam M7u has special algorithm variation for faster CryptoNight mining on AMD CPUs, resulting in 360+ H/s on AMD FX-8320 at stock freqs.

Primary download location for yam M7u is https:/[Suspicious link removed]/whkQyh2XA2
      Alternative download location for yam M7u is http:/[Suspicious link removed]/A9c5GryPBy
      Chinese users may donwload yam M7u at http:/[Suspicious link removed]/qsWEtQEMhZ

Enjoy.

With FX-8320 i should use bdver2 version? Can you post your config? I only have 240-260 H/s with 8 threads.

I get 440H/s on my 8320 @ 4.4ghz on Ubuntu 64, where I was getting 330H/s on Windows 7x64. All using wolf's miner @ -t 7.
      Activity: 47

YES!
      Activity: 128
      Activity: 17

Enjoy.

Activity: 265
      Merit: 119
      who can tell me, why I try'ed to send 1 xmr, but it takes 1.3 xmr from my wallet?
      I tried to send xmr to bittrex...
      enter the following:
      transfer 0 bittrex_adress 1 bittrex_id
      wallet give me transaction number, 77f697c31252d75cd563b8c524a577e1597b6dbc4d5834d40978a629c2ba38c5 , if I look in blockchain, it says 1.3 xmr. and the wallet give me a list of transcations used, it is 1.3 xmr.
      But I receive only 1 xmr. Where is 0.3 xmr?

The 0.3 XMR should be sent back in your wallet. If you haven't yet done so, when you refresh it, you should observe a number of spent inputs for the 1.3 XMR + one 0.3 XMR incoming input being reported in the block number you observed in the block explorer. The 0.3 XMR is just your change from the transaction. You can also look at the simplewallet log to see the refresh output, if you have already refreshed and missed seeing this.
      Activity: 182
      Jump to: