Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1793. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Recently, monero plans to develop any new feature?

I think there are many things have to be improved before offering new features. CN is new technology in early stage.

CN is one of the more mature technology, we need to be on the basis of more features

No, there are some messes need to be cleaned up before new features can be added.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I think there are many things have to be improved before offering new features. CN is new technology in early stage.

CN is one of the more mature technology, we need to be on the basis of more features
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
May I know the public key version of Monero so that I can use it create a vanity address for my Monero wallet using vanitygen on my pc.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
You can merge mine (any CN coin) with FantomCoin, but I think FantomCoin is worthless.

I wanna dump fcn, and hold monero...where do you merge mine these?

minergate.com seems to be a scam, afaik.

A scam? I have used Minergate since day one without any issues.

I mean, I heard bad things...couldn't find where to select my mro and fcn addresses.
Got any tips?
they dump attempts to get cheap coins Smiley

And cheap coins we shall have...people are hardly even selling, I'm astonished Cheesy
they dump attempts to get cheap coins Smiley
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
is http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/ paying out correctly now?

Today they paid me all that was missing from when they were having problems, and have been making consistent payments ever since. I am back mining there again because superresistant was so helpful in getting my issue resolved.
good pool, i have 1000h and very happy when mining with pool, + 1
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I was there in 2670 e5 v2. people help themselves config and run the software. I was a new person should not biet.thank
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
is http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/ paying out correctly now?

Today they paid me all that was missing from when they were having problems, and have been making consistent payments ever since. I am back mining there again because superresistant was so helpful in getting my issue resolved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
Nothing to be alarmed by guys. Just the usual dump attempts to get cheap coins on a popular, strong coin.
Activity: 192
You can merge mine (any CN coin) with FantomCoin, but I think FantomCoin is worthless.

A scam? I have used Minergate since day one without any issues.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
who dump xmr??

Some clueless moron who's probably chasing a pump
Let them dump, I'm buying a lot...the cheaper the better.
legendary
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I deposited some XMR to Poloniex some minutes ago, but I still don't see it on "Deposit History (Last 25)", how long it takes normally?

EDIT: Received!

15 minutes or a bit more is normal.

Jump to: